Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:29:36 AM

What's funny about thing is that most of the people defending this are newbie accounts, who have most of their post in this thread,
which makes them either a part of it, in denial due to their money slipping away, or they're afraid there will be no more people investing after accusations like these,
which will make the pyramid tumble down.

cheers

It makes me wonder if most are just sock puppet accounts, or some are sock puppet accounts created by the scrypt.cc people and would post "Hey I got all my money, things are safe, buy buy buy"

Real question, who runs Scrypt.cc?

Just goes to show how little you know about the site and the current issue going on.
You're looking like a sock puppet yourself.

Well I don't have any money in it, just came across the thread today since I just assumed it was probably a scam.

You have money in it, who owns it? That should be a question YOU should know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Julia_love

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:30:40 AM

What's funny about thing is that most of the people defending this are newbie accounts, who have most of their post in this thread,
which makes them either a part of it, in denial due to their money slipping away, or they're afraid there will be no more people investing after accusations like these,
which will make the pyramid tumble down.

cheers

the bullshit continues
all the people screaming scam.....go and get a life
scrypt is good 4 me
dont want to invest in the best cloudmining website on the net then GO !
u can not proof anything
everybody knows that hackers are very effective these days.
everybody can get keylogged or hacked
so go invest your money in real scams
and let the grown ups speak in this thread

Scrypt.cc - 1  
   .haters - 0
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:40:57 AM

So the site's back up and the Scryptards claim victory because they can login and see their holdings.

Fun fact, people have been able to log in to LTCGear and see their share holdings for months now. How many of them, have gotten paid? Yes a small number. Those who were willing to SEND ADDITIONAL BTC TO THE OWNER to resume a service they had already paid for. Anyone who sees that as a victory, doesn't really understand basic math.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:43:53 AM

So the site's back up and the Scryptards claim victory because they can login and see their holdings.

Fun fact, people have been able to log in to LTCGear and see their share holdings for months now. How many of them, have gotten paid?

Payments will resume in a few days.
Start thinking of a new catch line.
Also tomorrow's faucet payout, get on it.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:50:15 AM

Fun fact, people have been able to log in to LTCGear and see their share holdings for months now. How many of them, have gotten paid?

Funny you keep referring to faucets... don't recall ever using them. As another poster pointed out, if you're not constantly investing in idiotic scams like this, you're not ever in a position of trying to recover and having the reek of desperation for Bitcoins you exude. Maybe payments will resume in a few days. Not really my concern since legit investments like owning your own hardware and Bitmain's Hashnest don't tend to suffer inexplicable outages with huge losses of coin. But go ahead keep reassuring yourself that all is well and that me being broke and jealous is your real issue. That's fine with me. I know where all my holdings are right this second and could easily liquidate any of them with no fear. Can you say the same? With certainty and fact. No, no you cannot. So good luck with that.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Julia_love

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:54:57 AM

Funny you keep referring to faucets... don't recall ever using them. As another poster pointed out, if you're not constantly investing in idiotic scams like this, you're not ever in a position of trying to recover and having the reek of desperation for Bitcoins you exude. Maybe payments will resume in a few days. Not really my concern since legit investments like owning your own hardware and Bitmain's Hashnest don't tend to suffer inexplicable outages with huge losses of coin. But go ahead keep reassuring yourself that all is well and that me being broke and jealous is your real issue. That's fine with me. I know where all my holdings are right this second and could easily liquidate any of them with no fear. Can you say the same? With certainty and fact. No, no you cannot. So good luck with that.

arent you getting tired of repeating the same over and over again???
you need therapy ??
@get a life dot go
scrypt.cc = still nr 1
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:58:02 AM

Thanks for worrying so much about my money.
I didn't know it was that important to you, but don't worry.
I got it covered, bro.
PS: PS3's do go pretty quick on Ebay and paypal handles fear pretty well.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:59:06 AM

arent you getting tired of repeating the same over and over again???
you need therapy ??
@get a life dot go
scrypt.cc = still nr 1

The only thing that's really tiresome about this is trying to decipher utter drivel and abuses of the English language like your last post. Sorry but people will never take anything you say here seriously when you can't even form a basic sentence. And what exactly is this odd little scoreboard of yours? If you're right about this entire monstrosity, all you "win" is something you already paid for, minus a week's earnings. And 0 points on your board is fine with me, 'cause y'all are hilarious.

ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:01:37 AM

I got it covered, bro.

And this has what to do with you getting scammed out of your massive investment at Scam.CC?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:01:41 AM

I got it covered, bro.

How does that make any sense?

So who owns Scrypt.cc?

You still haven't answered my question and you should probably know this so you can file for damages.
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:03:04 AM

I got it covered, bro.

And this has what to do with you getting scammed out of your massive investment at Scam.CC?

Once again, Thanks for worrying so much about my money.
When did I get scammed?
I was not aware of this.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:04:05 AM

When did I get scammed?
I was not aware of this.

I think this sentiment pretty much sums up you and the other PQ's awareness of this entire situation. Well done.

ThorSWO

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:05:34 AM

I got it covered, bro.

So who owns Scrypt.cc?

You still haven't answered my question and you should probably know this so you can file for damages.

File for damages? What are you talking about?
I'll be sending Marcelo a couple bottles of johnny walker for sure.
He handled this like a boss once again.
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:06:18 AM

When did I get scammed?
I was not aware of this.

I think this sentiment pretty much sums up you and the other PQ's awareness of this entire situation. Well done.

Like stated in the other post.
We're aware you care a whole lot about our money.
Thanks.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:07:40 AM

I got it covered, bro.

So who owns Scrypt.cc?

...You still can't withdraw your BTC. Might be a bit early to call this one a win. And I don't care about your money. It's fucking entertaining beyond belief to watch people motivated entirely by greed ignore facts of their existence. Carry on sir.

mmmaybe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 02:08:25 AM

[quote author=ThorSWO link=topic=444495.msg11732254#msg11732254

[/quote]

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step
along the byway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;

And did it my way.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
"Oh no, oh no not me,
I did it my way".

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Yes, it was my way.

ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:09:25 AM

When did I get scammed?
I was not aware of this.

Like stated in the other post.
We're aware you care a whole lot about our money.
Thanks.

You literally have NO posts on this forum that do not pertain to SCC. 100+ posts, all about ScryptCC. That, clarifies your position quite a bit.

ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:11:15 AM

What kinda stupid question is that?  Who owns scrypt.cc?
Are you retard is that your problem??
its like asking who owns bittrex who owns cryptsy?
What a shame. Don't write anything back you make its just worser.
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:13:29 AM

I got it covered, bro.

So who owns Scrypt.cc?

...You still can't withdraw your BTC. Might be a bit early to call this one a win. And I don't care about your money. It's fucking entertaining beyond belief to watch people motivated entirely by greed ignore facts of their existence. Carry on sir.

I fail to see the entertainment beyond belief.
Like stated, no children here.
Thanks for worrying so much about our cash.

You literally have NO posts on this forum that do not pertain to SCC. 100+ posts, all about ScryptCC. That, clarifies your position quite a bit.

It must be ponzi.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:16:30 AM

What kinda stupid question is that?  Who owns scrypt.cc?
Are you retard is that your problem??
its like asking who owns bittrex who owns cryptsy?
What a shame. Don't write anything back you make its just worser.

Cryptsy is a US-registered business with a very public list of owners, executives etc. In fact, issues with Cryptsy can be, and are often, resolved through legitimate public agencies such as the Better Business Bureau of the State of Florida. Even though you've taken an admirable stance of "don't write back," you could use the Googlewebz to verify this information yourself. Point being, if you have an issue with Cryptsy, there's someone to get ahold of to help fix it. I can't speak for Bittrex since I don't use it, but at least I'm not just making shit up and telling people not to respond. LOL.

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: