Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750502 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:18:18 AM

...You still can't withdraw your BTC. Might be a bit early to call this one a win. And I don't care about your money. It's fucking entertaining beyond belief to watch people motivated entirely by greed ignore facts of their existence. Carry on sir.

I fail to see the entertainment beyond belief.
Like stated, no children here.
Thanks for worrying so much about our cash.

That's what makes it so damn funny.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:21:54 AM

...You still can't withdraw your BTC. Might be a bit early to call this one a win. And I don't care about your money. It's fucking entertaining beyond belief to watch people motivated entirely by greed ignore facts of their existence. Carry on sir.

No, You're the one that fails to see the bigger picture.
Like stated; there are no children here.
In your mind you're a badass ponzi robocop.
But in reality you're just making an idiot of yourself.
Throw a bit of envy in there, you get ThePhwner and his crew.
Sandler73

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:23:04 AM

What kinda stupid question is that?  Who owns scrypt.cc?
Are you retard is that your problem??
its like asking who owns bittrex who owns cryptsy?
What a shame. Don't write anything back you make its just worser.

Cryptsy is a US-registered business with a very public list of owners, executives etc. In fact, issues with Cryptsy can be, and are often, resolved through legitimate public agencies such as the Better Business Bureau of the State of Florida. Even though you've taken an admirable stance of "don't write back," you could use the Googlewebz to verify this information yourself. Point being, if you have an issue with Cryptsy, there's someone to get ahold of to help fix it. I can't speak for Bittrex since I don't use it, but at least I'm not just making shit up and telling people not to respond. LOL.

In case you aren't familiar with google.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cryptsy+owners+and+points+of+contact

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bittrex+owners+and+points+of+contact
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:23:39 AM

Then please explain the bigger picture.

Oh, random question, how much did you get paid from Scrypt.CC today? Or yesterday? Or past 3 days? I'm curious...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:29:38 AM

Oh, random question, how much did you get paid from Scrypt.CC today? Or yesterday? Or past 3 days? I'm curious...

I don't paint pictures, I respect that everyone has their own opinions and choices.
You work more then my accountant, I'm thinking of putting you on my payroll.
The last payment I received from SCC was on the 17th.
The withdraw I made on the 20th did not make it to the blockchain.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:21:50 AM

I don't paint pictures, I respect that everyone has their own opinions and choices.

So I fail to see the bigger picture yet you can't explain it to me. Interesting position to take. Here's my version, just in case you'd like to weigh in with yours:

1. You and your fellow PQ's bought into something that seemed really sweet, and it worked for a while. Oh the profits man. Deposit more BTC, keep autoinvest turned on.

2. Even though it was demonstrated to you that there's no way he's mining with 850 Gh/s and paying you based on that, you continue to be OK with the lie, because, the profits man. Deposit more BTC, keep autoinvest turned on.

3. The PQ's endure a "power contract disruption" and "data center move" and payouts resume. Let's go back to the whole 850 Gh/s thing. Assuming it exists, which it does not, he moved it to an entirely new datacenter and had it running in less than a week? ROFL. Nope. Anyone who's ever worked in a DC can weigh in here to back me up.

HOWEVER

The PQs take this as a sign that Marcelo can conquer all and dump even more cash into the operation, because LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT US. (Does anyone else hear echoes of Homero all over this? Protecting his "miners" from all these forces working against them?) And MAN, the profits. Deposit more BTC, keep autoinvest turned on.

4. Business "as usual" for a few weeks. As usual meaning site outages, site works but trading is disabled, support tickets erased, min KHS to chat, absent admin, etc. But MAN, the profits... Deposit more BTC, keep autoinvest turned on.

5. The first hack happens. But don't worry it's not so bad, we'll just need all your profits from the downtime to recover. Cool yeah? Cause man, the PROFITS! Get ready to deposit more BTC, keep autoinvest turned on.

6. But wait, we're hacked again! They got the chatbox! But don't worry, we're fixing it. Might just need another week or so of your mining rewards. But it'll all be back soon and you'll be able to trade and withdraw and everything. Cause MAN THE PROFITS. Get ready to deposit more BTC, keep autoinvest turned on.

7. Things look pretty good right now, because you can log in, and see your KHS. Well some of you anyway. JUST LIKE LTCGEAR. THANK FUCK. Get ready to deposit more BTC, keep autoinvest turned on. Cause MAN THE PROFITS.

Bonus Round: None of you are willing to admit that you have self-referred accounts and are taking advantage of the 5% bonus in numerous ways. This adds a new layer of fanaticism to your fervency in defending this scam, because THE PROFITS MAN.

Sorry you don't see the humor here. But again feel free to paint me your big picture and enlighten me as to what exactly I am missing.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:25:58 AM

Hey I thought I'd do some research on this Marcelo Santos and Scrypt.cc

I could find something about a domain in Brazil and Cloud hosting in California, there was no contact email or phone number, name is likely fake.

Seems as if people were losing money around April to some "phishing attack" and also found a how to video explaining Scrypt.cc but it seemed dumb, the guy was saying you need to mine Coins in order to get Bitcoin to give it to Scrypt.cc in order to make ROI in 6-7 months? The April hack caused a scare and price dropped but it was supposed to be twice as profitable starting in June?

Scrypt mining 850 GHS on a 1000 GHS network? doesn't make sense.

http://coinyoo.com/2015/06/12/will-scrypt-cc-be-the-next-cloud-mining-hyip-to-fail/ - This one says it stopped paying June 7th

http://forum.bitlendingclub.com/index.php?threads/can-not-follow-terms-of-loan-what-should-i-do-my-coins-got-stolen.1350/ - Guy who had his Coins stolen

http://whois.domaintools.com/scrypt.cc - Whois

http://marcelosantosisking.blogspot.ca/2015/06/a-good-preview-and-guide-to-scryptcc.html - A how to video on how to lose your Bitcoin
neilsolomons

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:32:44 AM

YOU SIR ARE A GLORIFIED FUCK WIT.

Keep spewing your proofs which aren't really proofs but assumptions based on guides that say 'THIS MAY BE' and 'NOT THIS' a ponzi or scam. Your ignorance is astounding and quite rude. expecting people to follow yours words like their doctrine. How fucking dare you. Yes you have your views but push them everyone's throats.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:33:04 AM

Hey I thought I'd do some research on this Marcelo Santos and Scrypt.cc

I could find something about a domain in Brazil and Cloud hosting in California, there was no contact email or phone number, name is likely fake.

Seems as if people were losing money around April to some "phishing attack" and also found a how to video explaining Scrypt.cc but it seemed dumb, the guy was saying you need to mine Coins in order to get Bitcoin to give it to Scrypt.cc in order to make ROI in 6-7 months? The April hack caused a scare and price dropped but it was supposed to be twice as profitable starting in June?

Scrypt mining 850 GHS on a 1000 GHS network? doesn't make sense.

http://coinyoo.com/2015/06/12/will-scrypt-cc-be-the-next-cloud-mining-hyip-to-fail/ - This one says it stopped paying June 7th

http://forum.bitlendingclub.com/index.php?threads/can-not-follow-terms-of-loan-what-should-i-do-my-coins-got-stolen.1350/ - Guy who had his Coins stolen

http://whois.domaintools.com/scrypt.cc - Whois

http://marcelosantosisking.blogspot.ca/2015/06/a-good-preview-and-guide-to-scryptcc.html - A how to video on how to lose your Bitcoin

It gets funnier if you Google Earth the address on the WhoIs.

ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:34:07 AM

Keep spewing your proofs which aren't really proofs but assumptions based on guides that say 'THIS MAY BE' and 'NOT THIS' a ponzi or scam. Your ignorance is astounding and quite rude. expecting people to follow yours words like their doctrine. How fucking dare you. Yes you have your views but push them everyone's throats.

Aww you say the sweetest things to me. From now on, Imma call you 'Pookie' and if you come over I will make you tea and tell you I'm sorry your ponzi money is gone. Poor Pookie...

ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:34:40 AM

I was just sarcastic you guys already make drama tjeezzz..

and by the way where did you get that much time and energy to write each page something pfff.. can't deal with your guys
have better things to do.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:35:23 AM

Uh. It's called basic "MATH", which has proven this to be a scam. Did you never learn any maths?

Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:36:53 AM

and by the way where did you get that much time and energy to write each page something pfff.. can't deal with your guys

Good Bitcoin investments don't take a lot of babysitting and leave one with some free time. See how many people are questioning if Hashnest is really mining, or if they're really in China, etc. If you invest in legit mining or Bitcoin funds, you don't have to constantly worry and watch to make sure you're coming out ahead. Kind of nice, actually.

Normally I would garden or something but it's been crap weather, and Netflix gets old, so why not have fun here?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:33:42 AM

Good Bitcoin investments don't take a lot of babysitting and leave one with some free time. See how many people are questioning if Hashnest is really mining, or if they're really in China, etc. If you invest in legit mining or Bitcoin funds, you don't have to constantly worry and watch to make sure you're coming out ahead. Kind of nice, actually.

Normally I would garden or something but it's been crap weather, and Netflix gets old, so why not have fun here?

I like pookie, he says the cutest things.

I found this, maybe is can help? This is supposed to be their business or possibly related.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.adaobraga.com.br/brasil-tecnologia-da-informacao-ltda-o-golpe-do-boleto-facultativo/&prev=search

No actual listing of "MKT information technology" anywhere, and if it's located in Curitiba Brazil I can't imagine how it could compete effectively anyways since Brazil is one of the hottest countries in the world.
Bitkrieg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:04:58 AM

How about go get laid? You're such a smart fucking investor surely you have the funds to travel and see the world? You wanna cry about having to babysit something and you babysit this thread like a slut does her cocktail at the bar.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:17:17 AM

& as mentioned already, it's not 850GH/S in purely scrypt but I may as hit my head against the wall. It will get the same outcome.

It's either you guys are investors in scrypt and trying to force people out or you signed to one of the higher cost groups and are pissed. There is always a motive for someone to spread rumours. What's your MOTIVE?

Maybe you would like to quote where admin has stated that it is not solely SCRYPT he is using.
I did see him quoting 500 ghs and buying an extra 350 ghs more recently, but nothing else, and we have to assume the 850ghs is mining scrypt only.

If he is also mining SHA256 with those chips, he will be making a loss, as 850ghs of SHA is insignificant. I have more than that sitting under my desk, switched off.

Scrypt is much more than 850 GH. There is more than 100 scrypt coins. Scrypt is not only LTC.

hroub

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:26:24 AM

Actually Fuckhead all it takes to sue someone for slander is saying something that you can't prove.

You's are all relying on hear say and assumptions. Seriously, Fact.

It is proved.

Wrote this some weeks back (old numbers):

First, we calculate how much money can be generated (max.) per time:

Litecoin
Block reward: 50
Time: 2.5 min
LTC price: 1,3 USD

576 (blocks/day) * 50 (reward/block) = 28800 LTC/day generated
28800 LTC * 1,3 USD = 37440 USD

TL:DR: you can generate max. 37440 USD per day with mining Litecoin

You can add Dogecoin (DOGE), Syscoin (SYS) and Viacoin (VIA) to that amount because they can be merge mined with Litecoin. The same hardware that is hashing LTC can mine this coins at once.
The reward should be ~6-10% (don't care about exact number, not relevant) higher while doing this.

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency?sort=hashrate&dir=desc

Now look at the market cap of other coins:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable/

There is no coin that could produce nearly as much profit as ltc can. Take any coin and calculate the reward/day.
The market cap is a perfect indize to see which coin can generate how much value.

If you add just 13GH to a coin like Worldcoin (WDC), you end up with double difficulty and generate FAR less per GH/s as you would with LTC and you power costs would consume every profit. (you lose money while doing this)
And just for fun the max reward of Worldcoin WDC/day: 95040 (coins/day) * 0.005310USD = 504,66 USD/day

TL:DR: If you have 500GH/s and don*t mine LTC, you end up with nearly nothing (edit:less than nothing, power costs > rewards) . You can't point them to shitcoins for profit.

If you can't follow the logic, to bad for you.

If you follow other scrypt coins, there are often many coins much more profitable than LTC.

devlux

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:42:12 AM

Sorry to jump in here, but I'm curious about your statement.  I'm developing a tool to automate trading on HashNest and was wondering if you are implying there is a problem there or if you are using it as a contrast, it's not clear to me which is your intent. 

My concern here is the time and effort I'm spending developing a tool for that specific platform, and I am looking for opinions.  I had considered creating a similar tool for scrypt.cc but I can see pretty clearly that there are serious issues there.  I ask about hashnest because I have yet to ever try and withdraw a significant amount of funds.

Thanks!
hroub

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 06:49:40 AM

LOL you post here more than anyone, if you are not a scrypt.cc customer then why are you even here?  Don't you have anything better to do all day?  Troll harder dude, you haven't quite reached critical mass yet.

How long did it take you to come up with that awesome rebuttal to the proven evidence that scrypt.cc doesn't have their claimed 850GH/s of Scrypt mining power?

before 30th there is no chance....it can take few more days also depending on the loss

That is for fuck sake! Marcel Santos is disrespecting his Users by holding their Coins and mining for himself.

Don't worry. they're not mining. So that's one less thing for you to have to worry about them robbing from you.

850GH/s of Scrypt. Do the math.

U keep saying that, but since u have so much free time and are so good in math, how about u do the math for once and show us?

hroub

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

I cant login to my account Sad any one can help HuhHuhHuhHuh?
R u sure u r entering ur credentials right? Maybe u can try to recover ur password.
I am perfectly logged in and all my balance and KHS is there. However I am having trouble logging in to the Freenode IRC. before I couldn't log in at all. Now it says I am banned. Huh
Anyone else banned from Freenode IRC #scrypt.cc channel?

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: