Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 11:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I choose a best Bounty ?  (Read 2452 times)
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

I think one of the ways we can look at a good bounty is first the interest in a certain project. How many people are talking about this project and are willing to invest. Next thing we look at is the allocation of the project to bounty hunters. There should be a good allocation of resources to payments for bounty hunters. Which we can in turn compute using their ICO price. Hope this helps.
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

a nice bounty does have many criteria. Among the criteria that matters is on the sale of his token. Whether running smoothly or not. To make it more secure, we recommend that you follow a bounty for a project that has already reached the softcap. Because it is certain this project will run.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

there are several steps to be able to choose the best bounty, but with so many bounty that appear we must be selective with all the circumstances such as smart choosing the concept, the composition of the team and also the allocation of an ico project. this is useful for determining success in the future.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

First thing, you should visit there website and look for its white paper and the roadmap that they taken so far, with this aspect you can determine that the bounty that you are participating is good or not.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

certainly in choosing the easiest bounty then see the manager only. It's the easiest thing because with the good manager then the bounty will go smoothly. may be constrained due to occasional ICO which is not true. but the benchmark is easiest then follow the manager already has a great name.

Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

Well, there is no one rule to detect the best bounty. This crypto bounty projects give managers and the full anonymity which makes it very difficult to know which project exactly is the good one. Previously, i use to check the rank of the person running the bounty on bitcointalk. If it happens to be a junior member, i dont follow. then i got to know of AmaZix. But unfortunately, amaZix has no respect for hunters at all. They have poor human relation. They use hunters to claim tokens from ico managers. U just have to participate in any bounty you want and probably some will work out good for you.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.

In my opinion, There are many criteria in which you can choose a good company and does it promise? first, you have to read some of their white papers and play their video. Also, see the team is very important to find potential fraud projects. You need to study the project well and fully understand the idea.

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

I find my best bounty campaigns in a famous and trusted bounty manage, Good reputation of bounty manager will lead a great and best bounty campaigns.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.

Currently I am also experimenting on how to find a bounty that gives a good return. As far as the experience of the past few months, the project that targets its softcap is successful and the trusted bounty manager is my strategy.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

experience, and of course research and analysis of the ico project. this is like when you are wanting to invest, so you have to learn it first.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

better choose a good bounty manager like having a higher rank or/with high trust. their bounty have a higher possibility of being legit compared to lower rank especially newbie. also read their info about their project all of them and decide if it is good or not.
+1. I do believe and agree with your statement! The bounty managers are the face of the bounty and by them you can easily tell whether the bounty will be good or not, and see their past bounties they have handled and by that you can immediately tell that they are good bounty managers and you are on the good bounty.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

It is difficult to establish, even in general, the gain that can be had from a bounty campaign, this depends on many factors: the general budget established by the bounty platform, the budget for the section of the chosen bounty campaign, the number of participants. These are the main factors. I add that it also takes a little luck
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

My number 1 indicator of a good bounty is through the amount of members in their telegram group. Needless to say that a large quantity of members indicate a large amount of investors among those group. So we can be assured that the soft cap will at least be reached. A good bounty has its admin in telegram frequently interacting with them members and always does updates.
I don't know if I can also rely on a active bounty manager in the telegram group because they could easily leave when things get rough. I always read the announcement thread, whitepaper and roadmap of a project before considering joining especially if it is an altcoin campaign. Sometimes a project could have a known bounty manager, good whitepaper and clear roadmap but still end up being a scam project. Nowadays, it is really hard to find good bounty projects and ICOs that will likely succeed.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

First thing, you should visit there website and look for its white paper and the roadmap that they taken so far, with this aspect you can determine that the bounty that you are participating is good or not.
I'm also checking out the team. I try to participate in social companies and ask as many questions as possible. It is also best to re-read the conditions for bounty hunters. In some projects instant draining of tokens is prohibited. That helps the project keep on starting.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

If you want to make money in the crypto world, you have to do good research. It's hard to make money without research before you get the job done.
The crypto world is a risky place. If you are not careful, you lose money.
ChainWorld

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

Best way is to stay connect with ico's before they start bounty's so you know that it will benefit for you or not and i dont think any other way but sometime hype matters but you can see there's many bounty's will less participants still give some nice cash.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1274
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

They have some many ways on how to find some best bounty, If this is your first time to find some bounty must better to do some research of the bounty you want to participate or else just ask to them in the telegram in what potential of the project they open.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

No, It's all about Luck and experience. After few months, you will know which bounty campaign is right and which isn't. Though many people follow good ico rating website to know about their bounty campaign. I am not sure how ico rating site is helpful for this concern, but you can try once.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

If you have to find a best and worth it bounty you have to be observant, knowledgeable and aware on choosing the right one. Look at their whitepaper and see their project and aims if that is convincing then try it or you may also check the background of the manager and their team. And follow their website or social media to do akme research.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
MoonWhale

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

Look at the ratings of projects, on their team and perspective. Do not hurry when choosing, if the project does not collect money, then you do not get anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: