Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ask, what is the name of altcoins that can beat bitcoin  (Read 471 times)
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

answers that nobody knows. If you know of course there have been many investors who invest in the altcoin with the intention of definitely get great results. but in fact, no one knows what is bitcoin can be defeated or not. bitcoin will always be the best crypto and there will be no one could defeat him.
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

it looks like your jokes are not funny ..
most people already know it you should make a post that provides benefits and positive value ..
not kidding. this is not a child's garden ".
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Who will step up their game? It is bitcoin. It aint a who.
It was created to be better than others even if it was the first. You all see this new coins because bitcoin is created.
Take it out and all will be lost.
Do you really think this guys like Roger Ver or Vitalik will have an idea with a crypto currency if it aint for Satoshi? None. Their brains are not that far enough to be considered a genius. Nothing can beat bitcoin. Case closed.
Exactly bitcoin is so advanced that after ten years bitcoin is still unsurpassed as the best coin, and that is a spot that it has not only because of its popularity, it has that position because of the ideas implemented in it, now many coins have integrated segwit but that was an idea designed for bitcoin and the same is true for the lightning network, so when you have such inventiveness still dedicated to bitcoin the truth is that it seems impossible any other coin can surpass it in the short term.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?

That name is dream! I dont think there is any strong candidate that can really beat the crypto currency like Bitcoin. Its strong, popular and can withstand worst market situation currently. There is no other currency which can do that and not even the #2 ETH is capable of replacing the BTC. The reasons are listed by me and furthermore I will add that BTC being the first one always gets more preference because the whole crypto world is known by its name. Whenever somebody enter the market then they first come to know about it and thus invest into, giving it more priority. I think no coin is there which can do that.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

With the way things are going there is no altcoins that can beat bitcoin! All of them are been influenced by bitcoin.  Bitcoin can survive without the help of altcoins but altcoins cannot survive without the help of bitcoin.  If you study very well you will find out that most of the structure of cryptocurrencies including physical structures are based on bitcoin. If any body mentioned blockchain technology the first thing that comes to one mind is bitcoin. Therefore no coins will be able to replace bitcoin as a dominant cryptocurrency.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

Bitcoin is the king or known as the best electronic coin in the group of crytocurrency. Therefore there is no any altcoins that can beat them because they are the best and unbeatable in this industry.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
Do not ask, the answer is no. If someone tells you, then he must be a liar. Do not have illusions. The current market is no longer the market in 2014.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

In terms of what? value and its community? don't bother to asks there's none in the years of its existence that tend to surpass the number one spot from bitcoin, extra features and other stuff we can mention some altcoins that can beat it but the most important thing is the adoption and the value, lacking those things in spite of having a breathtaking features is totally useless.
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

In the future, ETH probably has that capability. While the speed of transfer and its cost is much cheaper than the BTC, not to mention the development team of ETH is too strong.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

With the way things are going there is no altcoins that can beat bitcoin! All of them are been influenced by bitcoin.  Bitcoin can survive without the help of altcoins but altcoins cannot survive without the help of bitcoin.  If you study very well you will find out that most of the structure of cryptocurrencies including physical structures are based on bitcoin. If any body mentioned blockchain technology the first thing that comes to one mind is bitcoin. Therefore no coins will be able to replace bitcoin as a dominant cryptocurrency.
The dependency of altcoins in bitcoin is very evident, to begin with they use the blockchain a technology specifically designed for bitcoin and while some try to make it seem as if they are making innovations the truth is that they are just tweaking some of the parameters of bitcoin like the speed of the block generation and things like that, so when you have most altcoins as nothing but copies of the original how can you expect that any of those coins surpass bitcoin.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

No altcoin can possibly beat Bitcoin right now except for Etherium. But even if it does have the possibility, I think it will only happen after at least 5 years. The different in the market rate right now is too great
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

bitcoin is the king and everyone knows this. Therefore there is no any altcoins that can beat them. Despite the fact that bitcoin still has problems, he still remains number 1
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

The only possible variant to name real competitor of Bitcoin it is mention Ethereum. Ethereum is currency that more advanced technologically that Bitcoin but there is still lack of supporters of Ethereum to conquer BTC.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

There is no alternative coins that can beat bitcoins because the number one cryptocurrency cannot be easily beat by them. They are legend and invulnerable so they can exist forever and ever.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

ethereum is a type of electronic money that has both trading volume and market capitalization value, just after Bitcoin. And according to altcoin I can beat the bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum is a kind of electronic money that is considered to have great development potential
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Nobody knows. I think no one can dethroned bitcoin in the coinmarketcap ranking, for it's already a blueprint in people's mind that bitcoin is number always number one. Meaning bitcoin is people's favorite.
FreshE

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

Litecoin, a potential substitute for bitcoin, fast transactions, a small fee, and it does not pass through 10-50 forks per year )) Grin
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

i think btc will still hold it first position for some years now before we can begain to think of the probability of a coin like ether, or eos taking over

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

As you said that no altcoin can beat bitcoin for now. No one can know what will happen in the future, but many potentially growing altcoins may be chasing bitcoins. One of the most potent altcoins is ethereum.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

I think that this altcoin has not yet been born, and I think that will never be born, the whole crypto world is held on bitcoin.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: