Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to scam people for money  (Read 1514 times)
Elyziey

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

I think that is one worst thing I would not do to anyone just to earn money for a living. I would rather beg for it than to scam people taking their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

I agree with you, many people are deceived because they are not able to think logically when they hear the word money, they are interested because it is very easy to get money, but the reality is very difficult to get money, if you want to get rich you have to work and invest
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

You want money but you don't have a job, or you are to lazy to actually get one ? no problem because today i have a list of  things for you to do to easily scam people and run away with their money, so let's hop into it:

few examples:

you need to establish authority and wealth do that by showing some cool shit their broke asses can't afford:
Show pictures of yourself randomly flying in 1st class seats,show some pictures of yourself in a fancy restaurant
Show pictures of bank accounts with random numbers in them (bigger the better)
Show pictures of yourself working in different parts of the world.

now if you do these steps right people will buy any shit you throw at them...believe me ANYTHING!!
These gullible lazy bastards will think we’re ballin’ out of control and know the secrets to wealth! This is because poor people often equate “cool and expensive stuff” with some form of wisdom. Lol…dummies!

PS: If you failed to see my sarcasm by now i'm referring to these new promoters who claim they swim in dollars and promote shitty coins/products/ponzi sheme ect... (you can't believe how many people fall for it by the way)

wassa wasaa wsaa wsaauppp... BItconneeeect!!!!

I heard in the news some people collect money to invest in bitcoin and their money never return. They promise in 1month their money will have profit in a month.Until they scam already their money. But in bounty hunters because of very low price now they used not to pay maybe because they have no income because of the very low price.
when you want to invest your money don't invest when you are not know about his/her profil.its very high risk

Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

This is actually a useful thread in my opinion. It shows which people should you avoid at all costs in your money making/ investing career.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

This is actually a useful thread in my opinion. It shows which people should you avoid at all costs in your money making/ investing career.
we often see that so many people try to deceive others by using cryptocurrency, and of course most of the same methods, that is offering high bonuses with minimum investment. Well, we as potential investors must be careful about this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

I never had the idea of cheating on someone so we should not cheat on someone else. We should know how to make us have trust and to be more honest than we fooled somebody. we can punish the law
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Many in this life have been deceived, the main thing is how you get out of this situation.
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

The problem is that most part of investors In cryptocurrency market is not enough educated in the principles of the market operating so there are more opened to a different scam ICOs.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

The problem is that most part of investors In cryptocurrency market is not enough educated in the principles of the market operating so there are more opened to a different scam ICOs.

Just to add: Many think investing in crypto is some get-rich-quick scheme that can double your investment real quick, so they just dabble into it without any knowledge about nothing. Again, you can't really blame some of these guys, because someone would have introduced them to the crypto world and would have done some job painting it all and green and rosy, a land flowing with milk and honey. So they come in and get hit with scam projects due to little knowledge
Raij3c273

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:22:03 AM

Persuasion is the key. As long as you eligible for something that is related to money, a lot of people will believe you as long as you have evidences that support you to have good impressions from them. While them, being dumb enough will follow what you say without realizing that they are scammed already. This is just based on what Ive experience whereas someone has asked for some btc for me to recover my acc. But yeah, he almost got me. ALMOST.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

Fraudulent money may prevent you from managing the police and you may lose your freedom of action on your fraud so we should be honest not to deceive.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

I agree with you, many people are deceived because they are not able to think logically when they hear the word money, they are interested because it is very easy to get money, but the reality is very difficult to get money, if you want to get rich you have to work and invest
Though its sarcasm, i hope newbies can understand this topic because most of them really focused much on
Making money without making effort to know how. Cryptocurrency is consist of a lot of scammers, so if you don’t pay attention on that you will become a victim of your own negligence.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:34:15 AM

Though its sarcasm, i hope newbies can understand this topic because most of them really focused much on
Making money without making effort to know how. Cryptocurrency is consist of a lot of scammers, so if you don’t pay attention on that you will become a victim of your own negligence.
Exactly! It very important to stay vigilant and careful. Scam is very rampant nowadays, and scammers are also upgrading their strategies to fool us. Don't be quick to decide and believe to things that may sound too good-to-be-true. Be observant, do background check or research, and stay up to date.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
MyCoin8

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

PS: If you failed to see my sarcasm by now i'm referring to these new promoters who claim they swim in dollars and promote shitty coins/products/ponzi sheme ect... (you can't believe how many people fall for it by the way)

This is a disgrace to the integrity of this forum. You are giving hints to those people which have no idea on how to do scam. Yet if you are a victim of a scam then that would be a lesson for you and try not to fall for it again.

I think you should understand the message of the author very well. He is trying to prevent people from being scammed by pointing out the antics used by scammers.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

As they say advertising is the engine of trade.People are trusting and very often come across the tricks of speculators
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

I heard that on Twitter Vitalik Butorin in the comments the guy who started the lottery and had 0.1 eth him to go and who will win that big prize and samoe the main thing that people go for it !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Pherjen5

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

give them a fake project, with a big profit guarantee. then from the fake project, someone can take money from people who are deceived and put their money.
Since bitcoin has a lots of scammers and waiting for your money. We have to recognize scammers by assuming them and making our moves before the time they think of scamming us.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

You want money but you don't have a job, or you are to lazy to actually get one ? no problem because today i have a list of  things for you to do to easily scam people and run away with their money, so let's hop into it:

few examples:

you need to establish authority and wealth do that by showing some cool shit their broke asses can't afford:
Show pictures of yourself randomly flying in 1st class seats,show some pictures of yourself in a fancy restaurant
Show pictures of bank accounts with random numbers in them (bigger the better)
Show pictures of yourself working in different parts of the world.

now if you do these steps right people will buy any shit you throw at them...believe me ANYTHING!!
These gullible lazy bastards will think we’re ballin’ out of control and know the secrets to wealth! This is because poor people often equate “cool and expensive stuff” with some form of wisdom. Lol…dummies!

wassa wasaa wsaa wsaauppp... BItconneeeect!!!!

Scamming people is easy nowadays since people do chase money because of poverty and they intend to cry on the in end since they believe that kind of people that will bring them a lot of money.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

It's actually very bad the things these people actually do, everyday new adverts of their fake expensive lives, and of them spending money all over the place, yes they scam a bunch of people but it always ends up really bad at the end of it all.
Yusuf_Jay

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

This is a disgrace to the integrity of this forum. You are giving hints to those people which have no idea on how to do scam. Yet if you are a victim of a scam then that would be a lesson for you and try not to fall for it again.

It seems you misunderstood, you did not catch his post well, it was pure sarcasm and he tried to help the public to see the form of fraudulent business that was well packaged in the form of an investment scheme.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: