Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum speculation  (Read 21210 times)
kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:43 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 12:17:27 PM by kronos123

Ethereum is inserted in a descending channel for exactly one year, around June 2017; however, since last December it seems to have found a bullish channel .... we will have to wait again about 2-3 months to find the cross between the long-term trend, down, and the medium-term trend, uphill.

Also I think Eth will still suffer a lot for the next few months because there will be plenty of money that will be unlocked by the numerous ico made in the last summer, as you can see the table below, which gathered many Eths, with very low price ... ..all these teams will almost certainly sell most of the Eths blocked by the contract for about 12 months, and will certainly take profit, crushing even more the price.

Beyond that, let's add the birth of new and promising blockchains working in the same field of application of Ethereum (Eos, Dragonchain, VeChain, Icon), in addition to the older ones that have now started or start today with their first ico (Neo , Stratis) .... all this will take away more value and potential from the already weak and suffering growth of Ethereum.

What will happen to the price in 2-3 months?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

You have heard that the etherum, it is difficult for the giant speculation in the etherum since the introduction of blockchain technology has many advantages for traders, so the spec of eth has no basis.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

We can not always take the fault on the newly ICO's because this is the bearish market we are talking about, So we can not expect the sudden drop of ETH and I really think even if there are many ICO and tokens that will newly show up I think it will not affect the price of ETH well it is different when bitcoin price drop.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

There is no need to speculate for Ethereum because this is not a speculative coin. You know that Ethereum has gained millions of time in just past three years. And, there is many potentials for the future. So, Invest and wait for another three years.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

There is no need to speculate for Ethereum because this is not a speculative coin. You know that Ethereum has gained millions of time in just past three years. And, there is many potentials for the future. So, Invest and wait for another three years.
but still the etherum price can easily change, although now it is rare, but everything can happen so quickly and easily. etherum is supported by many people because until now the majority of projects use token platforms owned by etherum. it is certain that the volume of transactions owned by etherum will be enormous. so this is one of the best forms of investment, etherum will give us the comfort and also the tranquility in investing. theoretically the price of etherum will increase over the next few years, many factors must be faced and all will work well when we participate in supporting the use of digital currency and especially the etherum coin.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

what you say is true and potentially will happen. I am sure the ethereum will not move up in the near future, but I just hope that eth does not fall too and remain stable, that's enough. investors are also getting tired with ico from eth platform and crypto other smart contract platform providers will also affect eth growth this year, it will not kill eth, but it can slow the eth to grow and recover from the decline.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

It is very difficult to predict the direction of the market. But a large part of my investment is at ETH. I trust, but it is risky to rely too much.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:00:13 AM

Now many have invested in the Ethereum, understanding how difficult it is to predict any movement of the market. But everyone is sure about it and there is no doubt that he will only grow further, that is, it is like a leader in a bullish trend or at least its main indicator.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

Theres only one thing I could say about ethereum, believe. The market has been in its ups and downs but believe when I say that ethereum will always rise two times that it falls. If bitcoin is the mind of the crypto world, ethereum is the heart.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

It is expected and the next three months is a much watch time and I think we should expect more powerful bullish market in days to come.  Icos will trying to sell they holding in other to develop they projects and I think that is not going to affect the price much as new investors will also come into the market.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Ethereum is inserted in a descending channel for exactly one year, around June 2017; however, since last December it seems to have found a bullish channel .... we will have to wait again about 2-3 months to find the cross between the long-term trend, down, and the medium-term trend, uphill.

Also I think Eth will still suffer a lot for the next few months because there will be plenty of money that will be unlocked by the numerous ico made in the last summer, as you can see the table below, which gathered many Eths, with very low price ... ..all these teams will almost certainly sell most of the Eths blocked by the contract for about 12 months, and will certainly take profit, crushing even more the price.

Beyond that, let's add the birth of new and promising blockchains working in the same field of application of Ethereum (Eos, Dragonchain, VeChain, Icon), in addition to the older ones that have now started or start today with their first ico (Neo , Stratis) .... all this will take away more value and potential from the already weak and suffering growth of Ethereum.

NEO has lost its demand because a lot of people are moving towards a new platform. But nice TA, About the picture of so many icos are still holding their ethereum and it will not give a lot of impact in my opinion. If you wanna do a calculation about that the total valuation of ethereum has raised by EOS is much more.

If you are calculating all of them and it will not exceed more than 4 billion dollars.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

No one can predict what will happen to ethereum's price in 2-3 months but I assure you that those ICO's that might dump their ETH will not really affect price because they wouldn't sell all of it in one fell swoop. IMO, the demand for ETH and the possible sell-off volume that will be generated by those ICO teams are equal to each other, maybe more and for this reason, I expect ethereum to at least dip only a little or pump at most.
[Frederick]

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

The ETH price will gain its former price when October comes
As of now we can't see a little pull back in the price but we can't say it's a major decrease on the price but only a momentary preparation to make a big step.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Scalability solutions like POS and sharding are coming for Ethereum late 2018 and 2019... Transactions per second will be 10000x than actual capacity, more Dapps will be developed on top of Ethereum and the price will benefit as well...

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Well it's hard to predict, but I believe the potential of ethereum it will increase for sure and never be go down all the time because many people believe ethereum so let see in the next month.

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

I think it's high time to buy eth for long term investment though there's no both significant news and T.A signals. As you can see the market situation is quite boring and the prices have varied in narrow fluctuation. I am now thinking of buying some when eth corrects 10% from it sitting now and buy with all of my money if it dives into $500
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

That might lead to crash in ethereum's price but probably with the increase in ICOs this type of sells will always occur but because of increasing demand for ethereum its long term trend will not be affected.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

The price of the ethereum after 2-3 months it's maybe become 3000 dollars up in my prediction only I don't know if all people believe to ethereum because for me the highesg price of the etheruem this year 2018 will be $5000.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

I always bullish in ETH, the cap is rising. Always rising after ICOs booming. But As I know, the price of ETH will follow the BTC. if BTC down, ETH will down too.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

Thank you first of all for sharing with us your stats of ethereum chart and doc . In my opinion ethereum has great success in crypto market and maybe in one day will be replaced with bitcoin . Can you give us the link of that document ? I really want to have a look in other wallets
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: