Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I choose a best Bounty ?  (Read 2452 times)
khichariya1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

To choose a good bounty, pay attention to such details, for example, how many percent of the tokens are allocated to the bounty from the total number of tokens sold during the ICO, the team activity in social networks and telegram chat, whether there is a advertising  project  on sites dedicated to crypto, see whether this project is on rating sites dedicated to ICO.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:19:22 AM

Check out those bounties on ICOdrops, they review icos well and some icos has bounties
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.
If you want join in successful bounty you should know how to analyze what is true and not. Choosing bounty you should check their projects and aim that you can see in whitepaper,
Find also their website or telegram channel like Facebook, twitter and instagram, check the team and also the manager background also then lastly if therese enough funds to distribute.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

Check out those bounties on ICOdrops, they review icos well and some icos has bounties

It is quite a hard thing to really choose the best bounty because everything may happen online but it is important that you do some research and check on its offers. How much token will be given and somehow compare it to previous bounty joined just for reference.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

Reading the whitepaper is essential in determining a good bounty campaign, you should also consider the team behind it and the bounty manager. If you find a project that it's too good to be true you better avoid it because the realitic ones are the best choice. 
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

If I can choose a Bounty which can give more return. Have any indicators that can help me to choose a best bounty.
if you want to choose bounty try to see the team and their partner there is a big name do not hesitate to follow, if they can have an innovative product or rarely bounty btc and see spreadsheet if not many who come then that is your chance
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

1. Look for project that whether it can be applied for mass adoption or not.
2. Search and analyze the developers and advisors team, because there are names like Roger Ver, Ian Balina, John Mcaffy and his ICO is often successful (hardcap) and the price in the market is good.
3. Search about their ecosystem, like the twitter, facebook, telegram follower.
4. Search for the Ratings from ICO's rating agencies
5. Find whether the project already have MVP (Minimal Viable Product)or not? Because with MVP you can see the prototype of their product.
6. Look at the bounty period, whether its long, short or medium period.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

I advise you to look at the ICO rating, also on the team. I always pay attention to the managers of the campaign bounty.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Personally there are many things I consider before choosing a bounty campaign. I first of all study the project to see how good it is, thereafter I check the bounty allocation, I then check the length of period, etc.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

Very many criteria. But for me it all depends on you in choosing it. Because of all the projects, there are also projects that lead to fraud. But projects that lead to fraud are few. Nearly the average project gives a lot of returns. My advice, first identify the bounty manager, then learn the journey of the company.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

my intuition always helps me, because it's very difficult to choose good bounty right now
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

There are some indicators that can be set as a reference to be able to get a nice bounty. You can see from his campaign manager, the allocation of his bounty, and viewed from the movement of her token sales. If you want to be safe, then just select the project that will surely softcap.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Choosing the right bounty is so important especially nowadays that are scammers are active. Personally, i have many ways to determine what is true and not. First, is look and read their whitepaper see if their projects are good enough. Second, is look at the team behind if they are trustable. Third, is look for their telegram channel. Fourth, check the ICO ratings and lastly if they have enough funds.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

People over the forum has started trusting the bounties according to the managers who is managing the campaign. They have created the list of trusted mangers and thus think that those projects have higher chances of getting legit one. With that said the mangers name follows as Yahoo, Sylon, ColorlessK, btcltcdigger, Newsilike etc. They bring some of the successful projects and have done this before too. Also, always look forward to those bounty programs which are having huge buzz around the forum, which is in social media talks and thus having enough investors. They could be the grand success.  Smiley

that kinda response is awesome, I like some honest bounty hunters, like yahoo. he makes bounty expensive in this forum. his signature campaign don't allow jr. members to participate, aww
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

IMO, you can choose bounty ICO campaigns managed by Amazix team, because most of these ICO campaigns are potential. I've been involved in many of Amazix's ICO campaigns and realized that. Amazix is currently highly rated in the Bitcoin community, so be sure to choose the ICO campaign managed by this team.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

To choose a bounty that surely paying you you must also choose a campaign manager that reputable because you are surely that was legit campaign because before they accept that campaign to run they surely evaluated and they surely not a scam so that choose a bounty with the reputable campaign manager to run and to make successful that bounty.
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

I believe that only your knowledge and research of the project will be able to tell you whether you should take part in it or not.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

There are ways to choose good bounties and for me the way i choose my own bounty is that i follow some good bounty managers, there are some mangers that always get good projects for their bounty. So i follow them and do their bounty.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

Mostly we spend time to read the entire platform of a certain ICO, check everything inside and the team members involve to know if this is legit or just a scam project. There is no 100% guarantee of being safe in crypto, that's why risk is here and those who can manage to take it then there is no reason that won't survive.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

Look at the website, and what they are going to provide in a nutshell.Is it different from others?Or is it full of crap like most of the ICOs

Look at the road map too, when they are going to get listed on any exchange.And look at the distribution too, in the smart contract.
Just look at the basic things and use your common sense.Most of the good bounties fills very quickly, so be quick!
Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: