Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to ask, what is the name of altcoins that can beat bitcoin  (Read 466 times)
Allenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

Do you really think that any alt can thrust from tron BTC? I can imagine how any alt throw off ETH or AION, but BTC it’s crypto gold standard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
This is impossible. Except for the death of Bitcoin.
But the death of Bitcoin is impossible, because we have poured so much money into it. haha!

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

This based from my own opinion only if its happen then i can say that the name of alternativcoins that can beat bitcoin is the company of ethereum
because of the rank of their business in this industry.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

I think we will all be able to tell far in advance if/when BTC's days are numbered, but right now we're only just getting started, and lightning is progressing faster and better than I honestly expected. I'm a higher % BTC, but in the process of diversifying.
inetto7

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Nebulas is a very good project. They do not use marketing and still enter the top 50 coins. It's also a platform for ico
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

Unfortunatelly it can't happen. Because all altcoins depends on Bitcoin. We can wait only growing of Btc and of cause altcoins.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Bitcoin is the legend in cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency.So bitcoin will be on the top of cryptocurrency chart.Suppose bitcoin lost his power, Ethereum will replace the bitcoin and get into the crown.This is my personal opinion.The shift of crown will occur in ten years.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

so far there is no altcoins that can beat the bitcoins from the first rank of coinmarketcap, I want to ask you, what is the name altcoins that can beat bitcoin?
An interesting question but I do not think it will happen in the future. Currently, no altcoins are good enough to replace bitcoin. For me, Bitcoin will remain the king of the crypto market for the next few years. Bitcoin is still the deciding factor for the value of altcoins, the market for growth and the value of bitcoin will always increase and hold the number one position.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

If I’m going to answer this question that I want to ask, what is the name of alternativecoins that can beat bitcoin i will gladly say that is ethereum because they are the best company like bitcoin but in alternativecoin.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

An interesting question but I do not think it will happen in the future. Currently, no altcoins are good enough to replace bitcoin. For me, Bitcoin will remain the king of the crypto market for the next few years. Bitcoin is still the deciding factor for the value of altcoins, the market for growth and the value of bitcoin will always increase and hold the number one position.
Yes, as he said himself. No other coin can be compared with bitcoin. It's hard to go beyond. It hasn't appeared yet. It's almost impossible in the future.
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

According to my personal observation, I don’t think any of the altcoins can beat the bitcoin called the king of coins so far, but everything is developing. Now the development of Ethereum is very good and will be in the future. It’s hard to say,
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

If you observe the market, then you should be able to find that there is no altcoin to beat Bitcoin, including Ethereum!
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

If any coin ever replace bitcoin, then it will crash the entire crypto market. Bitcoin is decentralized, at least it has no owner. Behind all other coins are the owners or companies.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

If any coin ever replace bitcoin, then it will crash the entire crypto market. Bitcoin is decentralized, at least it has no owner. Behind all other coins are the owners or companies.
Exactly and will not have any altcoin that can replace or beat the bitcoin now and in the future. Bitcoin is the king of crypto because it first appears and is hierarchical cryptocurrency. The altcoin created to replace bitcoin is now dead

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

NOCOIN. Yeah, you read that right. I really think that there is not a single coin that is existing not that can rise and beat bitcoin. There is a reason why bitcoin is king of this community and it wouldn't be such an easy thing for any coin to just rise above it. There is a lot that the coin would have to do for itself. even the shitty bitcoincash that was created to challenge bitcoin is failing woefully .
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

Everything can happened in this crypto world. As long as that new altcoin can have more feature, more use cases, more quick process the transaction, a solid team, a good advisor and development nonstop, I believe that altcoin can overtake bitcoin position. Example : before we know about the search engine name ''google", a lot of people using yahoo, WebCrawler, Lycos, AltaVista and other Search Engine. But after google launching their product, they overtake the yahoo position and other search engine position. So the answer of course is yes. And look at now, the only coin can overtake btc position is ETH. But it still a long journey for ETH cause we know BTC is a pioneer in this crypto world. but let us see at next 10 years or 20 years, everything can changed ^^

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

It's very difficult to say but using the current market realities to judge, its nearly impossible for any to hit the value of bitcoin but I think Eth is surely doing well

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

There are definetely some altcoins which have a huge potential but coins like neo or ethereum have both different purposes than Bitcoin has.

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

Bitcoin has existed for a long time and it has the largest capitalization. That is, his will be able to overtake only a coin with an even greater capitalization than bitcoin. But for this to happen, it is necessary that transactions with bitcoins be stopped. But it's impossible. Therefore, I do not think that at least in the near future some coin will get to take first place.

Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

so far there are many altcoins that try to beat bitcoin and want to get first place, but they can't afford to do it. therefore stop trying to find a replacement for bitcoin, because bitcoin will always be superior and always be at the top of crypto.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: