Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRESALE] - Runs.com  (Read 1588 times)
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

I now see a 30% discount for token buyers. How can I participate in your private sale? And when does this stage of sales end? I didn't fully understand the description.
And what is a closed round of sales? I thought everyone could buy tokens for themselves. I think the price of the token will go up quickly before the end of the year.
I think your participation in buying tokens will depend on the amount of investment you are willing to make. I have not yet sorted out the details of participation in ICO, and want to clarify this information from the Project representative.   
How do I understand the minimal contribution to the project of 1000 dollars and it's quite a solid amount for me maybe it will be reduced in the future?
well, as I understand it because now there is a closed round but in the future this amount should be reduced to $ 100 for example.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlickShaman

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:06:12 AM

I now see a 30% discount for token buyers. How can I participate in your private sale? And when does this stage of sales end? I didn't fully understand the description.
And what is a closed round of sales? I thought everyone could buy tokens for themselves. I think the price of the token will go up quickly before the end of the year.
I think your participation in buying tokens will depend on the amount of investment you are willing to make. I have not yet sorted out the details of participation in ICO, and want to clarify this information from the Project representative.   
How do I understand the minimal contribution to the project of 1000 dollars and it's quite a solid amount for me maybe it will be reduced in the future?
well, as I understand it because now there is a closed round but in the future this amount should be reduced to $ 100 for example.
well, as an option you can start with a bounty program there you can easily get this amount. I think the price of the token will go up quickly and you can make money on it.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

Yes, this is a good point, I would also like to start a test broadcast first. I think it will be very curious.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

The project will work all over the world? Or the project will start in one specific country.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

well, as an option you can start with a bounty program there you can easily get this amount. I think the price of the token will go up quickly and you can make money on it.
You are right. We need to start with a little profit. I am talking about those participants who are not ready to invest a large sum at an early stage. But still I hope that the strategy of the team provides the opportunity to participate for all comers.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

The project will work all over the world? Or the project will start in one specific country.
Media articles and interviews of the project team speak about the Wide world application of the platform. But the particular country did not sound in this information. Let's see how the pre-ICO will pass. It is possible that after it will be more detailed information.
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

Media articles and interviews of the project team speak about the Wide world application of the platform. But the particular country did not sound in this information. Let's see how the pre-ICO will pass. It is possible that after it will be more detailed information.
I think if the fees are successful and the project will be popular all over the world. I believe in this because such a concept will be very much in demand.
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

I think if the fees are successful and the project will be popular all over the world. I believe in this because such a concept will be very much in demand.
It will be necessary to watch the tokens come out for exchange. I think by that time the list of partners will be expanded
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

ICO projects always want to get the application of their developments in a large area. It's logical for a good profit. I am sure that the Runs team is also striving to spread its application around the world.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

It will be necessary to watch the tokens come out for exchange. I think by that time the list of partners will be expanded
I already see a great list of partners. And this is at the stage of pre-ico. We can wait for an increase in their number throughout the ICO. And that's great. The fame of the project helps it to develop faster.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

I already see a great list of partners. And this is at the stage of pre-ico. We can wait for an increase in their number throughout the ICO. And that's great. The fame of the project helps it to develop faster.

Of course, the great potential of the project attracts large investors. Looking at the list of partners, we can understand that the product is valuable for the market.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

Until the end of the development should be a long time., But even now I see the first results I think this concept will enjoy real demand.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

Until the end of the development should be a long time., But even now I see the first results I think this concept will enjoy real demand.
what exactly did you see ? can you tell ? I do not see yet the results for which we can praise . Projects are time-tested . I think we should wait a little longer.
Ingerair

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

what exactly did you see ? can you tell ? I do not see yet the results for which we can praise . Projects are time-tested . I think we should wait a little longer.
The developers wrote that some services will be launched on May 15. And the project already has a solid list of partners.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

a wonderful project and I can not wait to see how this will work in practice. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges.
I think you can start small and take part in a campaign of generosity. The team offers good rewards.
The price of the token is good, I am sure that the project will support a lot of investors and the result of the development will not wait long.
Jachinkam

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

At this stage, the project has competitors? And what market share do you claim? I would like to know this.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

USA
14 Wall Street
#2034, 20th Floor

New York, NY - 10005

+1 212 618 1201

The office in the United States on Wall Street is very cool. I see a serious approach to the matter.
Iannumone

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

I'm glad that the project has large investors who supported it. I'm happy about it so I know that I can buy tokens more safely.
yes it always gives credence to the project. I myself often follow these changes. I think it will be very promising to buy such tokens now while the discount is valid.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

The video seems to have just used all of those blockchain related words. "Decentralized, open-source, AI driven, blockchain philosophy inspired". You guys mention "patented XKU" int he video. How can a cryptocurrency be patented? Can we have more info regarding it. Also it is difficult to know what the platform is about. Is it an e-marketplace like Amazon or experience oriented forum. Hard to understand who are your target users.

Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Now I continue to examine your datasheet. An interesting idea. But who will be your main rivals that operate in this area, but do not have this functionality, like yours?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: