Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:35:17 PM

It's a fucking ponzy! Cut your loose while you can! Get out in a hurry! (why the hell is loose recognized as a real word?)

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:08:14 PM

It's a fucking ponzy! Cut your loose while you can! Get out in a hurry! (why the hell is loose recognized as a real word?)

For those of you that think it is a Ponzi, then stay away.   However, no one does any good just spreading FUD.

Some advantages are:
* You can actually chat with the owner/admin.  He actually in chat right now as I'm typing this.
* There is liquidity in the KHS market.   You can buy in for even just a few hours and sell out.   However the market might move against you too.
* Pays out every 10 minutes.   
* Your profit is driven by the price you pay for KHS.   The market has driving that price down so that it is currently just over 60 days to breakeven.

Here is a chat from the Admin right now:
Admin:
I always advise people to withdraw, because you need to pay yourself.

Some disadvantages are:
* .001 BTC withdraw fee.   It is used as a miner fee on the transactions, but it is a little steep.
* You should setup up 2 emails, lock and a PIN.   If you need 2FA you have to get that through email right now.
* Updates and fixes can be slow because the focus is on profit.
* There have been lots of phishing attacks trying to get at peoples accounts.
* This is mining, changes in the price of BTC impact awards.   For example they had to shutdown GPU mining because of the low price of BTC.
* Last hear when the owner was sick and out for months the things didn't go well.   A lot of people lost money then as the price of KHS crashed and the mining awards crashed further.   Mining has risks.
dyask

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:14:56 PM

Since everybody knows that scrypt mining is unprofitable anymore and it is impossible to reach roi so quickly with sha256 - the only option I imagine is they mine X11 algo. But is it really so profitable? Why other companies don't do it if that's the case Huh

Simple answer! Scrypt is a Ponzi scheme! No matter even if they tell they're using quantam computers, you must be smart enough to realize early that it's a Ponzi scheme and not a real mining site Smiley

So you are just trolling.   You aren't even good at it.    This site has been running since Feb. 2014 and it has evolved a lot. 
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:36:12 AM

Since everybody knows that scrypt mining is unprofitable anymore and it is impossible to reach roi so quickly with sha256 - the only option I imagine is they mine X11 algo. But is it really so profitable? Why other companies don't do it if that's the case Huh

Simple answer! Scrypt is a Ponzi scheme! No matter even if they tell they're using quantam computers, you must be smart enough to realize early that it's a Ponzi scheme and not a real mining site Smiley

So you are just trolling.   You aren't even good at it.    This site has been running since Feb. 2014 and it has evolved a lot. 

I am not trolling. I agree I am not very good at understanding mining concept but I can tell this through my common sense. A cloud mining site where I can't even see any pictures of Mining Hardwares? Obvious scam! No need of useless argument though! Its just like some people calling 999dice.com a scam and some calling it's legit! Noone knows except the admin Smiley

dyask

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:33:06 AM

I am not trolling. I agree I am not very good at understanding mining concept but I can tell this through my common sense. A cloud mining site where I can't even see any pictures of Mining Hardwares? Obvious scam! No need of useless argument though! Its just like some people calling 999dice.com a scam and some calling it's legit! Noone knows except the admin Smiley

Pictures don't mean anything.  There have been plenty of scams with pictures.   There valid reasons for not showing pictures too, like security.   
ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:02:41 AM

Pictures don't mean anything.  There have been plenty of scams with pictures.   There valid reasons for not showing pictures too, like security.   

I love scrypt.cc and so far I trust Marcelo, but some picture could calm down a bit all of these bad voices!

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
Sarthak

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:10:03 AM

"A picture speaks more than a thousand words!"
Picture really means something! And I don't understand why you think that they hid picture for security purposes? I recommend people to not invest in their site before they show us some pictures of their mining rig and prove that it's really theirs!
I believe in "Picture or it never happened."
 Anyways, As I already said let's not talk on this anymore! If we continue, there will be a dispute and no good conclusion can be drawn Smiley

I love scrypt.cc and so far I trust Marcelo, but some picture could calm down a bit all of these bad voices!

Yes, it certainly will calm down "these bad voices"! At least mine Smiley

dyask

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:25:23 PM

Picture really means something! And I don't understand why you think that they hid picture for security purposes? I recommend people to not invest in their site before they show us some pictures of their mining rig and prove that it's really theirs!
 Anyways, As I already said let's not talk on this anymore! If we continue, there will be a dispute and no good conclusion can be drawn Smiley

Wow ... First you state you don't understand cloud mining and then you demand something that is basically nonsense.   Pictures don't prove anything in this day of age.   It is worthless evidence.   Actually I don't think pictures would quiet you down.
Sarthak

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:43:13 PM

Wow ... First you state you don't understand cloud mining and then you demand something that is basically nonsense.   Pictures don't prove anything in this day of age.   It is worthless evidence.   Actually I don't think pictures would quiet you down.

Yes I don't understand cloud mining very well! But I can use my common sense very well! And asking for picture isn't nonsense! It wouldn't be any problem for them to take a snap and upload it if they really own some mining rigs! Don't know why you are not understanding me or why I am not understanding you! And for the last answer of yours, "Yes! If they show us some pics of their mining rig and prove that its theirs, I would keep quiet." Btw why do you even think they are hiding picture for security purposes? Noone is killing them if someone know they're mining! Makes no sense at all  Undecided

ziomar

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:08:22 PM

Yes I don't understand cloud mining very well! But I can use my common sense very well! And asking for picture isn't nonsense! It wouldn't be any problem for them to take a snap and upload it if they really own some mining rigs! Don't know why you are not understanding me or why I am not understanding you! And for the last answer of yours, "Yes! If they show us some pics of their mining rig and prove that its theirs, I would keep quiet." Btw why do you even think they are hiding picture for security purposes? Noone is killing them if someone know they're mining! Makes no sense at all  Undecided

AGREE a couple of pics and a small video could calm down this debate. Constantly ignoring it, as it is happening, it's just getting this issue worst and worst

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 01:22:08 PM

you dont want pictures you want verifiable receipts, anyone with Photoshop experience can provide you with a picture of a warehouse full of mining rigs.

If they cared about their business they would give you what you ask for, in my business you don't have to ask for it, the proof of your investment resides right in your account members area. There are pictures of every wallet we are staking in so you can watch as your investment is working for you, as well as see if I am withdrawing funds or messing with anything.

If a business in crypto today wants to be in existence and survive transparency is a must, you have to be willing to provide everything you need for your clients in a matter of

That is how hard it is to provide a small amount of proof to your investors. they pay the bills, they make your business a reality, so to give them something more than lip service is not asking to much.

ziomar

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:26:02 PM

you dont want pictures you want verifiable receipts, anyone with Photoshop experience can provide you with a picture of a warehouse full of mining rigs.

If they cared about their business they would give you what you ask for, in my business you don't have to ask for it, the proof of your investment resides right in your account members area. There are pictures of every wallet we are staking in so you can watch as your investment is working for you, as well as see if I am withdrawing funds or messing with anything.

If a business in crypto today wants to be in existence and survive transparency is a must, you have to be willing to provide everything you need for your clients in a matter of

That is how hard it is to provide a small amount of proof to your investors. they pay the bills, they make your business a reality, so to give them something more than lip service is not asking to much.

what kind of coins are those Huh Huh Huh
You change them directly in btc or the users should do the conversion?

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
Sarthak

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:29:26 PM

This guy sent me a PM! According to the PM:
We do that, and the only reason we charge a withdraw fee on an investment is because when I have to sell coins out of the staking wallets It penalizes everyone in the pool. The fees on withdraws decrease the longer your investment is with us, if you withdraw in the first 30 days it will be higher than if you leave it there for 6 months, this is also because your investment has already made enough to cover the withdraw fees so we lower them with time to be fair to you as well.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 03:15:11 PM

These are Proof Of Stake Coins, coins that you hold in a wallet and your connection to the network mines and processes the transactions, the similar thing to POW mining is you also find blocks and get rewards. Altho not all coins are alike, the basic principle is the more coins you hold the higher your amount is when you stake (find a block) and the more frequently you can stake (find a block) so basically each coin you hold in POS can represent 1 MHS of POW mining power, the more coins you hold the more blocks you can solve for a reward.

We do all the work for you, we have a variety of coins you can invest with, we then exchange them and put the coins in the wallets you saw above, they begin staking. you then earn BTC on your investment. Because at the end of the day you will end up selling those coins for BTC to get your fiat payout you desire.

This guy sent me a PM! According to the PM:

In our business you can not lose your investment, we buy coins and stake them not hardware that can not be exchanged for cash. But to be honest any cloud mining service should always be able to return your investment minus a small fee. We do that, and the only reason we charge a withdraw fee on an investment is because when I have to sell coins out of the staking wallets It penalizes everyone in the pool. The fees on withdraws decrease the longer your investment is with us, if you withdraw in the first 30 days it will be higher than if you leave it there for 6 months, this is also because your investment has already made enough to cover the withdraw fees so we lower them with time to be fair to you as well.

I edited your post to include the whole paragraph not just a sniplet Smiley

Withdraw of investment is not the same as payout on your investment, there are no fees on your payouts. We have back-end POW mining we are doing that so far is able to cover the costs of payouts and bonuses, so thus far in the system we have not had to sell the coins we stake to exchange them for BTC to make payouts. We have been able to help move the value of the coins we stake up and not have to withdraw them. As things progress the back end mining will no longer be able to support payouts, at which time some of the wallets have a feature that allows us to set a portion of the coins we stake aside so those can be cashed out for the investors payouts creating an equilibrium on the market for those coins. Meaning the value of the coin will move sideways not so much up or down.  

Our Service is not a POW service, we started researching in POW and wanted to start a POW cloud mining service, but after a complete research on the overhead costs and what it would take to keep the business profitable for itself and its customers, we found POS mining to be a better alternative, where ones investment can be safe, and have the ability to be returned after a certain amount of time with us.

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:53:10 PM

Admin said there will never be pictures. For Safety Reasons. I understand that.

Who does not like it, stay away. Very simple.

He never wanted that his side is so well known. And he has no interest to attract many users.
He has no reason to build further confidence.

In short:
Can you deal with conditions as they are now? Happy mining!

You can not? Get out!

And I say clearly: A loss risk is always there.
The Bitcoin business is highly risky.

If you want secure profits, I recommend a savings account at the bank.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:11:37 PM

He never wanted that his side is so well known. And he has no interest to attract many users.

In short:

You can not? Get out!

Altho I do not believe pictures prove anything in today's digital world, I think his investors deserve to understand what possible safety violation there is at posting a picture. I mean I own a cloud mining service and in my opinion when a person who invests 3 BTC asks you for some kind of proof of their investment it is your responsibility to provide that proof, Pure and simple. So since you understand it please explain it to the rest of us.

If he didnt want that his side is so well known why did he start a cloud mining business, and even more why advertise it. This thread seems quite contradicting to that theory don't you think?

He always has a reason to build farther confidence with his investors especially in the crypto world. No one can ever say anything to a company who builds a strong confidence with their investors. If your investors can not trust you, how can you ever expect to get new members to your service.

The "risk of loss" can be greatly diminished and confidence can be built with his investors if he provided the proof they desire, when your business doesn't have something to hide its easy to provide proof, scroll up there my proof I am working for my investors, that is basically our warehouse of mining machines, wallets full of coins is our mining equipment. Its not hard to provide that proof to my investors.

Bottom line no pictures are needed post the receipts of purchase, there is no security risk in providing that information. I can provide that for my customers as well, all my transaction proving I purchased coins with their investment can easily be given to them Smiley I mean if he has the receipts it would take a total of 10 minutes at the most to scan them edit out any risk of security info that may be on there (credit card numbers, shipping addresses) so what is the problem. For me ask yourself isn't it easier to just provide some receipts or these pictures as proof rather than deal with pages of people asking for them. when we launched our site this information was provided from the first week of our launch, and so far not one time has anyone asked for proof of their investment, why because they already have it every time they log in:)

My site pays better than any bank you can find, name one bank that can pay you 100% yearly interest on your holdings? Not even JP Morgan can do that. Not to mention even banks are not as secure as we make them out to be, they use transaction software that was developed in the early 90's and have no interest in updating it.

dyask

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:11:57 PM

A picture doesn't prove anything when it comes to mining.   You don't know what these people look like or what the site looks like.   There are countless pictures of mining rigs.   Having pictures only opens up more questions.   Besides 350 GHS of mining is a lot more than can be fit into a picture or two.

What I do know is they are based in Brazil and in Brazil crime is a serious problem.   While pictures don't prove they are mining, it might provide a lot of information to people you don't want involved with your operation.  
dyask

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:35:28 PM

In short:

You can not? Get out!

Altho I do not believe pictures prove anything in today's digital world, I think his investors deserve to understand what possible safety violation there is at posting a picture. I mean I own a cloud mining service and in my opinion when a person who invests 3 BTC asks you for some kind of proof of their investment it is your responsibility to provide that proof, Pure and simple. So since you understand it please explain it to the rest of us.

If he didnt want that his side is so well known why did he start a cloud mining business, and even more why advertise it. This thread seems quite contradicting to that theory don't you think?

Your site your choice.   That doesn't mean it is right for every place. 

I would hardly call posting one thread on bitcointalk advertising.   Scrypt.cc started in Feb, 2014 and there weren't that many users but there was a core group.   When the Admin/owner disappeared things went downhill pretty fast, but the site always operated.   Posting that he was back after a serious health issue and fixing the problems is hardly advertising.   What scrypt.cc is now is probably a lot different than what they first planed on last year.   I think at first they were planning on being a major cloud mining site.   At this point they don't need any advertising.   

You can often chat with the admin on their site.   They of no intention of making the site mainstream like cex.io or you name it.   There as also been the referral program which many users depend on.   It is mostly those people that place ads trying to get referrals.   I know this to be a fact because I've chatted with some of them on the site chat.   The referral program is just 5% and it seems mostly something that only small players are interested in. 

The Admin is open and honest about the site.   If you have questions you can ask him yourself when he is online.  If you don't like it, don't go there.   The only people that might cry about it would be people that think they are missing you as a referral.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:47:28 PM

Your site your choice.   That doesn't mean it is right for every place.  

I would hardly call posting one thread on bitcointalk advertising.   Scrypt.cc started in Feb, 2014 and there weren't that many users but there was a core group.   When the Admin/owner disappeared things went downhill pretty fast, but the site always operated.   Posting that he was back after a serious health issue and fixing the problems is hardly advertising.   What scrypt.cc is now is probably a lot different than what they first planed on last year.   I think at first they were planning on being a major cloud mining site.   At this point they don't need any advertising.  

You can often chat with the admin on their site.   They of no intention of making the site mainstream like cex.io or you name it.   There as also been the referral program which many users depend on.   It is mostly those people that place ads trying to get referrals.   I know this to be a fact because I've chatted with some of them on the site chat.   The referral program is just 5% and it seems mostly something that only small players are interested in.  

The Admin is open and honest about the site.   If you have questions you can ask him yourself when he is online.  If you don't like it, don't go there.   The only people that might cry about it would be people that think they are missing you as a referral.

My site My choice, you are correct it is my choice to provide my investors with the proof of their investment, you could not be more correct in that, it is also his choice not to provide his investors with proof of their investment.

Cloud Mining referral programs are the first sign of a Ponzi waiting to happen. Not to be rude, but i will be blunt, that is the worst thing for an investor to "depend on" because that could essentially be the reason a cloud mining site goes in the negative financially. And this is all the more reason proof of hardware is a necessity, you cant just give massive amoutns of hash out as a referral bonus if you dont have it to give out.

My referral program is hard coded into our system, you dont get a bonus per say where I have to take funds or hashing power from one person to pay another, with every new investor we get all current investors income raises according. Actually this past week our investors saw their staking weight (mining power) on the site decreased but their daily earnings increased. This is something NO OTHER cloud mining service can offer.

I would have no need to chat with him if he already provided the proof we all want Smiley but thank you for the offer, lip service is cheap, proof is worth a lot more.

FYI 350GHS is only 180 S4s and they have bigger machines than the s4s now Smiley Im just saying that will fit nicely in a picture. Also if everyone already knows its in Brazil what more safety risk can there be? I would think the electric bill would be more of a security risk than a picture online Smiley

egybitco

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:02:27 PM

Guys i believe that the owner of Scrypt.cc is the same Criss of the LTCgear and the end will be the same>
have no proof it just my opinion Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: