Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6575 times)
EweCoinEwe

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

If you see bitcoin as an investment like shares, obligations it is more likely an asset (with volatile price) that currency.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Bitcoin is store of value. I think its good news for bitcoin because bitcoin recognized as an asset. Its hard to make bitcoin as currency because central banks must be wont lose control on money supply. I am believe with this news, peoples will invest on bitcoin beside gold

You are right, it is good to know that a lot of people are considering bitcoin as an asset now and hopefully it will consider as a digital currency in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

Now Bitcoin is real asset. But it does not have a wide range of real money functions. Also it is too unstable. That's why it can be used as investments tool (asset) only like a small part of investment portfolio.
Laily alie

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

Bitcoin was planned as a currency. But the reality is that it functions like gold. And gold is an asset. Therefore bitcoin is also considered an asset. Lips sealed Lips sealed
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Bitcoin does not have all the functions of money, and it is very correct to define it as an asset at this stage. I think both Japan and South Korea are already leading the industry in terms of regulation, and I hope Bitcoin will have more room for development in both countries in the next few years.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

bitcoin as an asset is the original target. because the scalability issue will not be resolved so much that without third-party services it is used for transactions
alpcaba45

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

crypto money technology has many advantages. first of all, it makes the intermediaries out and reduces the sending fee. you can also send it very quickly. thats the point.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

Be that as it may, to do this, it needs to wind up more steady against different monetary forms. National banks and governments must perceive bitcoin ,at that point it can rival fiat.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

the best asset this time in cyberspace is bitcoin that can rotate our money in an instant where we have enough losses there also get a big profit just choose which one is best for us never regret what we have done to invest.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

Now Bitcoin is really high liquid asset. But it is too risky asset, that can be stolen, which already has functions similar to the functions of money, but can not replace them for the reason of high commission, slow transaction speed. Also Bitcoin is too volatile to be considered a stable asset in which institutional investors will believe.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

No wonder that bitcoin price is still dominant in the market. Many peoples holding bitcoin and waiting for the increasing value in the market.
If the South Korea accept bitcoin as an asset, then there will be more peoples buying and hold bitcoin, makes bitcoin circulation lesser.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:17:05 AM

Eventhough i hate to admit it bitcoin today is really being valued as an asset and not as a currency anymore.
Most investors accumulate bitcoin not because they would want to spend it on their daily transactions but they want to keep it for possible future gain.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

Actually in Indonesia, bitcoin is legally as an asset too. The government has a regulation that the only thing that Indonesian people use as a transaction is Rupiah. So, bitcoin cannot be a currency in Indonesia. Maybe this is make the bitcoin is going down slowly. I do thing that the purpose to make bitcoin is as a currency, and the prices will going up dramatically.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

Yes I beleived bitcoin is become an asset from now in cryptocurrency they are the one that the bitcoin will remain strong since created and it is now very known  in all nations.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

yes indeed, Bicoin is a very great asset currency
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

bitcoin is currently valued as an asset and not as a currency anymore.
Most investors accumulate bitcoin not because they want to spend it on their daily transactions but they want to save it for possible future profits and as a long-term investment that can make a big profit.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

It is still important for us that bitcoins and other crypto currency are legalized by the states. It is not so important how they are classified. Vseravno states will not replace their national money with a decentralized Crypto currency. The type of classification, of course, is important, but now it is so. In the future, the crypto currency can change its position in society.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

For nowadays bitcoin is used as a currency to those cashless countries because it is valuable for them as an asset. Maybe 10 years from now bitcoin will be certified as worldwide cryptocurrency because our technology is on going to evolve.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

Bitcoin may be the largest volatility asset in history! Volatile price fluctuations large! Attractive to investors.
Consider carefully investing in bitcoin and altcoin!
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

in this case I also think that bitcoin is an asset, but even though I think bitcoin is an asset but bitcoin can also be used as a digital currency that can be used to make transactions ...
maybe it's better for bitcoin to be created to be an asset as well as a digital currency to make transactions ...
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: