Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6563 times)
tonyparker

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

It should be legal tender, Bitcoin is money, it's much more money than the fake stuff the reserve bank prints into oblivion.
Eyjeyy

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

As I would see it, I consider Bitcoin as significant thing or an advantage for individuals for they need Bitcoin. For like some other cash, Bitcoin takes after the principles of supply and request of the economy. This causes individuals to make exchange simpler, empowering holders to change over merchandise into a broadly tradeable product through the business deal and afterward it uses to buy almost anything they wish to have. The most imperative thing that makes Bitcoin significant is that, Bitcoin is not quite the same as the other. It has its own particular capacities to individuals' need, it demonstrates its uniqueness to individuals.
KenziCharlie

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

Bitcoin is not an investment, not a currency, yadda yadda...

It's an insurance policy.

If fiat remains, Bitcoin will likely remain a niche.

If fiat fails, and the lights are still on? Bitcoin reigns supreme.

If fiat fails and the lights go out... we've got bigger problems. I hope you bought gold, among other non-traditional
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

I think bitcoin is an assets,while ever bitcoin is a currency, however bitcoin foreign money could be very robust currency so we can say bitcoin is a currency and massive an asset.
Bigboygangmove

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

I think bitcoin is an assets,while ever bitcoin is a currency, however bitcoin foreign money could be very robust currency so we can say bitcoin is a currency and massive an asset.
Fiat needs to die ASAP. I’m sick of currency that can be controlled and inflated by government whim. Bitcoin can never be inflated. Once 21 million coins have been mined, that’s it. Forever.

For the first time in human history we will have a currency that retains and grows in value. A permissionless currency that will be easy to use and store. We, the people, will be in complete control of our own financial destiny. I can’t wait!

kobecury

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Bitcoin’s very volatile prices have reignited the debate about its usefulness as a currency or as an asset. In some ways, Bitcoin suits the definition of currency quite adequately but if the volatility is less. It allows for the creation of secure and transparent transactions.
kcufllaevol

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Bitcoin is not an investment, not a currency, yadda yadda...

It's an insurance policy.

If fiat remains, Bitcoin will likely remain a niche.

If fiat fails, and the lights are still on? Bitcoin reigns supreme.

If fiat fails and the lights go out... we've got bigger problems. I hope you bought gold, among other non-traditional

Fiat needs to die ASAP. I’m sick of currency that can be controlled and inflated by government whim. Bitcoin can never be inflated. Once 21 million coins have been mined, that’s it. Forever.

For the first time in human history we will have a currency that retains and grows in value. A permissionless currency that will be easy to use and store. We, the people, will be in complete control of our own financial destiny. I can’t wait!

While that's a libertarian sentiment that's understandable (and factually true) in many ways you probably don't really want Fiat to die asap or go down in a crash as this would likely mean civil unrest, blood in the streets, starving people, smashed supermarket windows, your parents, grandparents and loved ones losing all their life savings, their personal security and so on ...

Look what the internet did to the music industry. It killed the old, bloated, corrupt version of it but the music industry still exists. It ignored (first stage), denied (second stage), fought tooth and claw (third stage) and then had to adapt to the disruptive technology or perish (fourth stage).

Now you have streaming, vevo, spotify etc. It will likely go down a similar road with bitcoin (and other cryptos) and the conventional fiat banking system. We are still at ignore stage, pretty much. They don't even deny yet for the most part. In the end, the old fiat banking model will die and adapt but bitcoin/crypto only seems a libertarian dream from our perspective imo.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

I am fascinated to understand that which you believe the primary reason for bitcoin's development is actually. Whilst I actually do trust the prior articles which bitcoin is definitely an resource, We additionally believe that merely, it's the long-term associated with repayment also it may energy the next that's extremely electronic. I believe all of us may have the digital foreign currency, all of us is determined by blockchain as well as systems for example digital as well as increased facts may flourish.
Sarahunter

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

Bitcoin is multiple dimensional and at that despite the fact that bitcoin is a currency it also double as an asset because bitcoin is the digital gold and a great commodity in the exchange market and that makes it become an asset with a great value.
lebronLALK

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

If you think about economics from a supply and demand point of view, currency is also an asset whose value depends on its supply and demand.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

assets can also be considered as a currency. although, I know assets are more of an ownership type but it is you who hold your property, it is you who decide what to do with it. bitcoin can be an asset and a currency. bitcoin is very versatile to the point that it could be the three accountinvg equations which are assets, liabilities and capital.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

I believe that bitcoin is an asset but it needs you long patience so you can benefit in bitcoin, you should stick with your beliefs so you won't be ended up as a losser. Yes ,it is also a curreny a digitacal currency.
Viperziper

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

According to Investopedia, G-20 Classifies Bitcoin as an Asset:

"Bloomberg reports that a memorandum circulating among Group of 20 (G-20) countries may be firming up views of cryptocurrency classification. These countries appear to be moving toward a consensus that cryptocurrencies may not be currencies at all but rather that it might make more sense to consider them as assets."

Read more: G-20 Classifies Bitcoin as an Asset | Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/news/g20-classifies-bitcoin-asset/#ixzz5RCMNdsW1
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Yes, for now bitcoin is more used as an asset, with the potential of bitcoin that has the value to grow, so more people are holding in the long run to benefit from increased bitcoin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Lahori

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

if this ever happens it will bring new money into the Bitcoin marketplace for sure. lets hope this happens sooner than later.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Bitcoin is the most fascinating asset in recent times as its price even till last year far outclassed the price of leading metals like gold and platinum and yet is so light or better still intangible and does not require a special set up or for a particular class of the society. it is for the high and low, rich or poor and it is open for every one.

Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:05 PM

I think Bitcoin will become one of the main assets of the future. It has richer advantages over traditional assets. I think Bitcoin is better than gold. I think every year Bitcoin will become more popular.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

I want to use bitcoin not only as an active, but also as a currency. But while there are very few opportunities for this, it needs a little more development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

I really like that bitcoin gives us the opportunity to use it in different ways. Now I like to use it as an investment tool, but as a currency, I will also be happy to use it when the price is more or less stable.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

Bitcoin is the best asset I know. Therefore, my main use of bitcoin is as an investment vehicle. It is very profitable and promising.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: