Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6563 times)
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:56:28 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Most people or bitcoiners nowadays sees bitcoin more as an asset than a currency. They engage in this kind of organization not because they want bitcoin as currency for transaction but rather an income for them. (I am not generalizing though). Bitcoin for them is an investment that will leads to becoming rich and I think that is good because more people will be interested in here resulting to bitcoin will be popular and the usage will increase.

maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

bitcoin is a currency that is digital which is able to use to buy goods or services but what people really do to bitcoin is using it as an asset to be able to earn big amount of profit, not as currency. Also for me I utilize bitcoin to earn profit not for buying goods or services....
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

for the first time bitcoin release, i think it have a function like to facilitate people when they make transaction local or international. we know that bitcoin have better service than the other services. but, as time go by, when people know that bitcoin price can be manipulate, they try to find, to take the advantages, than now we can use asset world for bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

Bitcoin is asset and it is using for the financial purpose it is just like cash and currencies and it has a good impact on the economy too. If the bitcoin is allowing as legal currency then the value of this currency will more than now.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:11:23 AM

I think bitcoin is now more feasible as a digital asset than as a currency. The value of bitcoin is very unstable and always changes so that it is not yet worthy of being a currency. Now bitcoin is more suitable as an asset to trade like gold
Yes, in my country Indonesia makes Bitcoin only as an asset. To transact as a currency is very risky because of unstable prices. Our government prohibits purchase transactions using Bitcoin but is allowed to save as an asset commodity
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Actually now a days bitcoin's craze is increasing because of the price of change of btc from 2o13 to 2o17and the people who kept them as asset are millionaires...So the rest are also trying their luck so that something like that happens.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

I think bitcoin is now more feasible as a digital asset than as a currency. The value of bitcoin is very unstable and always changes so that it is not yet worthy of being a currency. Now bitcoin is more suitable as an asset to trade like gold
Yes, in my country Indonesia makes Bitcoin only as an asset. To transact as a currency is very risky because of unstable prices. Our government prohibits purchase transactions using Bitcoin but is allowed to save as an asset commodity
The sole purpose of Bitcoin is to act as a digital money/cash for payment purposes and also to act as a decentralized monetary system but all of that is different from what is happening currently, bitcoin is now being used as a medium of investment and not as a currency.
In my country, our government doesn't prohibit anyone to buy Bitcoin or any forms of crypto currencies but they only warned citizens to invest at their own risk. Actually, you can buy Bitcoin on any seven eleven convenient stores in our country that connects through a platform that exchanges fiat money to Bitcoin, Ethereum. Bitcoin Cash, and Ripple and it is pretty convenient. Cheesy
lingdelta1

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

Bitcoin is intangible and comes in the form of digitized files, but it is traded on an exchange and can be used to buy goods. Therefore, receiving bitcoins is an act of taking profits.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

we have a lot of good assets in the form of home soil and even bitcoin I am making a future asset because I see that bitcoin development is very promising although now downhill I will never stop to increase my assets and I am sure that someday will be a good asset.
It is true that bitcoin is a good asset and promises for everyone, therefore many people trust bitcoin as a big asset and outperform other coins.
Trusting bitcoin is a positive thing for our finances.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

yes bitcoin is an assets as well  as  being currency. because its getting interest of peoples. it is more profitable then gold, property or any investment. The currency nature of bitcoin is that it is used for various form of transaction and acceptable in some countries. The asset nature of bitcoin come to play due to it value. Looking at the current value of bitcoin it more like an asset.
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

This development or let me say the request, will affect it more significantly and it will turn Bitcoin into a benefit that people will ask, likewise its harshest supply, bitcoin can not called currency, I think. And it's suitable for long-term assets / investments
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

bitcoin can be an asset because this is where people can do an investment or done a transaction globally.This may also be considered as profitable and classified as income for people who find this cryptocurrency more reliable and sustainable throughout the whole year.Thus,bitcoin may face its ups and down of its value but a little more time and patience,this currency may reach its value.
Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

of course Both
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

yes bitcoin is an assets as well  as  being currency. because its getting interest of peoples. it is more profitable then gold, property or any investment. The currency nature of bitcoin is that it is used for various form of transaction and acceptable in some countries. The asset nature of bitcoin come to play due to it value. Looking at the current value of bitcoin it more like an asset.
i disagree that bitcoin is better than property, both have their own strengths and weaknesses. i think investment in property is safer, but investing in btc can make more profit

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

if I always make bitcoin an asset, bro. to save my money on bitcoin or altcoin to get big profits. when the market situation has risen. because investing in bitcoin in the near future we can become millionaires

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
daotan123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

I think the current bitcoin is both an asset and a currency but it is more asset-driven because the current bitcoin is only being traded mainly on the unused floor in the payout. day. In the future when many places accept payment by bitcoin it will become currency
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

for the first time bitcoin release, i think it have a function like to facilitate people when they make transaction local or international. we know that bitcoin have better service than the other services.The asset nature of bitcoin come to play due to it value. Looking at the current value of bitcoin it more like an asset.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

Yes, the main idea is that bitcoin is a currency. But we caused btc to become an asset all together. We use bitcoin as an investment method. Anyway, at least they recognized it somehow. I think it’s good.
jenongs

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

in my opinion bitcoin itself if it is said that currency is incorrect because the currency itself is a legitimate payment instrument that is legally recognized, bitcoin tends to be an investment asset. Cheesy Cheesy
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

i think investment in property is safer, but investing in btc can make more profit
Of course, it's a good things and you thinking is also right.

we see the many development program in our society and if we invest here, it will be safe but there are lower chance of making good profit from this at once. Only Bitcoin will give you a good profit at once.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: