Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum speculation  (Read 21210 times)
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:19:26 PM

If we see, there is an interesting fact that ethereum continues to rise following market trends, especially bitcoin, and since this year it has risen by more than 50%, I am sure that the trend of rising ethereum prices will continue.
it's because of the trend created by bitcoin that made the market go up and Etheruem followed it. it's good, but it would be great if etheruem made its own improvements that came from their own markets. we can see the volume increases if there is an investment in etheruem with large funds, surely it will pump etheruem prices to be very expensive.

kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:06:33 PM

Here is an updated chart of Ethereum from October to today, in which we see clearly the rise from mid-December onwards, but we also note that the price has already clashed 3 times with the very strong resistance in the area 170-180 $

To break that, not only the strength of Ethereum is enough, but the entire market with obviously Bitcoin in the head must show clear and unequivocal signs of recovery.

Below is a nice graphic of the entire Ethereum galaxy
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:27:20 PM

I do think price trends are generally market-wide at the moment, but ETH does have an interesting pattern. I think you're right about that resistance point, but it could be the next whole market move upwards clears that resistance, and opens ETH up for further gains against both dollar and BTC.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:20:35 AM

I do think price trends are generally market-wide at the moment, but ETH does have an interesting pattern. I think you're right about that resistance point, but it could be the next whole market move upwards clears that resistance, and opens ETH up for further gains against both dollar and BTC.
ethereum market may now be one of the investment targets, where prices are now relatively cheap and stable. the possibility of an upward trend will occur, but we must see the bitcoin market increase again. where I see Tehran is also seen following the growth of the bitcoin market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:51:50 AM

ethereum market may now be one of the investment targets, where prices are now relatively cheap and stable. the possibility of an upward trend will occur, but we must see the bitcoin market increase again. where I see Tehran is also seen following the growth of the bitcoin market.
A lot of people usually follow pattern that already happen in past, that is why they start to look at Ethereum again since see bitcoin price increased too. Hope it will really happen when bitcoin price reach it's peak, Ethereum will follow it again and rich it's peak too.

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:33:33 AM

A lot of people usually follow pattern that already happen in past, that is why they start to look at Ethereum again since see bitcoin price increased too. Hope it will really happen when bitcoin price reach it's peak, Ethereum will follow it again and rich it's peak too.
I would not loss my patience on ETH as I know it's a good coin with a huge potential.
What we are witnessing now is just part of the journey of ETH but we've seen it pump and grow in the past, therefore we should not loss our trust on ETH.
If this gave us profit in the past and we are still here holding it, I'm pretty sure one day it will again reward the long term holders.

Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:00:56 AM

Eth is still good to continue to grow, this can be seen in market movements, although it is still down, we still believe that Eth really deserves to be a good altcoin. Expectations are still big on Eth and the capitalization at CMC is still under bitcoin so it looks safe.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:06:45 AM

Maybe this thread might helps give some predictions to this speculative thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130102.0 Those predictions mentioned are for this 2019 and may be use as reference of others,but never forget that none of those are trusted to happen so believe at your own risk

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:20:25 AM

Ethereum at this moment their have good sign and i think is time to buy additional for the investment, if I'm not ethereum follow the bitcoin proce increase since last week hope this good sign for both coins is the way to bring the another bull run history in the world of crypto.

I guess the team will do everything to improve their system. Therefore, the price of this altcoin will grow. It can happen in the nearest time - they have been working at the improvements.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:54:36 AM

Ethereum at this moment their have good sign and i think is time to buy additional for the investment, if I'm not ethereum follow the bitcoin proce increase since last week hope this good sign for both coins is the way to bring the another bull run history in the world of crypto.

I guess the team will do everything to improve their system. Therefore, the price of this altcoin will grow. It can happen in the nearest time - they have been working at the improvements.
It seems to me that with respect to the prospects of ethereum. No one doubts, since this is the only platform that holds leading positions in the cryptocurrency market. In addition, I would like to note that after updating Constantinople and St. Petersburg, many users of cryptocurrency appreciated the work of ETH 2.0.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:01:41 PM

Eth is still good to continue to grow, this can be seen in market movements, although it is still down, we still believe that Eth really deserves to be a good altcoin. Expectations are still big on Eth and the capitalization at CMC is still under bitcoin so it looks safe.
It will grow and I believe on that as I have invested in ETH.

That's our opinion only and we are bias when we are investing, but to be honest even though ETH is down, we cannot underestimate as it could be undervalued right now. The price is higher compared to the ICO price but the period it has already exist, ETH should value higher than the current.
We can understand it's real value if we will study it's price history and all the development that effect the price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:21:03 PM

You have heard that the etherum, it is difficult for the giant speculation in the etherum since the introduction of blockchain technology has many advantages for traders, so the spec of eth has no basis.
what do you mean about ethereum has no basis ?dont you know how this ethereum platforms activities now?and this will never become a top 2 ranked cryptocurrency if this has no basis so sad that still people cannot accept how far ethereum has reached now
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:23:17 PM

It seems to me that with respect to the prospects of ethereum. No one doubts, since this is the only platform that holds leading positions in the cryptocurrency market. In addition, I would like to note that after updating Constantinople and St. Petersburg, many users of cryptocurrency appreciated the work of ETH 2.0.
I don't think the ethereum market needs to be doubted. the market remains crowded, even though prices fall. we can see this community remains large, and later this strong community will make ethereum prices strong in the market.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:01:05 PM

I would not loss my patience on ETH as I know it's a good coin with a huge potential.
What we are witnessing now is just part of the journey of ETH but we've seen it pump and grow in the past, therefore we should not loss our trust on ETH.
If this gave us profit in the past and we are still here holding it, I'm pretty sure one day it will again reward the long term holders.
I still believe with ETH because of that too. And that is why i optimist Ethereum will reach it's ATH and follow bitcoin like in past. maybe not only me, you, but a lot of people out there too believe in Ethereum.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:56:34 PM

I don't think the ethereum market needs to be doubted. the market remains crowded, even though prices fall. we can see this community remains large, and later this strong community will make ethereum prices strong in the market.
it is true that ethereum has a very large volume of conditions but if the development of the project is not good, ethereum will also be destroyed like some other coins that do not have good projects and developments

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:30:22 PM

it is true that ethereum has a very large volume of conditions but if the development of the project is not good, ethereum will also be destroyed like some other coins that do not have good projects and developments
It seems to me that it is very difficult to envisage such conditions under which ethereum collapse. If we take into account the scale in which the ethereum platform is involved, then when the ethereum falls, almost the majority of the cryptocurrency market will fall.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:43:10 PM

I personally still believe in ethereum quality now and in the future although ethereum prices are still falling and holding but I'm still sure that in year 2019 price of ethereum will be the highest

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:59:21 AM

I personally still believe in ethereum quality now and in the future although ethereum prices are still falling and holding but I'm still sure that in year 2019 price of ethereum will be the highest
ETH is still cheap but it's not falling anymore.
Update yourself with the current market situation, we are in the bullish area now and ETH might suddenly rise again.
The fact that it dropped from over $1,000 price, that makes the price undervalued now, ETH is the most legit altcoins IMO and it deserve a better price.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:39:30 AM

ETH is into the $170s now, heading up towards that resistance point again, let's hope it can push up and through, with the help of the rest of the market! The signs are still good, we've had a couple of mini dips recently that have quickly been recovered, and volumes are starting to increase again.
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:39:49 AM

ETH is into the $170s now, heading up towards that resistance point again, let's hope it can push up and through, with the help of the rest of the market! The signs are still good, we've had a couple of mini dips recently that have quickly been recovered, and volumes are starting to increase again.
A good indicator is that now, after the price rollbacks down, we again return to previous levels, and do not fly into the abyss, as it was before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: