Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39088 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

Because of my real job I cant give too much time in bounties hence im more focus in signature campaign, as we all know you can only wear one signature at a time and it depends how long it will run.

I rarely join in social media campaign and unfortunately the recent fb campaign I participated in turn out to be scam although it seems a good project but unexpected happened well thats how it is.

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Well it depends on your time and how you manage if you joined bounty campaigns. But in signature you can choose only one but in social media campaigns you can choose as many as you can. Always remember that joined only that you can managed to do. For me, I only do translation and signature because this is only I can do in my free time.

capoklhok

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

actually we do not need to follow too much bounty, because it will hamper our work later, I personally only join in one campaign only and it is the signature just because it has the highest fee in this forum, while with Social media campaigns can send spam to some social media sites and I do not want them to ruin social media sites like facebook and twitter.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

Because of my real job I cant give too much time in bounties hence im more focus in signature campaign, as we all know you can only wear one signature at a time and it depends how long it will run.

I rarely join in social media campaign and unfortunately the recent fb campaign I participated in turn out to be scam although it seems a good project but unexpected happened well thats how it is.

Yeah, we are in the same situations, I have an offline job and can't really focus with bounty campaign, also tried to joined before but the project I chose did not succeed.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

It seems to me that the strategy should change based on the situation on the market. Now the prices of all cryptocurrencies is substantially lower than it was at the end of last year , and therefore tokens which just had ICO sold very cheap. No need to strive as soon as possible to sell, because now you will do it at very competitive prices.
minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

I have a strategy maximally dive into good projects and make the most of them. In total, I take about 5-10 projects and participate in them in all possible campaigns. This allows you to make good money, but there is a risk that several projects will not pay.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

I don't have a specific number of bounties that I can handle within a month. I join when I can. Also, to make sure you do majority ofnyour task, set a time number of hours within the day (say about 4-5 hours) and use it to only work on your bounty. Assume you're at a workplace and work till you close.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

I have noticed that the way to be involved in as many campaigns as possible is to join the blog/article campaign. A signature campaign can take you weeks but a blog campaign takes me just a day to complete because am very good at it. I write 1-2 articles daily depending on my mood that day, so far I have written over a hundred in less than 3 months.

minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

I have noticed that the way to be involved in as many campaigns as possible is to join the blog/article campaign. A signature campaign can take you weeks but a blog campaign takes me just a day to complete because am very good at it. I write 1-2 articles daily depending on my mood that day, so far I have written over a hundred in less than 3 months.
Good capacity)
I can write 2-5 articles a week and 1-2 videos. In addition, I participate in signature campaigns and LinkedIn. But I want improve productivity and write 2-3 articles a day.
It's not so easy.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

At present, I am not participating in many bounty campaigns, but i am thinking of increasing my participation in social media, youtube and article bounties.

That's right because only those mentioned above aren't prohibited to participate at once and in social media you can join every bounty that you think you can. Just make sure you can handle all those. I would suggest to do an excel and list down all your bounty participations so you can easily track what you should do for that day.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

I can't lead 50+ bounties ,but my friends lead such amount. My strategy is find the best project and gain as much tokens as possible in this project.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

Every day I do more than 10 bounty programs. I'm just looking for a social media campaign that requires bounty hunters to create a maximum of 3 posts and 5 reposts a week. It's easier for me and does not take much time.
polemdolah0

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

I have long joined many campaign articles and every day or every month, I do this while doing daily trading and swings, because I think in trading and making articles is my daily work and this is a very good job because I can doing this job at the same time.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

At the same time, I participate in 15 bounty campaigns. I spend about half a day on this. It turns out 300-500 dollars a month.
RuAGA

Activity: 210

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I constantly have 15-18 companies in my work, mostly they are social assignments, I do not write articles, in parallel I am still participating in social projects - I look at the company to choose a subscription!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

There is nothing much to share, bounty hunting is like agame of chances,one time you get a good campaign that pay so well, the other time you get campaigns that end up as scams or the tokens never even get to an exchange platform. The main issue however is to carefully look into the bounty campaign and eliminate all the possible doubts that it might be a scam

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

I look for ICOBench rating, I look at the website of the project how much funds they have raised and I look at spreadsheets of the bounty, if they are actual and manager is active. After that I participate.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

For social media campaign, the easiest way to go about it is create an excel spreadsheet, list all the projects you participated in, and activities required for each. So everyday you check up on your activities and once you have made the shares and likes you copy the link and report it on your own spreadsheet. On the day of report, you copy it from your spreadsheet and make the report. It is easier this way
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

For me, I do not join a lot of campaigns because I am focusing my attention on my school works. Being an Engineering Student needs a lot of time spending doing our plates. So, I don't have that much time in doing a lot of bounties at a time. And, it is really not my main source of income. So, doing it as a side job works for me.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

Best way that I can give you for you not be able to get confused when reporting is that sort it from days of reporting especially for social media like FB/twitter camapaign. I always have the list like ex. Project x (Monday) FB 5 LIKES/SHARES, Twitter, 5 rt/likes per week something like that so that i know which one I would be reporting soon. Don't forget to list down your page comment as well so thatit is hard hard to find your last post if you're qouting your next report.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: