Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6561 times)
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Maybe it is just a start of legalizing it. Making it and recognizing it as a currency imposed a lot of government rules but making it as an asset is a one step ahead on acceptance of bitcoin.

It can be both, but accepting it as an asset for now is enough as long as it is accepted by the government and banks.
It is lucky that bitcoin has no any people behind and yet it is very successful and being accepted little by little by a lot of countries

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:12:45 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:57:41 AM by pikebu

Bitcoin be considered as an asset by the government of south Korea, but doesn't mean bitcoin is an asset because on the whitepaper of the bitcoin, it is cryptocurrency and can be used for payment method on the internet, if the bitcoin be considered as an asset by one the country we can not blamed them because all government of country has the rules must be followed depending on the country which making the rules of bitcoin. It is just like opinions of bitcoin and we have opinions on bitcoin.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:18:49 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Bitcoin can be recognized in different forms. Some see it as an asset whereas others see it as currency. I believe we should allow it to serve both purpose. Bitcoin being an asset does not mean you cannot purchase items on the internet or places that accepts it, with it. The South Korean news is a very good indication of attracting investors to the cryptocurrency world.

Noelle.2412

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

In countries where bitcoin is recognized as a digital asset, there will be no problems with its spread and introduction of blockchain technology.Well, currencies should be stable. When it is so fluctuate, it is hard for any vendor to use it as payment system.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

To me I take Bitcoin as a currency not as an asset. The way the transaction is for Bitcoin, I think it's good to use as currency.
It depends how the users take Bitcoin. Some may take it as an asset but also some will take as a currency.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

In my opinion, no bitcoin problem becomes an asset. Because, for now. Bitcoin is still constrained by the speed of transactions to become currency. But, I believe. If the problem has been resolved, it is very likely that bitcoin will be used as currency
nhaane10

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

Well this is absolutely true Bitcoin is the best digital asset now . it is easily exchanged according to their own currency. so it may easily told that bitcoin is an asset.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

I think it is good news for us because if Korean government or any government will declare it as a currency then they will see it in another way to make transaction like things, but here it is totally a different concept with the name of assets , here asset will indicate that it is like the gold , silver like things and it can be use for the investment and hold for long term and if anyone is interested to make payment or accept payment then surely they can make deals like they can in gold or silver like things .
So here it is surely a better concept by the government of the Korea to legalise and change the view of the use of bitcoin and making it more simple to understand like real asset we have in practical life .
This will surely motivate the government of another countries to follow the same concept of bitcoin to legalise and regulate without the use of the cryptocurrency word .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:09:40 AM

In most of the countries, it is still uncertain to classify Bitcoin as a currency, as an asset or a commodity. However, in any case, legal recognization does matter and helps the industry to grow in a positive direction. We must understand that the decision of classification would result in a change in the tax rates so it is exciting to see, how the big nations are going to treat Bitcoin in a legal point of view.
aglaida

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

This is actually a big issue with bitcoins and everyone is ignoring this. Even the developers promoted it as a payment medium but now see it is an investment option.
TokenAll

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:53 AM

Personally, I believe bitcoin is an asset. If bitcoin as currency, it will be widely used. In fact, bitcoin cannot widely used now.

Narutofuc

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:49 AM

Pls buy bitcoin in a very lower price and sell it when it increases
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:24:06 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin can now be considered as a digital asset. Many people are now hooked up and invested their hard earned money into Bitcoin hoping some day it will give a good return. However the wild swings, both up and down, in the value of Bitcoin do not make it a more plausible substitute currency; they make it a speculative asset, a get-rich-quick scheme
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:43:28 AM

Bitcoin is indeed an asset; thus, it is valid that the Korean officials confiscate it from the accused. I am just glad that there are series of news which caught the illegal use of Bitcoin. this would really help a lot the Bitcoin community.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

i think bitcoin is a good asset, if bitcoin will be currency the fact of using these coin will be legalize, but it is still digital currency that can only use on different kind of sites that are connected to them.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

i think bitcoin is a good asset, if bitcoin will be currency the fact of using these coin will be legalize, but it is still digital currency that can only use on different kind of sites that are connected to them.

Bitcoin is always been a good asset because it is very beneficial to us. And this can be used to purchased something, and when we say asset it means thay the value will also appreciate and that is bitcoin.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

Bitcoin may not be an asset or the point is we still make money from it, and it helps us financially.

As long as I get Bitcoin, I will not stop to achieve my dreams and goals in life one day.

And if Bitcoin is considered an asset by one country, we can not blame them because all state governments have rules to follow depending on which country makes the Bitcoin rules, and I believe that it is much better for Bitcoin to decentralize greedy governments Street.

It's like Bitcoin's opinion and we have an opinion about Bitcoin.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

In my opinion, I consider Bitcoin a valuable thing or an asset for people, because they want Bitcoin. For any other currency Bitcoin follows the rules of demand and demand for the economy.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:15 AM

Very suitable with the original purpose.
The purpose of creating bitcoins is the answer to the shortcomings that exist in cash and credit cards, means Fast, Secure and Easy transactions. Anything called a transaction is of course related to what is called a means of payment that's money if so then bitcoin is money because its existence can be used as a means of transaction. However, the legal conditions in many countries have had an impact on the change in bitcoin function from which it should be. Some countries still refuse if bitcoin's used as a means of payment, this condition of course complicates bitcoin owners to use it as money.  Fortunately, bitcoin currencies are designed to experience deflation (its decrease Bitcoin supply) which makes Bitcoin increasingly climbing. As a result bitcoin owners eventually use bitcoin as an asset to invest
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

Indeed Bitcoin is an asset. As we hold our investment for a long period of time and we earned a higher profit this investments becomes an asset. Bitcoin as an asset is a very profitable investment that everyone is chasing for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: