Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops profitable?  (Read 12961 times)
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

In as much as there are many scam in airdrops but some airdrops are still profitable and I am not sure you can make up to that amount within a month in airdrop except you participate in many of them because their reward are small and it can also be profitable if the token get listed on an exchange list. Airdrop reward vary from one airdrop to the other because they are different and have different goal.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Most of the Airdrops are useless because they will share only some $ worth of the coins, which we cannot able to sell them in the market. I have joined in many Airdrops which don't have value because there is no actual development from the team and this makes people lose interest towards Airdrops.
Walter789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Yes sometimes airdops are profitable but sometimes it's not, it depends on the airdops you've been participating there are several Airdops that promising and have a great potential to increase their value when it is being listed on exchange. But there was a time that some airdops are invaluable or shitcoin because it is undervalued.
UntMayval

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?

Not bad, if token go up in future 20x 30x.
But now its transaction fee +-2-3$
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Most of the Airdrops are useless because they will share only some $ worth of the coins, which we cannot able to sell them in the market. I have joined in many Airdrops which don't have value because there is no actual development from the team and this makes people lose interest towards Airdrops.

Because the value is not made by a simple finger click.

Look at my WSPU2 airdrop faucet:
The price is made by the market and one can not go against the market.

Do not give always the fault at the team...
The team (I'm the team) has done its job...
Now the token price is in your hands...

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Hi guys, I'm doing airdrops now for 2 weeks but are airdrops that profitable they look like? The main question for me is: Could you make money (100+$ a month) with airdrops?

I have a lot of airdrop coins and they populate my wallet with this airdrop coins, and they are all useless, and if you can make money from airdrop it would take a lot of airdrops to really make money because the airdrops are very small compare to bounty campaign.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

Cant speak for airdrops as these projects do not have them, but you seem to be into ICOs so this may be worth posting.

A couple ICOs that are very worth looking into are Muirfield IP and Fr8 Network. Neither ICOs have launched yet but are set to be announced soon. Definitely keep an eye on these projects as they both have very real-world use cases and are utilizing blockchain heavily.

Fr8 Network deals with removing intermediaries in supply chains, bringing revenue back to distributors and carriers.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm on the blockchain.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

so far I have not felt the significant advantages of airdrops that I follow. some projects are indeed proven to pay, but with very little token even paid even with useless shitcoins
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

It is not possible to say that it is too profitable, so few directors are distributed, so it is not necessary to connect many Hope, there is a possibility that some of them will get good in the long term.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

It is not possible to say that it is too profitable, so few directors are distributed, so it is not necessary to connect many Hope, there is a possibility that some of them will get good in the long term.
Well and compare airdrops with the company of bonuses or with other kinds of earnings. But if you analyze at least half of the information on a bitcointalk, then all air earnings are not worth the attention that users of crypto currency give.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

we had an airdrop wich was very profitrable BUT we havnt sell it , so now it crasht down completly =(

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

We cannot able to say whether it is profitable or not. I see the people go with the investment more than airdrop because most of ICO projects looking to promote their project via bounty program and social networks.

When you go with airdrop you need to share the KYC details to get the tokens mate. Most of the people not comfortable to share it dude.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

yes, airdrop is very beneficial ,but it is very difficult now to get an airdrop because the rules are difficult his example we have to list to the website and do kyc,no like it used to just fill out the form only
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

I firmly believe that airdrops are sheer waste of resources . The expectations from airdrops are high and so does the disappointment people get from it .
Most of the airdrop coins don't even get lucky enough to get registered so getting some huge profit is a thing of far future .
I think a very lucky person can only hugely profit from airdrops . Airdrops has a tacky reputation .
The biggest issue is that once in a while a person gets lucky with an airdrop and immediately some begin to try to make plans to earn consistent profits out of airdrops, but if only 1 in 100 airdrops give you profits, then you will need to waste much time registering an account in hundreds of different websites only to get small profits, at that point you will realize that you could have gotten better results doing almost anything else.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

Claiming airdrops around half a year ago was extremely profitable. Remember all those e coins that still are flying to the moon.

But today many projects only drop around 1 usd value to each participant...
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

I don't think there is an airdrop that will give you $100 a month. Airdrop now are just a waste of time. Not like in the past that many airdrops release in the market that give me a good profit.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

Not all airdrop is profitable because some of them is fake even they give you a token in the they never listed and never develop their project so you need a research before joining airdrops or any free coin.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

No way. You can't make 100$ a month unless you participate 30+ airdrops a month. Because most of them don't always send you tokens.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Airdrops can be profitable if you are lucky enough to come by a promising project. Most of the time you can't get coins or you get coins with no value in airdrops.
Weswayahe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

Can not if you want that much at a month, because based on my experience, i am only getting a little amount of coins and worse. But that's possible if you can find a good airdrop. At crypto-world everything is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: