Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokens or Bitcoin?  (Read 536 times)
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

i would choose tokens. they are cheaper and less risk

"Trade Token (TIO)
Telegram:  https://t.me/TradeToken"
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Definitely Bitcoin will be more valuable than having a Ethereum Tokens!
But if you considering having a more profit in short time period , i think ethereum tokens will mostly help you.(if token is good)
Yes in the short run, a good ERC20 token can make your day, but Bitcoin has got years and a vast community behind it, so it can be expected to be relatively stable. One more thing to take note of, is the fact that Bitcoin remains the flagship cryptocurrency and whatever affects it positively or negatively, trickles down on all altcoins.
anna.cayne

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

I think the tokens. Definitely they are. Bitcoin and so has a huge market capitalization at the moment and as it seems to me, it has nowhere to grow. But the new tokens, as time has much to grow. They can give good X
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.
  Yeah, both of them have differences and good for holding but I prefer Bitcoin for me to invest for now because I want a long-term plan of investment, that gives me a secured tenures om my money, which is better for being a neophyte. I'm not a risk taker but someday if I'm ready to face the risk then I will try to engage them too.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

Ethereum tokens and bitcoin differ but explain which is more beneficial to you? Why? Which is worth more?

Edit: It's opinion based. I'm asking which you prefer in any scenario (i.e investing, holding, ico) and then explain your reasoning.

Depending on the use, the effects of Bitcoin and Ethereum will be more apparent. However, in terms of technology comparisons, Bitcoin has a more powerful technology platform and is more suitable for use. But the costs is too much in every transaction.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

Definitely Bitcoin will be more valuable than having a Ethereum Tokens!
But if you considering having a more profit in short time period , i think ethereum tokens will mostly help you.(if token is good)
Yes in the short run, a good ERC20 token can make your day, but Bitcoin has got years and a vast community behind it, so it can be expected to be relatively stable. One more thing to take note of, is the fact that Bitcoin remains the flagship cryptocurrency and whatever affects it positively or negatively, trickles down on all altcoins.

I agree with you guys, bitcoin has been there for years its always been like that ever since the beginning, easy profit and huge money is also on tokens , if the token is good right, it can make anyone's day, but the assured profit will be on bitcoin.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

If it's a dump phase in bitcoin then I like tokens as tokens go pretty cheap in case of a market dump as people are afraid to buy tokens due to low support in bitcoin and also many people sell their tokens in order to gain cheap bitcoins. And if it's a pump phase then I would definitely go for bitcoins as it will be easy for me to sell my bitcoins when I need them. But as everyone have their own preferences it's upto them whether they want token or bitcoin.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

For me, Bitcoin is always the strongest and most important currency. And I'm sure no one can deny its effect on the whole market. Ethereum is also a strong currency, but it still loses Bitcoin.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

The basis of the market is composed by Bitcoin and without doubt is the best in solid profit aspect, but in relation to tokens, there are gigantic projects based ERC20 and others, thus showing a possibility of business in this market. However with the increase of launch tokens, attention is needed to help us choose the right investment.

Yes, both are profitable in their way, bitcoin has a solid background, profitable in every way, its a matter of time, also in tokens where the profit is huge but has also a risk. all this need a research and patience in able to gain some profit.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

You don't have to choose one of them.

You can invest a part of your money on bitcoin and a part on altcoins (or tokens, like you call them). The part of your investment which is on bitcoin is more secure. The part which is on altcoins is more risky, but has the potential to give you much much more profit, if you know what're you doing and choose wisely.

Good luck.  Smiley
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

need to rely on 2 data coins, which long ago said about themselves and very loudly, it so happened that they at the very beginning showed themselves very strongly
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

The answer to this question is clear and unique. Of course BTC
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Both are very good, but bitcoin is better.
basically because you invest in altcoins and bitcoin.
and it is more easy to convert your altcoin to bitcoin; and then convert your bitcoin to fiat.

So you need to get all details right.

and decide what you want to do.

Do you want to invest ? do you want to hodl ? and do you want to invest in ico ?
decide soonest.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

You don't have to choose one of them.

You can invest a part of your money on bitcoin and a part on altcoins (or tokens, like you call them). The part of your investment which is on bitcoin is more secure. The part which is on altcoins is more risky, but has the potential to give you much much more profit, if you know what're you doing and choose wisely.

Good luck.  Smiley
It seems to me that the investment of altcoin needs to be paid more attention in order to control the growth or fall of the price. Such attentiveness should not miss the problems in the market, if such will be. But as for Bitcoin, here the risks are also present. Many users have negative opinions about bitcoins, because they invested in this coin at the end of 2017.
grandfox0502

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Anyway, you have to respect the Risk-management. So you can't simply say "Bitcoin or Tokens". I would say "both" and even more "Bitcoin, Tokens and Dollars". Why?
1. Because you should have dollars to buy Bitcoin if it falls.
2. You have to hold Bitcoin, as it is the most strong crypto and you can buy the other tokens for BTC when they fall in BTC-price
3. The altcoins are much more profitable than BTC, but also much more fluctuating.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

Depends on how much you are willing to risk and how long can you hold your patience. If you are looking for less risky option go for bitcoin. You won't be making a huge profit in short term, but you will be making a good profit in the long run. The profit is like almost guaranteed. But if you are looking for making some quick profit (luck plays a huge factor here), then invest on some tokens which have just ended (usually the price gets dumped as soon as an iCO ends and gets listed on an exchange) and hope for a huge profit. Though this option is way riskier.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

bitcoin is more valuable than any crypto. in the value of clear price, bitcoin is extremely high and expensive when compared to another crypto. in fact, every year bitcoin always have elevated the prices are great and will certainly make bitcoin is increasingly becoming an increasingly valuable thing including for investment.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

seeing the current market conditions that are always experiencing major correction, I prefer to hold tokens from ICO that look very potential rather than bitcoin whose price continues to decline in the near future, because most ICOs if they issue a new type of token would want the token sales target to be achieved, if they feel that the token sales target has not been reached, they are likely to do their best to achieve sales targets
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

Incidentally, I enter with enough amount to have both. Indeed we can start with any amount, but I think more and more will be more interesting to share in the assessment of potential and risk. Although today the benefits of a larger Ethereum token of Bitcoin, but maybe I would not exchange all of my Bitcoin with token Ethereum.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Looks like they are not two easy things to separate. Some of us will start from Bitcoin, but it will not be long until we are tempted on the Ethereum token. And if I have to choose one of them, I will choose Ethereum token.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: