Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin become an asset  (Read 6575 times)
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

most bitcoin users only use bitcoin to save as assets. because most people have not received bitcoin as the currency used for paying tools. and also only a few shops that can accept bitcoin as a payment instrument. and people prefer to use their national money to make payments. so bitcoin is currently still an investment tool not yet a real currency.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

yes bitcoin right now is have the different function than before we know that bitcoin is an asset and the trading currencies, but the main purpose of bitcoin creation is for the digital currency its mean that bitcoin will be the digital currency that we can sue everyday and every where, we should change the function of bitcoin to the beginning again

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Cryptocurrency can become an asset. Since asset is something to be considered as valuable. If you hold bitcoin for a long time, and the value become higher it becomes an asset. It is a good investment for. Yes legalization of bitcoin can attract many investor which I see can help to boost up the market.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

I don't think bitcoin can be an asset because as far I know in order to be an asset the solid form is essential but bitcoin is a virtual object.

ayodeji01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

An asset is an item that appreciates or depreciates over time which is coincidentally what bitcoin does. I think bitcoin is more of an asset than a currency but it being an asset does not absolutely take away the fact that it is a currency too
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

i think bitcoin is a asset and ever first digital currency in the world market. bitcoin price has a strong community and they have possible to grow fast. just believe on what bitcoin gives to us.
chrisnewsome

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

I think that Bitcoin and any other form of cryptocurrency are assets since the Merriam-Webster dictionary define asset as "an item of property owned by a person or company, regarded as having value and available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies.". I think Bitcoin and any other form of cryptocurrency are fit in that definition.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:22:41 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-supreme-court-rules-bitcoin-asset/

I read about this news that in south korea bitcoin is legally become recognizeable as asset. I do think bitcoin is a currency and not an asset. I dont know whether this is good news or not for cryptocurrency. One thing i believe with legalization from goverment i do think more investors will come to invest in bitcoin, but i think if bitcoin become an asset its not as it suppose to because i believe bitcoin should be a currency which is currency is for transaction and asset is not for transaction.

Definitely one of the most reliable sources of income and a huge ASSET for everyone. Although it is digital, it still falls on curremcy category. Again, you just need to be very strategic on handling bitcoin and be patient with it.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

Bitcoin has become a valuable asset. Not only that, it has the potential to bring in huge profits over any investment. It is only paper money that can not be grasped and looking directly it is only made through computer systems connected to the network.
Bitcoin is much more value it depends on time and the demand of bitcoin. But for me bitcoin is not a concistent asset to settle for. Bitcoin is only for support income and profit only.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

Bitcoin is innovative because the base layer is dumb.You look at a coin that does something specific or unique. That's cool and all, but now you're restricted to what the developer imagined you could do, or at the very least you have to use their system to implement it. With Bitcoin, using a lightning channel, you can send micropayments under any innovative system. You could write an app natively, then plug lightning capabilities right into the app.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

For those who own Bitcoin. Perhaps it is a very precious property. However, for those who have been bitcoin turned into poor, it is worth thinking.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

and I have the same opinion that bitcoin is an asset and virtual currency that can be used anywhere and anytime for the exchange of money or other objects because this is integrated with other than as a profitable investment asset
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

I have the opinion that bitcoin is also the most valuable asset, because seeing current developments that are increasingly popular and become a bone of contention for investors. Bitcoin will continue to have strength and community is always increasing so investors will prefer bitcoin for their assets.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Linconde6654

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

I think that Bitcoin is just a asset at the moment, that has a very big potential for a growth. This growth or let me say demand, will make it even more valuable and it will be turning Bitcoin to an currency that everybody will be demanding, also its Maximum supply or limit is the key point to push it further the value of Bitcoin to be higher.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

For me it doesn't matter if bitcoin is considered as an asset or a currency because at the end of the day it is the usage that matters. So what if it is an asset? What if it is a currency? What is good and bad about it? The main thing is if many will use it either way their wil be movements and if legalized it would be better than getting banned. So worry not I think it is good.

Benatiabayer

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

I think bitcoin is an asset but hard to call it. Since currency will be used widely across all media but bitcoin is only used on the internet and is only legally available in some countries.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

I think bitcoin just not an asset it is really good than an asset. We all know that it has the potential to bring in huge profits over any investment. If you hold asset you can't make profit through it. But by holding bitcoin there is possibility to make profit, because bitcoin will reach a good price. I am hopefully about BTC Cheesy
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

personally i guess bitcoin is not just an assets but also a currency, because bitcoin can now being used to pay for goods and services online it a currency many people take bitcoin as an asset because it be kept for future purpose so because of this many misunderstood of true value of bitcoin, the plain truth is that bitcoin can be classified as both asset and currency because it perform the both function it all depend on you as individual to decide on what to classified it as.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Yes bitcoin has become an asset. It has given many benefits to the people. Till now it has become the best and biggest investment asset. Bt investing in bitcoin one can earn the maximum number of profits. It has the potential of making the money double. Bitcoin has changed the economy statement worldwide and has brought more stability in the economy. So there is no doubt that bitcoin has become an asset.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
FreedomFighter2

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

I am looking forward for another window of opportunity for other financial institution to follow thru after this great new from Korea. more possible investors will look into the possible investment. Bitcoin really is an asset, its only how you put in your investment into the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: