Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops profitable?  (Read 12961 times)
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

you are asking that if you can earn $100 in just 1 month??? it depends on the airdrops that you joining. sometimes you can earn greater than that.. it depends on the ico that you participating if its successful and has a greater value.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?
Here 100% are influenced by a luck factor. To get on that baunt and on that tracks. The chance can be increased having entered all baunt under 400 flowing only on a bitka. And having executed all tracks also. I haven't got into a vein yet. Though "otpakhat" nearly 3 months of a vnikud. 30-40 minutes you will give to time in day for tracks, probability not really big that will shoot.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

Airdrops will become profitable but you need patience and handwork to achieve such state. I have joined few telegram groups which help him to notify new airdrops in the market as everyday many new coins come to market and it becomes difficult to track the development all the project, so airdrop groups make the work easy. Next you need to be aware that airdrop generally require 3-6 months to give profitable results and in many cases the coin revived from airdrop may never get listed, such disadvantages should be taken into care while joining airdrop but even if 1 out of 10 airdrop works it can easily give you more than 100 USD.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

I think if you wanna earn about $100 or more every month with airdrop, it's totally possible but you need to join tons of airdrops to be able to earn that amount every month Smiley. Airdrop is not really worth as they look like Smiley. It's almost impossible to find out a good airdrop to join at the moment cause almost airdrops are trash and you only can earn enough transaction fee from almost airdrops Smiley

S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

I started with airdrop since the end of october, in that period airdrops were really profitable. At the moment i see only small airdrops with low value 5/6$, i think that 100$ is possible but really hard to reach it every month.
Pay also attention because there are a lot of scam airdrops, without any value.
ECEX

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

Airdrop #4 - New airdrop to our customers is coming - 350 000 #THE  (THEX-THOREExchange)
Tokens will be distributed on 15th of June between the Ecex.Exchange accounts.
https://ecex.exchange/  

AirDrop calendar  https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfqtKwVX4AEZCnA.jpg
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

I am going in on Sparkster right now. The team has a product which is not only partially ready but it fully commercially ready. You can even check it out for yourself on their website. Also, there is huge hype around it. It Is Ian balinas All-star ICO. I wrote an article on it if you want to learn more https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptoguru1/an-in-depth-look-into-sparkster-and-why-i-believe-it-is-in-a-league-of-its-own

If you're not interested, just remember to choose ICOs wisely and don't invest until you are done  in-depth research into the project, I am been burned many times by not doing this

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

I can speak for personal experience and i participated on a super successful airdrop that was freely distributed for 40 weeks and I make a really good amount of money so yes there are , dont think all of them will have success but if done right and the team delivers with the development I don’t see why airdrops won’t be able to have success to investors

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

If you joined a good airdrop it is not possible to get that amount of money you said.But  it is hard to find a good one because ther are so many scam airdrops or airdrop that dont pay.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

Yes, 100% you can,

Like others have said you need to find the right coin, for example DeepOnion is a pretty solid project and had a 40 week airdrop phase, at one point during Jans bull run the coin reached $20 each, but anyone who had been in from week 1 was still receiving 1000 a week - that's $20,000 income every single week from an airdrop coin.

Most people did not sell off at the peak, me included, but its still all free so I can't complain.

Look at the principle behind the airdrop, what the coin does and how hard the devs are working and I am sure you will find successful coins.

I like the look of Privcy as a current one Smiley
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

Surely their are, at certain rate. However, nowadays, to earn a decent sum from airdrops - that's really challenging. You'll need to participate in every available thing and even that wouldn't guarantee 100% profits... Back in the days airdrops were much more profitable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?
If you are more active all the day and participate in all of them then it is possible that you can make that much money but try to read about the project so that you not trapped by the scam projects otherwise you will waste your time with that.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

If you are more active all the day and participate in all of them then it is possible that you can make that much money but try to read about the project so that you not trapped by the scam projects otherwise you will waste your time with that.

I honestly believed that there are still legitimate airdrops out there. But its hard to spot them at the beginning because we all know that after 2017, airdrops are no longer profitable because it turn out to be scams as well.

I firmly believe that airdrops are sheer waste of resources . The expectations from airdrops are high and so does the disappointment people get from it .
Most of the airdrop coins don't even get lucky enough to get registered so getting some huge profit is a thing of far future .
I think a very lucky person can only hugely profit from airdrops . Airdrops has a tacky reputation .

Again, last year was a good year for airdrops because there are really legit so its not a waste of resources or time. However, overtime the expectations has changed I don't know what made them the flip to be legit to a scam. Because it was really giving us a good profit in the beginning. Just sad that it had to end this way, so for us, we still have to learn a lot from this market because its also evolving.
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Maby, here is many airdrops, for example 5-10$ per airdrop, if you are trying airdrops, many some token go high price. Profit is different, because some tokens price go down, some go up. I think if you hold all airdrop tokens to December, your middle profit will 100-300$ per month. But its not easy, here is a lot of scam airdrops :/
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Yes, 100% you can,

Like others have said you need to find the right coin, for example DeepOnion is a pretty solid project and had a 40 week airdrop phase, at one point during Jans bull run the coin reached $20 each, but anyone who had been in from week 1 was still receiving 1000 a week - that's $20,000 income every single week from an airdrop coin.

Most people did not sell off at the peak, me included, but its still all free so I can't complain.

Look at the principle behind the airdrop, what the coin does and how hard the devs are working and I am sure you will find successful coins.

I like the look of Privcy as a current one Smiley
I still have airdrop tokens in my wallet but I don't know if I will be able to sell them.  I can say that airdrops are profitable but not all,  some tokens just have a good price to be used as funds when trade to ETH.  Airdrops are still available but I don't know if we can still earn good amount of money from it.

Airdrop tokens unlike other altcoins are not able to recover from dumps so it is much better to sell them while the price is hot.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Based on what I experienced before, there are a lot of airdrops that has a good value at first but not always. Airdrops is usually small amount or just a little count only from a big project. So mostly, tokens from airdrop is already stack up on my online wallet cause when you sum up all of it is equal to nothing.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

Based on what I experienced before, there are a lot of airdrops that has a good value at first but not always. Airdrops is usually small amount or just a little count only from a big project. So mostly, tokens from airdrop is already stack up on my online wallet cause when you sum up all of it is equal to nothing.

It I why I offer WSPU2pts and not WSPU2.
So you can trade them if you are not interested to depose them on your ETH address.

IMHO my airdrop system is the best I have seen so far on the world wide web...

Total WSPU2pts earned: 2549.88195454
Total pending dollars earned: 1.88105022
Total claims: 1410
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00529

of course having WSPU2 on your wallet has its advantages.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Airdrop are profitable if the project is good and if they can push their roadmap to lists in the exchange. But take note their are many scams airdrop so you should also check if legit to join that it make worth of your time.
UnterKleinemBaum

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

Airdops are used to let developers of ICOs get more subscribers on their telegram chats but I thinks they are not profitable for people who take part in them
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

Depends to the airdrops you join, if the project is good you will get more reward. But don't expect high reward to airdrop because mostly who are giving is mostly is very low price or sometimes they don't have value or not listed to the market. $100 is not sure everymonth because you did not know if you get free good token or not. I don't think it's porfitable to earn $100 everymonth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: