Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ask, what is the name of altcoins that can beat bitcoin  (Read 466 times)
Ziaderi33 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

An altcoin that can beat bitcoin hasn't been born yet. I doubt it will ever happen that any altcoin could overtake bitcoin in terms of market cap. Let me give you an example. It is as if you were asking, "what's the name of the search engine that can beat google?". There's no such search engine. Not gonna happen any time soon.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:40 AM

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
This is a joke and can't be considered as a question. Visit coinmarketcap and if you are seeing a lot of names of altcois and then it could be your anwer, i have seen your post history and all of them are generic answer.
You can try to search roger ver on the google and then you will see that the coin that hopes to replace bitcoin in the future. lol
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

There are some according to me which seems to have the potential to beat bitcoin. Name of few are Eth, Eos and Ripple. I really see them having a great future ahead.
dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

It can be ethereum. They have the potential to beat or compete with bitcoin. Ethereum also have a good position in the market. They become popular because they maintain their performance from the beginning.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

your question sounds weird for me...at first you already know about no altcoins can't beat bitcoin and then why you asking it again?lol...it seems like you want asking about future of unborn altcoins...and nobody can predicting like that
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

I don’t think any coin can beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency invented and still ranks 1st among all other cryptocurrency. No other coin has as much potentiality as that of Bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
You have answered your own question, let me quote it.

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap,

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ArturKarri

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

It can be ethereum. They have the potential to beat or compete with bitcoin. Ethereum also have a good position in the market.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

No one knows which token can beat bitcoin.
In my opinion, this is impossible, because the status of bitcoin has been recognized by various countries, so it cannot be defeated.

Tokens.nl

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

To be fair, Bitcoin isn't the best cryptocurrency in any category. Yes,it's the first and biggest coin but if they don't  step up their game, they can fall behind in the future. With so many coins solving their scalability issues, finding more and more solution to improve, and with the falling behind of PoW algorithm in favor of PoS and others. Another big factor in the future will be privacy. Private coins will get bigger and bigger. If any coin,existing or not, can implement all those changes and stay in touch with future needs, then sooner or later Bitcoin will lose it's status as the most used and highest ranked coin.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

By beat you mean have better profit I guess, and that means that any token of newer ICOs can actually have a better chance to moon than plain old good bitcoin.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

There's no way to find out but there are lots of cryptocurrency that has a good potential in the future if development will continue, but we can't say which one has the chance until it happens. But for now Bitcoin can't be replaced by any cryptocurrency because all of them relies on Bitcoin, due to exchanges using Bitcoin as trading pair for altcoins and not pairing it with USD or fiat currency. If altcoins will be independent with Bitcoin I think that there is a chance that some cryptocurrency can compete with it because when the price of Bitcoin goes down they will not be affected anymore. It is also hard to be replaced because people have more trust on Bitcoin other than any of those coins out there.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Obviously no one can see the future so no one can precisely tell you about that altcoin, personally i think ethereum is the next big thing, there is another project that claims that it can replace btc as they are offering instant and free money transfers, that altcoin is called raiblocks now known as nano.

farooqarahim

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

First of all, it's little hard to beat Bitcoin, at least for the next 3 to 5 years.

Other than ETHEREUM I believe EOS got a really big chance.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:16:08 PM

I believe that the only altcoin that can become above bitcoin in coinmarketcap is BCH.

This is one of the few altcoins that have integration in the real world
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

you already answered your question, BTC is the Evolution, BTC began the race in the crypto world, no alt will replace BTC Unless the team is destroyed.. the second place favorite is Ethereum.Ethereum  have a good position in the market.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

I'm very doubtful with the question you gave me, I do not think there is any altcoin coin that can go beyond bitcoin, why I say so? because Bitcoin is the core and king of everything in the krypto world.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

I think there is no one to best bitcoin. An altcoin that can beat bitcoin hasn't been conceived yet. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin in the market of crypto currency. It has earned reputation through its operation. There are many coin is the market but bitcoin is the most famous of them.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

it is not yet created, cryptocurrency needs to develop more before there is one altcoin to be created in the future that can beat bitcoin. it will take a lot of time and effort before it happens.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

For me bitcoin continues to dominate the cryptocurrency industry. Though other altcoins are making names but it just not beat bitcoin when it comes to the profit it can give once an investor manages to get a good increase. Others maybe working will also but the profit is not the same with bitcoin.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

there is no altcoin to beat altcoin bitcoin is dominance for crypto currencies. maybe ethereum can  reach bitcoins level. but we need big project about bitcoins future.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

In my opinion, there are two or three altcoins that have got the potential to beat the bitcoin in future. These are Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin and all others don't have any chance at all.

zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

According to altcoin I can beat bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum is a kind of electronic money is considered to have great development potential. This is a kind of electronic money have trading volume and market capitalization ranks 2, just after the Bitcoin.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

I don’t see any altcoins that can beat bitcoin at this moment, we won’t know whether there will be one in the future. IMO, it is not easy to beat bitcoin with its huge community support.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

There is really no coin that can beat bitcoin, though I don't think it can only coin that can beat bitcoin and be higher than it in the market is ethereum, definetely not any other one like bitcoin cash.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

If someone knows the answer for your question then they will be the future millionaire and eve I don't think any altcoin will beat bitcoin but there were aome altcoins have the potential like bitcoin so which prices may explode in the future.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Well, i don't think that Bitcoin can be beaten by any altcoin. But no doubt Ethereum performance is good and its position is also good in the market. Ethereum has the potential to compete with Bitcoin, but Bitcoin remain in Number one for long time and always.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular and in this it is not someone who can not compete. But if you look at technology, then a lot of coins are much faster and better, for example, the ethereum

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

I think that at the moment there is no such altcoyin. Bitcoin will not be able to beat any altcoyin yet. Bitcoin is gold in the world. But there are no platinum in the world of altcoyins yet.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:01:32 PM

Some people might take the name of NEO altcoin as it has the highest trading volume among other coins but there is no reason why we should forget the bitcoin and replace it with such a newborn coin.
Cryptocurrency market is identified by bitcoin, no chance to beat the main coin
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

Sure it is ETH. Only ETH can beat the bitcoin in the crypto market. Today bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically. I think it is time for ETH to be number one
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

which can beat the bitcoin at this time no one can, any sophisticated project that is developed is still far to match the bitcoin, it certainly needs a long enough flying hours, as well as the first cryptocurrency bitcoin that has existed for years and not easy to reach until kepopularitasan moment this, then I think the time will talk and what coins can replace bitcoin, everyone will know, the longer and more mature also for the coin and that is also being done bitcoin, will not be here even more will mature and increasingly far altcoin to chase him.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
iancortis

Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

no one knows, or can predict of beating the main cryptocurrency on the coinmarketcap which is bitcoin.. but, theres simple think or idea to pick altcoin maybe can surpass bitcoin those are from 2nd down to 10th altcoin on the market. today its hard to speculate.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

I think that's an inappropriate question for now even though it's nice and interesting to discuss because Bitcoin is the basis for cryptocurrency activity. If there is any altcoin that prices continue to rise in competition in markets like ETH and NEO, then I think Bitcoin stays at the top.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

I believe ethereum will reach bitcoin and pass bitcoin at some point in the future for total market cap, but i dont think it will be for long i think bitcoin still comes out on top in the long run.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

To be fair, Bitcoin isn't the best cryptocurrency in any category. Yes,it's the first and biggest coin but if they don't  step up their game, they can fall behind in the future. With so many coins solving their scalability issues, finding more and more solution to improve, and with the falling behind of PoW algorithm in favor of PoS and others. Another big factor in the future will be privacy. Private coins will get bigger and bigger. If any coin,existing or not, can implement all those changes and stay in touch with future needs, then sooner or later Bitcoin will lose it's status as the most used and highest ranked coin.

Totally agree with you. Privacy coins are the one that will be more used in a very near future. Most people don't understand this yet.
Bitcoin system doesn't give incentives to stakeholders like the full node operators

This is where I like Zencash: a privacy-focused cryptocurrency and node operators are rewarded.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
OriginTrain

Merit: 174

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

I used to believe in EOS, but not any longer. Block.one has double dipped big time, receiving $4 billion in the ICO as well as 100 million tokens, and even with this refuses to do anything to help the mainnet launch in the name of decentralization. This is delusional. Let's see if Cardano is more grounded in reality.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

I don't think that any altcoin exists that can beat Bitcoin because its the mother of all altcoins. However, Ethereum is the closest coin that is trying to chase Bitcoin. Personally, I would like to see if Bitcoin Cash can beat the Bitcoin Cheesy
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

So far no coin or token has been able to beat bitcoin, for one bitcoin has an average total supply of 21million and is the first blockchain protocol with great utility. However there is this coin called Nexty that has the capability of surpassing bitcoin in future because of scalability and speed features. Nexty is a payment blockchain with instant transfer and cost free capabilities. It also has a dual cryptocurrency confirmation ecosystem.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 07:20:48 PM by BartS

Do you know that we cannot see the future right? There is no altcoin that currently exists cannot beat bitcoin and take bitcoin out of the top spot of the market cap, how are we supposed to know the name of the coin that could accomplish that in the future? And when we add the fact that bitcoin is such a good coin that is still being updated then the chances that a new cryptocurrency will appear and take the spot of bitcoin at the top are very low at best.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

As of now, I honestly can't think of any that has that capacity, marketability, much less price point to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is such a big name in this market that it's very hard to overcome it. It has been present for a while now, and it has shown people lots of characteristics for them to believe and trust in it. Some may have shown good trends like Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, but they still both have to improve leaps and bounds before any of them can be dubbed the altcoin that can beat Bitcoin.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

Wait! Ill seek and need to look into my crystal ball  Grin

This question is totally senseless yet no man can able to predict on the future but if we do just base on our own common sense on the current things happening on the market then its clear whose the strong contender that can really possible dethroned bitcoin into its current place which is ETH but still not an assurance thing to happen but theres a possibility or even on some altcoins in the market. No one really knows.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

Who will step up their game? It is bitcoin. It aint a who.
It was created to be better than others even if it was the first. You all see this new coins because bitcoin is created.
Take it out and all will be lost.
Do you really think this guys like Roger Ver or Vitalik will have an idea with a crypto currency if it aint for Satoshi? None. Their brains are not that far enough to be considered a genius. Nothing can beat bitcoin. Case closed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maurobiasolo

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

so far, none has the potential to beat bitcoin. Not only is a very solid technology but also large investors favor it for the larger cap and trading volume. I think, things can't change in the next 2-3 years

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

To be honest, I don't see any coins that can surpass bitcoin capitalization yet. The question should be put differently - are there coins that can bring income times more than bitcoin?
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

Talking about crypto money for a long time is not right. Obviously it is not so easy to foresee about the distant future. Like everyone else, I could say there might be something in the future. But it does not mean anything but empty words.
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:14:27 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 12:10:17 PM by coinbergh

Bitcoin is one of the most trustable and pioneer coin in cryptocurrency market in my opinion.

There are so many promising coins/tokens with a lot of technologies but there is no cryptocurrency defeat bitcoin in the upcoming years.

lonmobilio

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Until now there is no new coin that can beat bitcoin, but in the future we do not know, I think the coins that have the potential to beat bitcoin only Ethereum  because ethereum has a good platform and many in the interest by investors and traders.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

So far no one can beat many bitcoin who talks that ethereum is going to beat bitcoin in my opinion it is just a prediction
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

I don't know why are people very sure about that but many coins like ethereum classic, ethereum, bitcoin cash, and decred can beat btc.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

Yes, there really is not such a coin. But I believe that this is unlikely in the future. There is a best coin to which they are equal. So this bitcoin.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

I think if some token can beat BTC, it must be ETH, because ETH has been successful enough, and when the throughput of ETH is about to be greatly improved, so I prefer ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BitcoinLoan

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

So far no one can beat many bitcoin who talks that ethereum is going to beat bitcoin in my opinion it is just a prediction
Bitcoin Cash has a very clear and simple goal, which is to be an everyday currency, used as commonly and frequently as any paper cash, credit card, or any other way people transact for goods and services.Except for a few very short-lived spikes, Bitcoin Cash has held a fairly consistent place as the fourth largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Ethereum definitely can compete with bitcoin and even beat it. ETH is popular in the market, because it has maintained performance since the very start.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

I'm not sure, that there is any altcoin that can beat bitcoin. If it will be happened- Cryptoworld will be changed.
It is not only the altcoins but none of the crypto coin which is there in the list of the crypto currencies or will be a part of it in the future will have this much of the potential that they can even compete with the bitcoin. Bitcoin is matchless coin and that none of the coin can ever have this much of the fame and the reputation which bitcoin is having in the international market and amongst the investors.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

I think it's ORVIUM, because I'm going to invest in this project, and I'm part of their bounty program, which is from bitcoinsuisse.
It seems unlikely, but I believe this project will pay off well. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
hokyman

Activity: 230
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

although many people think ethereum can beat bitcoin, but I do not think so, because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and it is difficult to replace its popularity.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

How about IOTA or EOS?

Both altcoins have an interesting algorithm, cheap and fast transactions.

I think they can be the first altcoin by capitalization

arkawa040

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

anyone can bypass the bitcoin, it is only the Ethereum, but it will be very hard, all the other altcoins have a price in satoshi, although the blockchain of the ether is much better than the bitcoin blockchain. everything will be before our eyes)))
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

answers that nobody knows. If you know of course there have been many investors who invest in the altcoin with the intention of definitely get great results. but in fact, no one knows what is bitcoin can be defeated or not. bitcoin will always be the best crypto and there will be no one could defeat him.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

it looks like your jokes are not funny ..
most people already know it you should make a post that provides benefits and positive value ..
not kidding. this is not a child's garden ".
BartS

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Who will step up their game? It is bitcoin. It aint a who.
It was created to be better than others even if it was the first. You all see this new coins because bitcoin is created.
Take it out and all will be lost.
Do you really think this guys like Roger Ver or Vitalik will have an idea with a crypto currency if it aint for Satoshi? None. Their brains are not that far enough to be considered a genius. Nothing can beat bitcoin. Case closed.
Exactly bitcoin is so advanced that after ten years bitcoin is still unsurpassed as the best coin, and that is a spot that it has not only because of its popularity, it has that position because of the ideas implemented in it, now many coins have integrated segwit but that was an idea designed for bitcoin and the same is true for the lightning network, so when you have such inventiveness still dedicated to bitcoin the truth is that it seems impossible any other coin can surpass it in the short term.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

That name is dream! I dont think there is any strong candidate that can really beat the crypto currency like Bitcoin. Its strong, popular and can withstand worst market situation currently. There is no other currency which can do that and not even the #2 ETH is capable of replacing the BTC. The reasons are listed by me and furthermore I will add that BTC being the first one always gets more preference because the whole crypto world is known by its name. Whenever somebody enter the market then they first come to know about it and thus invest into, giving it more priority. I think no coin is there which can do that.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

With the way things are going there is no altcoins that can beat bitcoin! All of them are been influenced by bitcoin.  Bitcoin can survive without the help of altcoins but altcoins cannot survive without the help of bitcoin.  If you study very well you will find out that most of the structure of cryptocurrencies including physical structures are based on bitcoin. If any body mentioned blockchain technology the first thing that comes to one mind is bitcoin. Therefore no coins will be able to replace bitcoin as a dominant cryptocurrency.
Genosx

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Bitcoin is the king or known as the best electronic coin in the group of crytocurrency. Therefore there is no any altcoins that can beat them because they are the best and unbeatable in this industry.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

Do not ask, the answer is no. If someone tells you, then he must be a liar. Do not have illusions. The current market is no longer the market in 2014.

krauzzer02

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

In terms of what? value and its community? don't bother to asks there's none in the years of its existence that tend to surpass the number one spot from bitcoin, extra features and other stuff we can mention some altcoins that can beat it but the most important thing is the adoption and the value, lacking those things in spite of having a breathtaking features is totally useless.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

In the future, ETH probably has that capability. While the speed of transfer and its cost is much cheaper than the BTC, not to mention the development team of ETH is too strong.
BartS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

With the way things are going there is no altcoins that can beat bitcoin! All of them are been influenced by bitcoin.  Bitcoin can survive without the help of altcoins but altcoins cannot survive without the help of bitcoin.  If you study very well you will find out that most of the structure of cryptocurrencies including physical structures are based on bitcoin. If any body mentioned blockchain technology the first thing that comes to one mind is bitcoin. Therefore no coins will be able to replace bitcoin as a dominant cryptocurrency.
The dependency of altcoins in bitcoin is very evident, to begin with they use the blockchain a technology specifically designed for bitcoin and while some try to make it seem as if they are making innovations the truth is that they are just tweaking some of the parameters of bitcoin like the speed of the block generation and things like that, so when you have most altcoins as nothing but copies of the original how can you expect that any of those coins surpass bitcoin.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

No altcoin can possibly beat Bitcoin right now except for Etherium. But even if it does have the possibility, I think it will only happen after at least 5 years. The different in the market rate right now is too great
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

bitcoin is the king and everyone knows this. Therefore there is no any altcoins that can beat them. Despite the fact that bitcoin still has problems, he still remains number 1
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

The only possible variant to name real competitor of Bitcoin it is mention Ethereum. Ethereum is currency that more advanced technologically that Bitcoin but there is still lack of supporters of Ethereum to conquer BTC.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

There is no alternative coins that can beat bitcoins because the number one cryptocurrency cannot be easily beat by them. They are legend and invulnerable so they can exist forever and ever.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

ethereum is a type of electronic money that has both trading volume and market capitalization value, just after Bitcoin. And according to altcoin I can beat the bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum is a kind of electronic money that is considered to have great development potential
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Nobody knows. I think no one can dethroned bitcoin in the coinmarketcap ranking, for it's already a blueprint in people's mind that bitcoin is number always number one. Meaning bitcoin is people's favorite.
FreshE

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

Litecoin, a potential substitute for bitcoin, fast transactions, a small fee, and it does not pass through 10-50 forks per year )) Grin
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

i think btc will still hold it first position for some years now before we can begain to think of the probability of a coin like ether, or eos taking over

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

As you said that no altcoin can beat bitcoin for now. No one can know what will happen in the future, but many potentially growing altcoins may be chasing bitcoins. One of the most potent altcoins is ethereum.
hrunya102

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

I think that this altcoin has not yet been born, and I think that will never be born, the whole crypto world is held on bitcoin.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Allenz

Activity: 215

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

Do you really think that any alt can thrust from tron BTC? I can imagine how any alt throw off ETH or AION, but BTC it’s crypto gold standard.

maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

This is impossible. Except for the death of Bitcoin.
But the death of Bitcoin is impossible, because we have poured so much money into it. haha!

Lannie25

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

This based from my own opinion only if its happen then i can say that the name of alternativcoins that can beat bitcoin is the company of ethereum
because of the rank of their business in this industry.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

I think we will all be able to tell far in advance if/when BTC's days are numbered, but right now we're only just getting started, and lightning is progressing faster and better than I honestly expected. I'm a higher % BTC, but in the process of diversifying.
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Nebulas is a very good project. They do not use marketing and still enter the top 50 coins. It's also a platform for ico
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

Unfortunatelly it can't happen. Because all altcoins depends on Bitcoin. We can wait only growing of Btc and of cause altcoins.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Bitcoin is the legend in cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency.So bitcoin will be on the top of cryptocurrency chart.Suppose bitcoin lost his power, Ethereum will replace the bitcoin and get into the crown.This is my personal opinion.The shift of crown will occur in ten years.
lafter

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

An interesting question but I do not think it will happen in the future. Currently, no altcoins are good enough to replace bitcoin. For me, Bitcoin will remain the king of the crypto market for the next few years. Bitcoin is still the deciding factor for the value of altcoins, the market for growth and the value of bitcoin will always increase and hold the number one position.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

If I’m going to answer this question that I want to ask, what is the name of alternativecoins that can beat bitcoin i will gladly say that is ethereum because they are the best company like bitcoin but in alternativecoin.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

An interesting question but I do not think it will happen in the future. Currently, no altcoins are good enough to replace bitcoin. For me, Bitcoin will remain the king of the crypto market for the next few years. Bitcoin is still the deciding factor for the value of altcoins, the market for growth and the value of bitcoin will always increase and hold the number one position.
Yes, as he said himself. No other coin can be compared with bitcoin. It's hard to go beyond. It hasn't appeared yet. It's almost impossible in the future.
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

According to my personal observation, I don’t think any of the altcoins can beat the bitcoin called the king of coins so far, but everything is developing. Now the development of Ethereum is very good and will be in the future. It’s hard to say,
fimtuao

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

If you observe the market, then you should be able to find that there is no altcoin to beat Bitcoin, including Ethereum!
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

If any coin ever replace bitcoin, then it will crash the entire crypto market. Bitcoin is decentralized, at least it has no owner. Behind all other coins are the owners or companies.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

If any coin ever replace bitcoin, then it will crash the entire crypto market. Bitcoin is decentralized, at least it has no owner. Behind all other coins are the owners or companies.
Exactly and will not have any altcoin that can replace or beat the bitcoin now and in the future. Bitcoin is the king of crypto because it first appears and is hierarchical cryptocurrency. The altcoin created to replace bitcoin is now dead

StevenPop

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

NOCOIN. Yeah, you read that right. I really think that there is not a single coin that is existing not that can rise and beat bitcoin. There is a reason why bitcoin is king of this community and it wouldn't be such an easy thing for any coin to just rise above it. There is a lot that the coin would have to do for itself. even the shitty bitcoincash that was created to challenge bitcoin is failing woefully .
daviost

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

Everything can happened in this crypto world. As long as that new altcoin can have more feature, more use cases, more quick process the transaction, a solid team, a good advisor and development nonstop, I believe that altcoin can overtake bitcoin position. Example : before we know about the search engine name ''google", a lot of people using yahoo, WebCrawler, Lycos, AltaVista and other Search Engine. But after google launching their product, they overtake the yahoo position and other search engine position. So the answer of course is yes. And look at now, the only coin can overtake btc position is ETH. But it still a long journey for ETH cause we know BTC is a pioneer in this crypto world. but let us see at next 10 years or 20 years, everything can changed ^^

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

It's very difficult to say but using the current market realities to judge, its nearly impossible for any to hit the value of bitcoin but I think Eth is surely doing well

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

There are definetely some altcoins which have a huge potential but coins like neo or ethereum have both different purposes than Bitcoin has.

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

Bitcoin has existed for a long time and it has the largest capitalization. That is, his will be able to overtake only a coin with an even greater capitalization than bitcoin. But for this to happen, it is necessary that transactions with bitcoins be stopped. But it's impossible. Therefore, I do not think that at least in the near future some coin will get to take first place.

Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

so far there are many altcoins that try to beat bitcoin and want to get first place, but they can't afford to do it. therefore stop trying to find a replacement for bitcoin, because bitcoin will always be superior and always be at the top of crypto.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

I think there are only two coins that can beat bitcoin right now. It would the Etherium and Ripple, the 2nd and 3rd place in the coinmarketcap, respectively.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

this is possible but can't happen easily. Its like trying to beat the first medical student in your class whiles you are always on 15th position everytime. It would take lots of sacrifices. Remember he will also not stop learning just to preserve his top position. Well a coin like ether was trying , however remember , btc is still used and hasn't been dumped. So it would be difficult. Am afraid "none" for now

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
ryan2018

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

In my opinion, what can match Bitcoin in the future is Stellar Lumens. Stellar has a more advanced blockchain technology, has a partner with a bona fide IT company, IBM. Don't hesitate to invest a lot in Stellar.
jin_dv

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

Hi, everybody. In fact, it is difficult for any altcoin to grow to Bitcoin, but in my opinion, if we talk about this topic, Ethereum has the opportunity and potential. Other leaders I do not see. Therefore, only Ethereum.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

you're right to say that there are no such altcoins. and why should it? I think everyone is happy with this state of Affairs. is bitcoin which keeps the whole market of altcoins and who hold bitcoin.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

If you want to know the possible coin that can beat bitcoin someday is one and only that is ethereum because they have a lot of partners and supporters of ethereum. Incase ethereum is real  next bitcoin I hope it will become high the value wat bitcoin already hitted.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

This is a joke and can't be considered as a question. Visit coinmarketcap and if you are seeing a lot of names of altcois and then it could be your anwer, i have seen your post history and all of them are generic answer.
You can try to search roger ver on the google and then you will see that the coin that hopes to replace bitcoin in the future. lol
I also agree because if this is real question then i think there is not altcoin which will defeat bitcoin from the first stage.
Bitcoin is the most favourite coin right now and have the most expensive price. Depend on how people support bitcoin, then its the best so far.
blogardianz

Activity: 213

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

I think there will be no Altcoin that can beat the Bitcoin's popularity.
However, in terms of feature and technology, there are many Altcoin that has beaten Bitcoin.

beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

In my opinion in the coming years there is no such altcoin, which will shift from the first place bitcoin. Too great is the impact of bitcoin on the cryptocurrency world! Cool
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

NONE. Yeah, that is the name of the altcoin that is going to beat bitcoin, because it doesn't exist, and I am not sure it ever will. There is really no coin that can do this from my point of view. The truth is bitcoin is king, and has come to rule for a really long time, and it only just started. Let's get use to this, because it is not going to change any time soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: