Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:46:44 PM

To all the people taking joy in this, you have severe personality defects that will negatively affect you throughout your lives. You don't need to express glee in this, the proper response might be:

Sorry this had to happen, I think there is a lesson in this and I hope most people will remember this next time.

I believe the correct reply would be, fuck you and your continued encouragement for people to keep 'investing' in this scam. Now is not the time for you to be complaining about anything any of us 'Fudders' have to say about the fact that, not only did we 'tell you so', we did it repeatedly to choruses of vitriolic hate and spite being thrown in our faces by shills and fanboys.

Marcelo is going to need to self-mine for a day or two, possibly a few days to recover enough of his funds to support himself, his crew, and pending withdrawals once he brings it all back.

Self mine? With what? It has been proven mathematically that these 'KHS' things don't actually relate to any real mining and that there is no way for his claimed 850GH/s to exist within the known Scrypt networks.

Have to say I agree here. It's blatantly obvious to anyone who looks at the facts surrounding this entire venture that it's based on a lie. While I might personally believe it is a ponzi, the only thing I can prove is that no mining is taking place. Add in a few other things like the 5% referral earnings bonus, lack of stats, and lack of support, it's probably a ponzi.

As far as taking joy in people who lost money... people who overlooked the facts and didn't question this too-good-to-be-true system put profit above everything else. That's some morally questionable territory. And maybe it's ok to be a little happy that people who fund scams get what they deserve in the end. Shit like Scrypt.cc, LTCGear, GawMiners, etc. make the Bitcoin community look terrible and if it takes a hard lesson like this for people to learn to stay away from scam investment sites, I'm fine with it.

alienesb, one could easily argue that it takes a severe personality defect to invest in what's most likely a ponzi with your only intent being profit, knowing that any profit will come at someone else's expense. Anyone who finds joy or humor in how this is unfolding isn't the issue. The people who continue to fund scams like this are the underlying cause for sure.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nomteck

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Coder, Graphic designer

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:50:19 PM

Well i guess its true. If not admin would have many problems. As people would find out who is him with ip and i think by things i ve heard that the site has been vigilated since 2 months ago. So i dont think he would risk.
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:00:25 PM

I TOLD YOU GUYS, I WARNED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, PEOPLE CALLED ME HATER.

we will wait, hater.

wait what? like this guy?

------->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmTpTUvN-8  <--------

oh fuck, this guy again...  anyway it was just joke, no offense, I can understand that people think it is scam. I dont.
Coinbanker

Activity: 154

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:02:45 PM

we will wait, hater.

------->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmTpTUvN-8  <--------

oh fuck, this guy again...  anyway it was just joke, no offense, I can understand that people think it is scam. I dont.

he said it was joke later?. mm. it's called butterfly effect in physics.  
god sent this warning sign of upcoming event by this guy's joke.
this guy's video saved me, I withdrew all of my investment before this tragic event by watching this.  thank god.

Donate: 167TvxJb6zSeyd5C921r5CR9Ht91ioZdQM
usamamalik555

Activity: 615

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:05:39 PM

how people are chating on scrypt.cc . because our khs balance is zero
chunker

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:13:36 PM

we will wait, hater.

oh fuck, this guy again...  anyway it was just joke, no offense, I can understand that people think it is scam. I dont.

this guy's video saved me, I withdrew all of my investment before this tragic event by watching this.  thank god.

sorry, misunderstanding, I mean my sentence called you "hater" was joke.  Didnt mean this guy. This guy was hacked. But he and lot of other people believe there are no hackers, only scrypt.cc internal. May be they are right, I dont think so.
Satoyama

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:17:21 PM

Awwwwww, inocent people say : need to wait, the site back HuhHuhHuhHuh WTF with you guys, did you have eyes Huh? see with your eyes, site DEAD !!! marcelo or the USA Scammer lol, do this , say hack to stay calm to all people, but ALL this "problems" electricity, server, hacks, etc etc,. all its move from the usa guy !!! OPEN THE EYES !!! THE SCAM END !!! SITE DEAD !!!! Say : bye bye to your money !!!! i told you guys a lot of times, now its time for all us people who warned to all people about this scam, its time to LAUGH !! inocent people think site back with 0 BTC in wallets, marcelo say he have all the BTC in EXTERNAL wallet in lap top without internet FOR SECURITY !!! and now 0 BTC ? THINK A LITTLE !!! site back with 0 BTC in wallets , SURE LOL inocent people Wink
Coinbanker

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:19:39 PM

we will wait, hater.

sorry, misunderstanding, I mean my sentence called you "hater" was joke.  Didnt mean this guy. This guy was hacked. But he and lot of other people believe there are no hackers, only scrypt.cc internal. May be they are right, I dont think so.

it's ok, now i've got a die hard habit to read reviews and comments before sending money

Aurum

Activity: 453

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:28:19 PM

after Bitcoin Cloud Service, Now Scryptt, the question is  Who's Next ??
hahaa
 Grin

Maybe Xscrypt Huh hahahah

ghghghfgh
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:29:39 PM

I think site will be up again. Roll Eyes
To give more stress this will take one or more week.  Tongue

Well this idea comes from me from my stock market experience.
Admin (my idea) sold Khs that no exist(SHORT position) will open market and people panic sell and he will buy (LONG position). ZERO sum game. Just trade Smiley

So people will not blame him for hack.

I expect price will be around 0.00000150-200

Rewards also can drop due to hack idea to cover up loses bla bla bla..  Grin
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:31:59 PM

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/19vHvp8WuLJsYknda6YL8Eaigeh2wgzotY

https://twitter.com/Badbitcoinorg

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

check this out if it helps someone....
Coinbanker

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:36:34 PM

if bitcoin had functions to freeze stolen bitcoins and retrieve it back to owner.

cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:41:31 PM

after Bitcoin Cloud Service, Now Scryptt, the question is  Who's Next ??
hahaa
 Grin

Maybe Xscrypt Huh hahahah

Do not talk kidding. I invested 4.44 btc on it saturday Cheesy
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:43:04 PM

if bitcoin had functions to freeze stolen bitcoins and retrieve it back to owner.

Then it would not be bitcoin, it would be paypal.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
malickie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:44:56 PM

It must be a scam, I mean look at all the people saying it's a scam, lol,  Sad truth of the matter is more than half of you people say anything is a scam until your proven incorrect through time or proof.  The proof part of it is BS anyway considering how many Actual Scams showed "Proof".  Plus the mining mentions about is BS as well, It has been stated over and over again that you cannot prove that they do Not have that much mining power as they Do NOT Solely Mine LTC which is what that figure is based upon.  So in that regard the Math Cannot be proven or dis-proven, Unless you can figure out the hashing power Of Every Single Altcoin in Scrypt.  

Either way, time will tell what is going to happen, until than everything Anyone says is Speculation and Assumptions.  

You know what they say about assumptions, Assumptions are like @#$Holes everyone has one.

Just my two cents.

And yes I know people are gonna jump all over this post based on their point of view but it is what is is and people will do what they do.

cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 04:47:20 PM

Then it would not be bitcoin, it would be paypal.

Lol.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:49:57 PM

Link to story to save everyone some time: http://btcvestor.com/2015/06/22/scrypt-cc-hack/

from the article: "DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE DEPOSITS since the hackers still have access to the hotwallets."

Lulz

ATTN Paycointards you need to invest in solid alts or BTC. Fuck these scams!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:08:36 PM

Plus the mining mentions about is BS as well, It has been stated over and over again that you cannot prove that they do Not have that much mining power as they Do NOT Solely Mine LTC which is what that figure is based upon.  So in that regard the Math Cannot be proven or dis-proven, Unless you can figure out the hashing power Of Every Single Altcoin in Scrypt.  

Either way, time will tell what is going to happen, until than everything Anyone says is Speculation and Assumptions.  

You know what they say about assumptions, Assumptions are like @#$Holes everyone has one.

Just my two cents.

And yes I know people are gonna jump all over this post based on their point of view but it is what is is and people will do what they do.

No, I am going to jump all over your post because it is based on ignorance.

Here, let me enlighten you about how you can check the proof yourself:
Who says its only mining scrypt coins?

[expletive deleted] ASIC miners can only mine the specific ALGO they are designed for!

Bitcoin ASIC miners can only mine SHA256 coins and Litecoin ASIC miners can only mine Scrypt coins.

SHA256 is like 27 coins. According to http://coinwik.org/List_of_all_DCs there are 174 scrypt or variation of scrypt coins. With custom software couldn't a scrypt miner mine the most profitable of the 174 scrypt coins?

You only need concern yourself with Litecoin and any coin with sufficient market liquidity which is more profitable than Litecoin to mine. There would be zero point in mining anything less profitable than Litecoin if you are seeking to sell what you are mining to earn the bitcoin that scrypt.cc 'pays out' every ten minutes.

Fact is you can check this yourself. Go to coinwarz.com and add up the total network Hashrate for Litecoin and any Scrypt coin above it in the list which isn't merge-mined with Litecoin.

Now add up the Hashrate of the public pools for those coins because scrypt.cc wouldn't be wasting money paying pool fees when they have way more than enough power to solo mine every coin including Litecoin, and deduct that total Hashrate of the public pools from the total Hashrate for the combined coin networks.

There is no space left to hide but a tiny fraction of scrypt.cc's claimed 850GH/s of Scrypt ASIC mining power.

Ergo, they are lying about mining with 850GH/s of scrypt hash power.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
malickie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:24:08 PM

Plus the mining mentions about is BS as well, It has been stated over and over again that you cannot prove that they do Not have that much mining power as they Do NOT Solely Mine LTC which is what that figure is based upon.  So in that regard the Math Cannot be proven or dis-proven, Unless you can figure out the hashing power Of Every Single Altcoin in Scrypt.  

Just my two cents.

[expletive deleted] ASIC miners can only mine the specific ALGO they are designed for!

Bitcoin ASIC miners can only mine SHA256 coins and Litecoin ASIC miners can only mine Scrypt coins.

SHA256 is like 27 coins. According to http://coinwik.org/List_of_all_DCs there are 174 scrypt or variation of scrypt coins. With custom software couldn't a scrypt miner mine the most profitable of the 174 scrypt coins?

You only need concern yourself with Litecoin and any coin with sufficient market liquidity which is more profitable than Litecoin to mine. There would be zero point in mining anything less profitable than Litecoin if you are seeking to sell what you are mining to earn the bitcoin that scrypt.cc 'pays out' every ten minutes.

Fact is you can check this yourself. Go to coinwarz.com and add up the total network Hashrate for Litecoin and any Scrypt coin above it in the list which isn't merge-mined with Litecoin.

Now add up the Hashrate of the public pools for those coins because scrypt.cc wouldn't be wasting money paying pool fees when they have way more than enough power to solo mine every coin including Litecoin, and deduct that total Hashrate of the public pools from the total Hashrate for the combined coin networks.

There is no space left to hide but a tiny fraction of scrypt.cc's claimed 850GH/s of Scrypt ASIC mining power.

Was wondering when you would post something like that.  That is Based upon Sheer Assumption.  You cannot tell me undeniably that he Is Not Mining Other Altcoins.  Could very easily Mine other Altcoins, Wait for the price to Rise or Lower trade when Profitable etc etc blah blah.  Either way it is what it is.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:26:47 PM

Just my two cents.

Was wondering when you would post something like that.  That is Based upon Sheer Assumption.  You cannot tell me undeniably that he Is Not Mining Other Altcoins.  Could very easily Mine other Altcoins, Wait for the price to Rise or Lower trade when Profitable etc etc blah blah.  Either way it is what it is.

Well a few pages back a dude offered up 2 BTC for you believers to prove the math. It does not matter which combination of altcoins that you choose there is no coin or combinations thereof that can equal the paydays of scrypt.cc (even if electricity is free). I won't look for the post but it is there if you want to dig it up and attempt to show the maths to prove scrypt.cc legit.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: