Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FPGA Miner Design for Sale to Someone willing to Market It  (Read 8474 times)
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 11:50:51 PM

This is too good to be true people, wake up. This is like 1000x better than what we already have now. It is impossible.
Your arguments are bedazzling, I am having the urge to partake in highly stimulating substance abuse to keep up with the complexity and depth of your intricate and extremely valid explanation that analyzes, details and refutes every single information you refer to in such rapid and complete rhetorical performance!!!

Thank you ! And keep off the drugs man.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultraimports

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:27:38 PM

I think if this proves to be true, all the members giving this guy a hard time should be banned from purchase. I mean, seriously, you are like fire-ants- piling it on. So what if someone comes on making claims? If he is full of junk, it will come out, if not, YOU will look stupid for making assumptions.

Let them have the chance to prove it. Don't call them "scammers", they never asked for anything from us other than an opinion about their product.

I think if this is true, the value would be great.
P4man

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 06:35:28 PM

Most ppl arent stating its a scam, but after a week of asking, not a single video or even picture has surfaced. I think its legit to raise some red flags. Extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof, yet all we're asking is a simple cellphone video or something.

ultraimports

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 01:22:37 AM

Most ppl arent stating its a scam, but after a week of asking, not a single video or even picture has surfaced. I think its legit to raise some red flags. Extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof, yet all we're asking is a simple cellphone video or something.

Well, there are things I have come up with for a biz of mine (I actually have one now) and wouldn't want to provide any "proof" in case someone wanted to take the idea. From what I've read, the OP didn't really talk about what FPGA they were using or how they were setup. I think its perfectly normal for them to be protective of something like that, right? Again, they just want some feedback, they don't want validation.
bulanula

View Profile
October 02, 2011, 05:40:34 PM

Any news on this ? Have we invented the water fuelled car yet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: