Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:10:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6575 times)
pencuri hati

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

for me it's true that bitcoin is an asset because bitcoin in my opinion is an investment that has a big advantage if it's not in the short term in the long run.
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Bitcoin is a currency, not an asset. Bitcoin is not an asset because it does not generate cash flows for crypto currency holders.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Yeah, the topic is right. We can see the price of bitcoin is growing rapidly and it has occupied its position in the highest rank of the world. Many people hold it to get a good harvest in the future. Also it attract the mind of the people as they like gold or diamond. Many people are in bitcoin who is depending on it. As it occupied the attraction of people so it is true that "Bitcoin has become an asset."

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Sahmoly

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

I think Bitcoin is a great resource for us. Because our future Bitcoin becomes better by currency, many of us get rid of unemployment, much more, we can say that we have a great asset in Bitcoin.
nguyenlamqt116

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

I think it being considered an asset is a big help for crypto users
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

If you wish to buy sth using bitcoin then its a currency. on the other hand its like an asset that if you wish to convert it into cash (usd) then you can do it too. Bitcoin once become widely acceptable by many merchants and people around the world, then its true value will come into the picture.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

Most likely it depends on what purpose you use bitcoin. Now bitcoin is mostly used for storing and accumulating valuables. I think that the value of bitcoins will grow on a par with gold.
Bitcoin now is becaming an asset because we all know that until now we can not used our bitcoin as our currency because it is still not accepted, and more investor prefer bitcoin to be an asset because bitcoin is helping us to make many money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

any recognition at the government level is one more step on the way to the ascent to the complete world premodern of a new earthly reality
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

I know that in Korea and Japan, bitcoin is now defined as an asset, and there are some countries in Europe that are starting to set up a system, which is a positive sign for the industry to encrypt the industry, allowing more people to invest in bitcoin.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Now a days who are Investing in bitcoins are having interest in cryptocurrency because the other people around them are making huge profit...They are generally Investing after watching the price of bitcoins from 2013-2017..... So without knowing also they are Investing in bitcoins and keeping them for long term investment which is simply called asset.
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

I also strongly agree with you that bitcoin is not an asset but a currency and I believe in the future bitcoin will become a currency in 1 country not an asset

maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

Indeed, bitcoin is a digital currency, but it doesn't matter if the South Korean government regards it as an asset, because to have Bitcoin assets means that the person has to buy bitcoin into the crypto market, I think it's good to bring more investors to the crypto market so that Bitcoin prices rise again.
HasiViraj

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

I'm also more happy if bitcoins are made into currencies, not assets. If bitcoin becomes an asset then to buy bitcoin then still needed fiat currency. Therefore, I am very glad to have bitcoin paper money. This will support the function of bitcoin as currency. If there is bitcoin paper money then bitcoin will be easier to use for transactions like any other fiat currency. I hope the bitcoin paper money is immediately realized and can be immediately used for transactions.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

I believe that it is correct to consider bitcoin an asset, not a currency. Because it is a digital asset, which has a certain limit. As far as I remember at the moment 17 000 000 coins, of which 2 million lost and only 15 million remains and the remaining coins have not yet been mined. Bitcoin can not be a currency, because transactions are expensive and transaction processing takes a long time, which does not correspond to the currency.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

I think bitcoin can be seen as an asset to some people, but conceptually it is a currency and if people treat it as an asset then it is unlikely that it will affect bitcoin well.
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

Of course, bitcoin is a money transfer system that is a great asset. Bitcoin is hard to use. But this is a basic method of exchange in cryptocurrency. bitcoin is a concern for investors. This is invested in the market. This is very high. This bitcoin is recognized all over the world. This should be approved as a country. This bitcoin is actually used to make money. In some countries, it is used as a digital currency to buy supplies and services.
Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

According to my point of view bitcoin can be used as an asset or as currency. But it is widely used as an asset. People invest in bitcoin and hold them in order to earn profits through the value changes.
EweCoinEwe

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Well this is absolutely true Bitcoin is the best digital asset now . Btc price and demand always high thats why every crypto enthusiastic people want to reserve Btc for future.
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

I believe bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency, although one may argue that it is not a fixed asset. Nevertheless it can be used to earn more profit therefore not being just an ordinary digital currency.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

Bitcoin is store of value. I think its good news for bitcoin because bitcoin recognized as an asset. Its hard to make bitcoin as currency because central banks must be wont lose control on money supply. I am believe with this news, peoples will invest on bitcoin beside gold

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: