Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops profitable?  (Read 12958 times)
kejot

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

I think it is quite hard to get 100 $ in month by airdrop because they distribute the token sometime in 2 months, and you must wait the price good and sometime airdrop do not pay for your job because they are scam airdrop. I think it is wasting your time to join in airdrop.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?

Actually it depends with what project are you in. There is a lot of project who will just waste your time doing some tasks but in the end it will disappear. Friendly advise, do some deep research about the project that you are joining in order for you not to waste your effort and time.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?

It really depends on quite a number of factors.

1. Research - pick the right airdrops, some are obviously scams, stay away from them.
2. Luck - sometimes you get lucky and the airdrops are profitable
3. Hardwork - join as much legitimate airdrops as you can. more chances of winning.

$100+ in a month could be possible, but no regularly. Again, it all depends on the 3 things i mentioned above.
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

lately there is not been any airdrop with substantial profits.. earlier this year there were some "E" tokens with huge gains for example ebtc, eltcoin, ebcsh  in case of ebtc it was worth around 2k at one time.. Now a days most of the airdrops are scam it has become an easy way to get free users in social media communities   
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

I think it is depends on how many airdops are you've been participating/pariicipated. And it often an airdops is quite low rewards compared to a bounty campaigns. But sometimes when you are lucky and you find a profitable airdops because of the highest token price it is good. There was no impossible when you have diligence and perseverance so try to find a good, legit and profitable airdops to get more dollars a month.
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:25 PM

i can't make any money from airdrops . they are just projects that draw a lot of people's attention to it . airdrops will not give you valuable things . it will also make you tired .
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

if you each month join 100-200 airdrop maybe you can make $ 100 / month (lot of airdrop scam) because i never join airdrop so i do not know how the results get in but i suggest to you to be careful in joining airdrop because many of they provide phishing links

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

I think it would be very rare if it only follows 1 drop of air to get $ 100, unless the aerial bridge is a very good project.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Oh yes they are. They are just like finding bounties/ICOs. You earn better when you get the right ones.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

I think that rarely will people earn $ 100 per month just by relying on air bridges, because the air drops project rewards the average cheaper and is not even paid at all
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

In most cases, payments from airdrops are very low (from 20 cents, to $ 10). But sometimes there are very solid airdrops, where you can get from $ 100 to several thousand dollars. But you will never know for sure that a certain project will bring you a lot. Often, solid payments come from early subscriptions to news about a particular project. During the subscription period, usually no one knows that there will be large payments from this project. And it's hard to guess. In order to be aware of these airdrops you need to be in many telegram groups. Usually these are groups where they inform about different ICO projects. In those groups where they talk about airdrops, they usually give information about low-grade, which will pay a few dollars. So in my opinion, by participating in all the successive airdrop, not sorting them, you'll just spend your time.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

You can earn in airdrops but not a guarantee a huge amount. There still some bounty company that promoting airdrops like tokensuite which I think more legit than those in the telegram.
Belal

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Rarely is the Airdrop profitable...
Now a days most of the airdrops are scam it has become an easy way to get free users in social media communities   ..
Many of them have no credibility
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

surely not any Airdrops can bring us profit and very rare of them can bring us huge profit because most of tokens from ICOs failed badly in just few days, and i really don't think they have chance to rise back while most of them are scammers or team developers quit on their project. Moreover, the tokens we got from the ICO are very little, than sometimes doesn't enough to sell for profit at all. So it would be better if we stop wasting time on Airdrops.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

It is possible since some airdrops are good to hold because solid projects are giving away airdrops too. However, take note that not all airdrops will have a certain value, maybe not now, but in the future. If you can gather a lot of airdrop and check it's market price from time to time maybe it is possible to earn 100+$ a month with just airdrops.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

In last year you can earn $100 a month in airdrops, but now it's rarely to get tokens with high value, most of them are now giving low value of token, sometimes you will not receive only information they want to get from you the scammers, better to do bounty campaigns highly chances to get high value of tokens.  

Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

It can not be said that airdrops give a stable income. But if I calculate the amount of all the coins I received for a year and divide it into 12 months, then I can say with certainty that the income is more than $ 100 a month!
Hzero

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

it depends on a few thing, like a how much you get the token from airdrop, the price of his token and the project of airdrop itself.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

first is your airdrop a coin or a token ?,, and now is your airdrop already in the market or not,, ?
because you will be know your airdrop cryptocurrencies can bring to you huge of profit after the token or coin hit the market my friend  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

No, there is no chance of making 100$+ a month with shitty airdrop campaigns. What is the point of having tens of coins which are valued at 1-2$ each. You would spend more money in ethereum fee than the actual price of the coin. Do not waste your precious time in enrolling in these good for nothing campaigns. They would lead you nowhere. Instead use that time in doing productive things that will be fruitful for you in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: