Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6575 times)
bitbink

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

In countries where bitcoin is recognized as a digital asset, there will be no problems with its spread and introduction of blockchain technology. In those countries where bitcoin continues to be considered as a currency, the problems will be much more due to the specific currency legislation.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

Well, when bitcoin prices become so high and stable, then bitcoin as currencies could be achieved, because of the stable of prices when the prices nearly hit max cap. Well, currencies should be stable. When it is so fluctuate, it is hard for any vendor to use it as payment system.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and will remain a cryptocurrency. The nature of bitcoin is decentralized and hence the value of bitcoin is based on market demand, so the bitcoin value can increase when the demand for bitcoin increases. And because the value of bitcoin can be increased high then many of them are using bitcoin as an asset. Bitcoin can indeed be used as an asset, but it will not eliminate the use of bitcoin as a cryptocurrency.

khalis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

My opinion bitcoin suitable to be an investment asset is not to replace the currency in every country because the market movement bitcoin very volatile so it will be difficult if used as a tool of transactions such as currency in each country whose value is relatively stable and not much change.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

I believe that bitcoin is an asseet for all user
It becomes more people make successful bitcoin is a good technology many people depends on it
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

we can see that bitcoin is not an currencies and the investment anymore and it think bitcoin is the asset right now and we can see from the people that hold bitcoin and make the bitcoin is an asset is not the gold only but bitcoin will become an asset int the future

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

I think you should put a question mark on your title, it did not just become an asset it is the way it works like in the white paper describes it, the people who use it are just adding some features like they are stacking their own richness to bitcoin to hide their own assets, they use it to pay people for their own purposes, buy and sell, day trading and long-term, loans and many more.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

I think bitcoin is still a currency just like other cryptocurrencies and also national currencies.  They only considered it as an asset for the reason of bitcoin's functions or what it can do, but it is still,  a currency. I think it is a good news considering South Korea is a rich country and many investors are there.  Also,  if in a country the image of bitcoin is good,  it will also affect other countries 's mindset about bitcoin.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

Bitcoin is mainly created for the fast transfer and psuedo anonimity of its user so they can pass/transfer to anyone on the world without thinking about the border. But as of now bitcoin is being an investment asset or become a speculative investment where many people are hoarding it just to make profit from it.
Harley0501

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

Bitcoin is digital asset which has fluctuative price. Because, slow transaction, bitcoin cant be called as currency, i think. And it's suitable for long term asset / investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

I think this is good news and will definitely have a positive impact on bitcoin.
And I mention bitcoin as an asset, not as currency, because I prefer to make bitcoin as an investment.
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

The advantage of using bitcoin as an asset is, undoubtedly, in order to avoid the effect on savings. but Asvat Damodaran, a finance professor at the New York School of Business, Leonard N. Stern, believes that bitcoin should not be taken as an asset, because, in his opinion, this is a currency. because of volatility it is impossible to determine its value or invest in it, but you can only determine the value and trade it, as, indeed, happens in the case of bitcoin.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

personally i think bitcoin is an assets,when ever bitcoin is a currency, but bitcoin currency is very strong currency so we can say bitcoin is a currency and big an asset.

But still it's just an alternative investment not really an asset you can check this link if you want , feel free to look at , let me know what you think.

Link: http://blog.wallstreetsurvivor.com/2018/04/12/bitcoin-asset-currency/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

I think bitcoin is an asset
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

Bitcoin is ones kind of online Criptocurrency. Bitcoin is become an assets when you properly using it. it's depending on your skills.  Bitcoin volume is high and its Market is getting so huge. Bitcoin is the best way to investment. Bitcoin is not fixed asset ,but   it's is ongoing asset. you can using it and invest in.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

I think that bitcoin is also a currency for payments and can be simultaneously an asset for transactions,it all depends on the goals of the investor.Cryptocurrency is our future and a unique phenomenon.

bibiple

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Bitcoins are as valuable as the currencies you own. Bitcoins also mean that you own a certain amount of assets, since bitcoin can trade as we trade gold or commodities
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

I feel bitcoin is an asset. Its value and wealth is high and the fact that it is a good store of value makes it more capable of being an asset. Other coins, in my opinion, like PRG are assets too. PRG shall rise after the Paragon Space, therefore it has been advised to buy it now and store it.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

I think bitcoin is an asset because we can invest in bitcoin and bitcoin is a source of income and I think bitcoin is a short-term and long-term asset because sometimes we can sell it if we already have a profit but that is said in the long run maybe this is the time when the price bitcoin will go up because if we buy when bitcoin price is at low level and we sell it again when bitcoin price is at high level of course we will wait big profit from the beginning we have to wait patiently because bitcoin is digital that will raise and lower the price Smiley
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of risks unique to its underlying technology, so the crypto currency is suitable for investors who understand them well. I believe that an asset is safe if it has an initial protection against falling, which, in my opinion, bitcoin will not have in the near future. Therefore, we can hardly call now bitcoin an asset.

I think risks involved in crypto currencies are same level from the beginning since today there is no changes between this 10 years so you cannot be afraid of bitcoin investment it will be like normal future investments but the drawback is you cannot assure your investment but if you have good time then you will be More profitable soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: