Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:03:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I choose a best Bounty ?  (Read 2452 times)
natureltiqqy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:24:16 PM

You never know that. If you look at the white paper of the project you can find very good quality, the team can be formed even from very famous people, but the stock market does not work when you enter. so in short you can not choose the best rewarding project, the projects choose lucky people

Adio

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.
just stick with AmaziX bounty platform,  their bounties had been a great hit back to back,  great reward also not like other bounties that will cease to pay you for your work
arbl0422

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

That was my question also when I was starting bounty campaign. Then I found this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3571218.0 on how to choose a successful bounty. Hope that helps you. Just keep on reading and learning. Success to you.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:45 AM

The question is very hard to answer. As my experience, the good bounty will be handled by the good manager. The safe way is choose the bounty to do by following some famous bounty manager: Krypital, Amaziz or Tokensuite... The other ways is see the pool of bounty's rewards, choose the bounty with the high pool is highly recommend
Sovaivncb1996

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

There are a lot of criteria to choose a good bounty. I test the project that sold ico through icobech.check the telegram to see the degree of interaction with the hungry members.check the team of the project is okay Do not see the white paper and the road map of the project. Wish you find the prestigious project
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

participate in projects from verified teams.
I suggest you take one of the projects of the amazix team
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.
You can find alot of instructions about the safe way to choose the good bounty to do in this forum. First of all, i want to ask you know that, the instruction is only for reference, and in the new market like crypto, the important thing you need is the luck. I need luck to win when buy ICO, when trading or do bounty. As my exprience, i will follow some famous and trust bounty manager to do such as: yahoo, krypital, amaziz... on the other hand, when see the new bounty, i will find the informtation about it to read before decide join bounty ot not.
koja1991

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

The first thing I usually do is check out their website, and then Read whitepaper, Checking team Reward in bounty Campaign.
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

People over the forum has started trusting the bounties according to the managers who is managing the campaign. They have created the list of trusted mangers and thus think that those projects have higher chances of getting legit one. With that said the mangers name follows as Yahoo, Sylon, ColorlessK, btcltcdigger, Newsilike etc. They bring some of the successful projects and have done this before too. Also, always look forward to those bounty programs which are having huge buzz around the forum, which is in social media talks and thus having enough investors. They could be the grand success.  Smiley
Could you advice where could i check for the full list of good managers and projects led by them? This would definitely help.
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

Stop looking for the highest paying project that pays the project to definitely pay the token. The market now is saturated with a lot of fraudulent projects, do not pay the notice to you
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

You must research on that project first, find out the whole team, read their whitepaper and road map. But the essential criteria is who manage the whole campaign, you must need to know also the bounty manager. I can suggest to you to choose a bounty manager which is Legendary rank and +trust.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

Even if you follow the recommendations here, you can't choose the best reward campaign. This is all about your luck.
vaishdha

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

i have participant bounty what is basic required plz guide me i have new in this.......
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

I think a good bounty is a bounty that always gives good performances and a good website to show investors.
and a good bounty also has offers that are very attractive to bounty hunters

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

For you to choose a good bounty, you need to take your time to do a very good research bout the project before you participate in it. Read the whitepaper, check the team members and company, check the roadmap and community activity on their social media platforms.
Sovaivncb1996

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

You need to pay attention to the following issues
- ico reviews through the site
- team of experienced project or not
- white paper
- whether the community is active or not by participating in their main telegram
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Good bounty missions always have a lot of followers, which will also be called help when you choose a mission, and good bounty missions will always be able to record bets for you on time!
letonys

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

My selection criteria is
- ico standard
- strong community
- team with experience and competence
- clear white paper
- are managed by reputable bonuses managers
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

it's not easy to see if the bounty campaign is the best.. all we do is read the roadmap of the ico.. and you can also read the article about it then see what is the feedback of other or people about that ico... if you are satisfied to the roadmap and other article you read, all you need to do is to join.
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Often the most rewarding task for rewarding task assignments is signing, translating or helping the team complete the work of making videos!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: