Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRESALE] - Runs.com  (Read 1588 times)
SlickShaman

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

I hope your project will rise hardcap,the future of this project is very shining and fabulous.
I believe this project will reach rock because thisis working by great team.
You are doing with full struggling.
It will bright very soon. Hi
I hope so and it will be, but I want to make money on this as an investor, then I can buy tokens and profitably sell them on the stock exchange. And I think this is one of the best projects for this.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

I wonder whether there will be any premium features on the platform that you can buy for tokens?
Rajeshwari G

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

I wonder whether there will be any premium features on the platform that you can buy for tokens?
Our whitepaper has a detailed explanation regarding features and premium experiences. You can have a look at it.
Rajeshwari G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/runs-public/Runs_Whitepaper_Public.pdf  This is the link of our Whitepaper.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

just a great project with a great prospect for the future. I will follow how everything develops, I think for this the future of e-commerce.
I also think so, on this and decided to buy tokens. But before the launch of the project there is still a lot of work. It turns out the token will have to be kept for a long time.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

The platform will have a store generator. For me to create what I like myself?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

The platform will have a store generator. For me to create what I like myself?
The platform will have a very wide functionality. But as for me the main thing is that it will be possible to create a transparent system of ratings and reviews. It is very important.
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

Who from the team already has a successful business and did they take part in other projects or not? Are you going to involve authoritative advisers in the project?
Rajeshwari G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Who from the team already has a successful business and did they take part in other projects or not? Are you going to involve authoritative advisers in the project?
 We have already delivered our first two XKUs - IPL Night at CCD and Avengers Screening at PVR. And we have assembled a team of top-notch industry experts already at work. The team is led by our CEO Giri Devanur, who himself has 26 years of industry experience.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

Do I understand correctly that the platform will allow me to find customers for my store inside this large network?
Ingaynnaad

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Do I understand correctly that the platform will allow me to find customers for my store inside this large network?
Yes, this will be one of the advantages of this platform if your service is qualitative then the flow of customers to you is assured.
Rajeshwari G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

Yes that is how runs will work in the decentralised mode.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

It looks brilliant and interesting project. It has tremendous growth potential in artificial intelligence in every corner of the world with global reach to empower all communities around the world. This is a challenging and promising project. I wish a great success for the project.
Yes, the scope of the project promises to be simply huge. I think those who buy tokens at a bargain price will be able to multiply their capital before the end of this year.
Iannumone

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

It looks brilliant and interesting project. It has tremendous growth potential in artificial intelligence in every corner of the world with global reach to empower all communities around the world. This is a challenging and promising project. I wish a great success for the project.
Yes, the scope of the project promises to be simply huge. I think those who buy tokens at a bargain price will be able to multiply their capital before the end of this year.
Well, I'd rather hold the tokens for a long time. So you can earn the most. I think this will be a very great prospect.
Hillerini

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

at which conferences will the team be represented in the near future? I would very much like to see the performance of the developers.
Rajeshwari G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

at which conferences will the team be represented in the near future? I would very much like to see the performance of the developers.
The latest one was Blockchain Summit. We will definitely post details on conferences that will occur in the new future.
vlachep

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Hello everybody, I started dealing with crypto currency since autumn 2017, there are a lot of scam sites, I hope your project is normal! Good luck in this project! 
SlickShaman

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

Hello everybody, I started dealing with crypto currency since autumn 2017, there are a lot of scam sites, I hope your project is normal! Good luck in this project! 
Well, I always start with the team. And in this project is just an excellent and powerful team. Therefore, it is safe to invest.
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:03:55 AM

Beautiful project. Such a concept should produce an explosion in this market. And I am glad that the project already has agreements with partners.
If they manage to negotiate with large platforms, the price of the token will quickly go up and fly to the moon.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

It was said that everyone can sell their experience in the form of this coins, so what kind of experience that are sell able?
Perhaps you could give more specific info about it.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐