Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6561 times)
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

I think bitcoin is an asset due to properties of bitcoins because it is so much volatile to not to be a currency.

Yes, I also think that bitcoin is an asset. Bitcoin has a lot of potential and it gives us a lot of benefits because it can be traded and most people who owns bitcoin or who are in the cryptocurrency consider it as very valuable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

bitcoin become an asset because people think it is an asset that can reach the price higher and being predicted that it will become expensive as $1M per coin in the future and the people are not using this as currency due to volatility.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

If anyone makes bitcoin an asset, it indicates that bitcoin has trust and hope for a better future. But for me bitcoin is the digital currency, which is my source of income, and is a hope to improve a better life in coping with financial problems Smiley

Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

This interminable inquiry concerning the bitcoin nature. What is Bitcoin? An ever increasing number of individuals see that the universe of customary fund isn't great. Maybe BTC will be generally perceived the world over, which will be reflected in the extensive exchanges volume. In this way, bitcoin can turn into a broadly utilized Worldwide Computerized Cash. This is the best situation! Be that as it may, to do this, it needs to wind up more steady against different monetary forms. National banks and governments must perceive bitcoin ,at that point it can rival fiat.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

Of course , bitcoin is an asset as well as being currency. Because, People are  carrying interest from bitcoin. And also, bitcoin is more profitable than having gold , houses etc. That's why, we can name bitcoin as an asset.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

I think bitcoin is an asset due to properties of bitcoins because it is so much volatile to not to be a currency.

Yes, I also think that bitcoin is an asset. Bitcoin has a lot of potential and it gives us a lot of benefits because it can be traded and most people who owns bitcoin or who are in the cryptocurrency consider it as very valuable.
I consider Bitcoin as a currency, an asset and an investment. I think that Bitcoin currently has various aspects that make Bitcoin a superior thing.
This is a form of public trust in Bitcoin.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

For me bitcoin is already an asset, that helps more people become financially stable, however it needs enough time and effort before we earn bitcoin because it has a form of required qualifications before we got bitcoin in our pockets.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Yeah i think it is okay for bitcoin to become an asset and recognized. Bitcoin was created to be a currency maybe in the first,
but because the bitcoin price has increased far from the start, many peoples bought it and hold it ( like assets ) until the price increase again.
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

I think depending on the purpose of using bitcoin, it will be an asset or a currency. Like this time, people buy bitcoin to keep for their future and invest in it, it is an asset, digital asset, sounds risky huh. In contrast, bitcoin is using as a "money" to pay salary, buy goods, buy other altcoins... So, we can define bitcoin in this situation as a currency. You can check some news out to know that, bitcoin is using to pay someone or buy goods for the ones holding it:
https://btcmanager.com/israeli-social-media-business-wants-to-pay-employees-in-bitcoin/
https://btcmanager.com/buying-groceries-with-cryptocurrencies-becomes-a-reality/
https://btcmanager.com/buyers-can-now-buy-using-cryptocurrency-craigslist/
So, with you, it is an asset, or just currency  Grin Grin Grin
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

For me bitcoin is already an asset, that helps more people become financially stable, however it needs enough time and effort before we earn bitcoin because it has a form of required qualifications before we got bitcoin in our pockets.
I agree with you, since bitcoin is started, it become an asset to all of us because the price is profitable; because of the vslue, a lot of people use it as a source of income.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
sniper23

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

I think bitcoin is too volatile to be something like a currency, maybe Tether can be used as a currency. But I don't think BTC can be used as a currency (who wants to pay 7$ fee for coffee?).

Most cryptocurrency investors and some countries see the BTC as an asset, not a currency.
shackleford

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

I compare bitcoin as an asset of gold. Bitcoin is gold, which should be stored on the wallet in the Hold. For example, in a special computer protected on a server in a Swiss Bank. Which has several degrees of protection. And I would compare Ethereum to silver as a precious metal. Imagine that 1 gram of metal is equal to 1 coin. That would be cool.
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

Actually, the main purpose of bitcoin is to become a digital currency worldwide, but for now many state governments have not received bitcoin, so for now many pengguan or community have bitcoin they make assets for the future, because bitcoin can also be in make assets or investment .
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Actually, it is up on how you will use bitcoin because many people prefer to use it as currency and not an asset. However, many people still use it an asset where they can make huge amount of money and income. Furthermore, I also believe that bitcoin will become a currency and not an asset because we always it in many transactions.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

Furthermore, I also believe that bitcoin will become a currency and not an asset because we always it in many transactions. But for now many state governments have not received bitcoin, so for now many pengguan or community have bitcoin they make assets for the future, because bitcoin can also be in make assets or investment. Bitcoin is an asset as well as being currency. Because, People are  carrying interest from bitcoin. And also, bitcoin is more profitable than having gold , houses etc. That's why, we can name bitcoin as an asset.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

well bitcoin aims as a currency, we live how to use it, can say assets if we invest, but bitcoin is also easy to change hands, and for now there are many who say if bitcoin is an asset for the future, because bitcoin can also increase a person's income and bitcoin remains an asset forever and will never change. If bitcoin replaces the role of fiat currency, then it is certain that bitcoin will lose some investors, because the profits that can be by the investors will be smaller

TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

It will definitely be used as a store of value as it is the largest trading pair. It is also the most recognized cryptocurrency, so for now (and probably a while to come) it will remain king

I think more investors will see the possibility of investment. In addition, Bitcoin is really an asset, just how you put your investment into the market. It's good for short-term and long-term investments, it's just a matter of taking care of your business investment.
This is good news for Crypto users in Korea for such profits, and this is a good opportunity for new investors to enter, and participate in the digital market trading. I look forward to another opportunity for other financial institutions to follow after this new big one from Korea.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Furthermore, I also believe that bitcoin will become a currency and not an asset because we always it in many transactions. But for now many state governments have not received bitcoin, so for now many pengguan or community have bitcoin they make assets for the future, because bitcoin can also be in make assets or investment. Bitcoin is an asset as well as being currency. Because, People are  carrying interest from bitcoin. And also, bitcoin is more profitable than having gold , houses etc. That's why, we can name bitcoin as an asset.

Bitcoin will be whatever it's owners want to be. Some will buy and hold it for many years and see it like an asset and long term investment. Mostly in developed countries, the western civilization. In Africa and South East Asia people will probably use Bitcoin on a daily basis to pay goods and services with it. Countries like Venezuela, Zimbabwe or Argentina may be some examples here.
And for another group of people, Bitcoin is nothing more than a technology platform, which they will use to build their business ideas on top of it.
So Bitcoin is and will not be just one specific thing.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

Bitcoin is multifaceted, it can be labeled currency, asset, commoditie or some other definition, but the important thing is that it has value, people exchange things (fiat currency, products, work for it etc) by Bitcoin, and the more people do it more it will be accepted, we still have a long way to go, but whatever the label Bitcoin has value and has come to stay.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

in my opinion bitcoin is indeed a very valuable asset because bitcoin has a high value and a favorable bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: