Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:46:58 AM

Just a guy making an ad campaign for some other site that offers the same product, i'm not that high rank to say, but allmost all people that come here to say they were scammed seem to be newbie on early posts c'mon do your self a favor and prove something or just don't get the work to come all around for nothing.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:55:25 PM

WARNING!  New phishing attack.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=mPa4w83q

Admin at scrypt.cc put the text of it into pastebin.

EDIT: The Text

Hello dear [email] As we are experiencing too much hackers attacks with pishing and stole logins. We now ask you to protect your account. You will need to use your logins info and insert the email and the bitcoin address to payout. These info will be locked and no one will can change it, If someone hack your account, him dont will can stole you, since all funds will be sent to the bitcoin address of you choose. Please visit this url link to protect your account now: [link removed] best regards Marcelo Santos Ceo / scryptt.cc
Gultahin

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:09:33 PM

WARNING!  New phishing attack.

Hello dear [email] As we are experiencing too much hackers attacks with pishing and stole logins. We now ask you to protect your account. You will need to use your logins info and insert the email and the bitcoin address to payout. These info will be locked and no one will can change it, If someone hack your account, him dont will can stole you, since all funds will be sent to the bitcoin address of you choose. Please visit this url link to protect your account now: [link removed] best regards Marcelo Santos Ceo / scryptt.cc

Thanks for the info, recived one of those this morning but didn't clicked anylink instead i got to my account on scrypt cc and saw nothing was requested, those pishings are getting boring this days, we recive like one a day.. And there still people falling on those.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:32:48 PM

Yes my friend indeed scam !!!!!!!!!
First i could not log in...and a couple hours later when i logged in all was gone???
Even my history was deleted .. u know deposit mining history...then i was blocked from the chat so i could not speak to others.Huh?
also have i not received an email after they withdrew all funds and contact with support several times...just no response Huh?
 i also lost a couple hundred...i was afraid this would happen with scrypt.cc so invested only little like 400 dollar.
So is this website a scam YES with a capitol Y
All who are playing happy now will finaly get scammed by scrypt.cc and then they will cry here like baby,s..
So if u are on scrypt now than my tip will be pull out all funds as quick as you can...

Today I can't log in to my account at all, maybe the same thing is happening to me.

aniko11

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:12:23 PM

More than a couple of hours have passed... scam
people if your are lucky enough to still access your account withdraw what you have and never look back

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:33:37 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 07:44:47 PM by cyberpinoy

WARNING!  New phishing attack.

Seriously, come on guys anyone who would click a link from this kind of message has to be very disturbed. I mean i am no english perfectionist by any means, and my spelling is horrible, but this message just screams hacker.

too much hackers attacks with pishing and stole logins

You will need to use your logins info (foreigners ALWAYS pluralize things that should not be pluralized) (very seldom does a real business abbreviate the word information)

These info will be locked (LOL these info)

and no one will can change it (I dont even think we have a rule for this situation, I have heard of double negatives but, no one will can, what rule does that fall under.)

If someone hack your account, him dont will can stole you, (So by hacking script.cc accounts they can "stole" us personally, I would love to see this)

I have to ask this, because their are so many people from this country scamming in crypto right now, I wonder if this was sent by a Russian.

For future reference, whenever you ever get a questionable email or any business is asking you to "update your account info" or "verify your account info" never click a link, go to the site, go to your support area and email them directly and tell them you received an email about account verification/account update and you would like to verify/update your account. Problem solved.

The real question you should be concerned with is, if these Phishing emails are going to a majority of Scrypt.cc members, how and why? Was their database compromised?  Was the emails stolen and they did not tell their investors? Is it scrypt.cc actually sending the emails? I mean you have to ask, because a stolen account is a perfect way to scam someone without the fingers being pointed directly at you. Imagine the benefits of a company Phishing their members accounts and emptying them.

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:52:52 PM

OMG man, stop the fud. Go advertise your own "cloud mining". This is not a good way to compute. You are making a fool of yourself.

camsarria

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:55:16 PM

I for once am a 1 y old member on scrypt cc and i never got any phishing emails from scrypt cc.

Maybe these guys are getting your emails from a scrypt cc fan related site ; forum; chat?

Or maybe this is just a big fud campaign to get ppl to panic sell so the share value lowers and its all a big fake?

Gultahin

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:35:58 AM

I for once am a 1 y old member on scrypt cc and i never got any phishing emails from scrypt cc.

Maybe these guys are getting your emails from a scrypt cc fan related site ; forum; chat?

Or maybe this is just a big fud campaign to get ppl to panic sell so the share value lowers and its all a big fake?

Well i do get some of those phishing emails but i don't think they really come from scryptcc ppl, it's probably some one who got my email on the profile here, and as i comment in this topic they use it to make me fall in their fakes.. so they can take my acc, sry not gonna happen

dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:56:15 AM

Seriously, come on guys anyone who would click a link from this kind of message has to be very disturbed. I mean i am no english perfectionist by any means, and my spelling is horrible, but this message just screams hacker.

All of the phishing scams have been absurd and have had some success.   Not everyone understands English so well to see how absurd it is.   I was just posting a warning to help limit the success.   I don't see any harm in that.   
dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:01:35 AM

The real question you should be concerned with is, if these Phishing emails are going to a majority of Scrypt.cc members, how and why? Was their database compromised?  Was the emails stolen and they did not tell their investors? Is it scrypt.cc actually sending the emails? I mean you have to ask, because a stolen account is a perfect way to scam someone without the fingers being pointed directly at you. Imagine the benefits of a company Phishing their members accounts and emptying them.

That is pure self serving FUD.   Please stop your cross-thread advertising.   It isn't welcome. 

For the record, the Admin at scrypt.cc was getting errors for at least one of the phishing campaigns and said on chat that most of the email addresses were not email addresses of scrypt.cc customers.   It is unclear where the email list came from.   I for one am not on it and I have multiple accounts with scrypt.cc.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 03:30:11 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 03:40:30 AM by cyberpinoy

The real question you should be concerned with is, if these Phishing emails are going to a majority of Scrypt.cc members, how and why? Was their database compromised?  Was the emails stolen and they did not tell their investors? Is it scrypt.cc actually sending the emails? I mean you have to ask, because a stolen account is a perfect way to scam someone without the fingers being pointed directly at you. Imagine the benefits of a company Phishing their members accounts and emptying them.

That is pure self serving FUD.   Please stop your cross-thread advertising.   It isn't welcome.  

For the record, the Admin at scrypt.cc was getting errors for at least one of the phishing campaigns and said on chat that most of the email addresses were not email addresses of scrypt.cc customers.   It is unclear where the email list came from.   I for one am not on it and I have multiple accounts with scrypt.cc.

In your first quote, I was not downing you for posting about the phishing email, clearly scrypt.cc members need to know about these emails, I was just stating that the email was so badly written/translated, anyone who receives a message like that should already know its a scam.

This is not FUD I was just stating the facts. I do not see as many Phishing scams in other cloud mining threads, this one is filled with them, it threw a red flag for me about this company. It could be a member of scrypt.cc who wants more hash, yes, it could be also someone pulling emails from here yes, like was mentioned, but you can not deny that in the same aspect there is just as much chance that it could be the admins of scrypt.cc as well. We dont know where they are coming from , much like we dont see any proof of mining equipment from them.  

EDIT: For your information, we are looking for a POW Cloud Mining company to replace our hardware mining we do. I did not come here originally to do anything but find a good, honest, POW site to replace the hardware mining I have going. But so far I can not trust this company, they prove nothing to their investors, The admins barely show thier face here to defend their product and let thier members fight their battles for them (a common play all scam Ponzi sites make), these multitude of Phishing emails are very fishy HAHA, a lot of red flags with this company that point to Ponzi Scam. They have members like you defending their Ponzi, why should not someone defend the new people from getting scammed in the end? If you dont like it, tell your ever so great admin to post some kind of proof of his mining hardware and squish this persistence immediately. If he is not willing to post the proof of an investment with his company, it means 2 things, by now it means he doesnt have the proof to post, meaning he has no hardware he is claiming to have, and 2 he doesn't care.

dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:04:28 AM

[EDIT: For your information, we are looking for a POW Cloud Mining company to replace our hardware mining we do. I did not come here originally to do anything but find a good, honest, POW site to replace the hardware mining I have going. But so far I can not trust this company, they prove nothing to their investors, The admins barely show thier face here to defend their product and let thier members fight their battles for them ...

That is just more FUD.   Just because the owners of scrypt.cc don't speak to you here on your terms doesn't mean anything.   Users are here on there own.   No one has ever asked me to post on the behalf of scrypt.cc.   I only post here because scrypt.cc has been a great service for me.   Others here have their own reasons for being here.
ScryptCC (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:51:47 AM

Hello,
As far and proof of mining goes, Back in the GPU era we did point the miners to some public pool to show the hash to our users, we haven't done such presentation in the new ASIC era because it is not in our plans to go mainstream, we don't have enough support, servers, hash nor time to handle the rush of users that would flock to our site if we posted pictures and etc right now.
Right now I can officially say that our market is 100% ran by users as we have no more KHS to sell.
The users currently own 500GHS, a 350GHS batch just arrived last week but we don't plan in selling those KHS for the time being.

For anyone interested our 4 data centers are open for visitation as we have nothing to hide, so far 3 fellow members have already visited our DC's and I'm currently in conversation with a few others that are interested in visiting. If you want to drop by, the best way to get ahold of us is through our chatbox located on the trade page or by submitting a support ticket via our site.

The stolen accounts and the phishing issue is something we are taking very seriously, Our database did not get breached as some mentioned here, Since the thieves  spoof our email address we get a lot of error messages sent to our inbox, last phishing attack I ran 5K of these addresses that they phished against our database and it was a 7.87% match, they have a mailing list for something related to crypto and possibly cloud mining as I find the hit percentage to be high.

The real question you should be concerned with is, if these Phishing emails are going to a majority of Scrypt.cc members, how and why? Was their database compromised?, Was the emails stolen and they did not tell their investors? Is it scrypt.cc actually sending the emails? I mean you have to ask, because a stolen account is a perfect way to scam someone without the fingers being pointed directly at you. Imagine the benefits of a company Phishing their members accounts and emptying them.
So far I have been noting down the amount of users hacked and the amount of BTC stolen, it's around 100 users and 20BTC so far. Today I was moving some coins from our hot wallet to some cold wallets and I think I transferred a little over 2,000 BTC today alone, Now why would I go through the trouble of stealing 20BTC over many months, cyberpinoy?

We implemented some more security features this week and within the next weeks we will be implementing Google Authenticator, Authy and SMS as 2FA options, note we already have some 2FA options and unfortunately 99% of the users that fell victim to these phishers did not use any of the options we provide for extra security, Since we`re not going to enforce 2FA on our users, I`m sure there will always be some victims due to users bad security habits.

Don't take the fact that I don't follow the threads on this forum as a "red flag", Between administering the mining operation, keeping the site in one piece, running my 3 non-crypto related businesses, wife and kids. I simply don't have enough time to follow and answer your questions here, We have a great community over at scrypt.cc, you can find our "trollbox" on the bottom right side of the trade page, You can find myself and a whole bunch of nice and helpful folks over there at anytime. We don't bite and when I'm online I'm more then happy to help anyone and answer any questions one might have, I'm a very transparent person and anyone that follows our lovely chatbox can probably vouch for that.
Hope this answers some of the questions, May the force be with you, FUDers! To the non-trolls you're free to drop by our chatbox, but be aware, it's addictive. Cheesy
Take care!

- Marcelo Santos

Note: We NEVER send any emails to our users asking to confirm ANY information!
As much as we like our users we don't offer free KHS!
We only email our users on withdraw confirmations, locking your withdraw BTC address and replying to support tickets.
Only access our site by typing the page into the address bar of your browser yourself, the phishers are now using domains that are almost identical to ours and if you're not on your toes you could get fooled!
aniko11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 06:08:56 AM

So what happened to my account? Why can't I log in?

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:45:02 AM

Why does this happen to this service so much compared to others... Huh

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 06:55:47 AM

For anyone interested our 4 data centers are open for visitation as we have nothing to hide, so far 3 fellow members have already visited our DC's and I'm currently in conversation with a few others that are interested in visiting. If you want to drop by, the best way to get ahold of us is through our chatbox located on the trade page or by submitting a support ticket via our site.

Would it not just be easier to walk thru your main data center and provide a direct video of your center, this would seriously diminish a lot of skeptics, it takes very little time, and if your spending as much time as you say you are at the data center, how hard is it to get a short video, or maybe in one of the 3 visits by "fellow members" you could have just done a video walkthru with them and been done with it. Maybe you are transparent personally but your business is far from that. People are not so much investing in you as they are your business. And your continued evasion of providing real proof to your investors and only hurting your image.

The stolen accounts and the phishing issue is something we are taking very seriously, Our database did not get breached as some mentioned here, Since the thieves  spoof our email address we get a lot of error messages sent to our inbox, last phishing attack I ran 5K of these addresses that they phished against our database and it was a 7.87% match, they have a mailing list for something related to crypto and possibly cloud mining as I find the hit percentage to be high.

Again you say a lot but have little proof to back up your statements, anyone can say I moved X amount of bitcoins, but like me I prove everything I do. I have proof of investment, i have proof of the coins I move, and People dont have to fork a flight and hotel stay to get the proof they need, they just have to ask Smiley I can wish, hope, pray and promise in my right hand, I can take a crap in my left hand, which one do you think will fill up faster?

The real question you should be concerned with is, if these Phishing emails are going to a majority of Scrypt.cc members, how and why? Was their database compromised?, Was the emails stolen and they did not tell their investors? Is it scrypt.cc actually sending the emails? I mean you have to ask, because a stolen account is a perfect way to scam someone without the fingers being pointed directly at you. Imagine the benefits of a company Phishing their members accounts and emptying them.
So far I have been noting down the amount of users hacked and the amount of BTC stolen, it's around 100 users and 20BTC so far. Today I was moving some coins from our hot wallet to some cold wallets and I think I transferred a little over 2,000 BTC today alone, Now why would I go through the trouble of stealing 20BTC over many months, cyberpinoy?

I am not sure why any of these cloud businesses scammed so many people, what i do know is it needs to stop so good businesses who aren't afraid to show proof of investment, real transactions, and want to be an honest service to the community of crypto can flourish. The bottom line is if you don't want to work for your investors, get out of the way so someone else can, do your job or get the heck out, thats my theory. Mismanagement of time is no excuse, we all have lives and other things going on, I didnt tell you to add another business to your portfolio of businesses, you chose to do that, and as such you have a responsibility to your investors, and their concerns, making excuses for yourself does not change that at all. I have a family and other business I am doing as well, so we are in the same boat, well except my investors are what comes first, because without them my businesses are nothing, I can't feed my family, I can't give them what they need if I do not do my job and please my investors. Maybe it's an ethics thing, maybe its because I strive to be the best I can be in my industries I work in, either way this rule of thumb has never failed me.

But the bottom line is at this point without any proof of investment, and the many complaints there are, you can not rule anything out. I find it very intriguing, you say very little but this phishing situation, that happens more to your site than most others, seems to have brought you out from under your rock. Call it FUD, call it nonsense, call it what you want, but the red flags your business throws become more and more with every passing day. Especially when a lot of them can be crushed with about 1 hour of your time, make the video upload it and wala no more questions about the proof. hiding behind a flight and a hotel visit is not proof, it just makes your position more curious. Smiley

See, I am not the only one who noticed Wink And this is exactly why i posted the possible reasons why. Unfortunately one them just happened to be it could be scrypt.cc themselves, the reason this is one of the strongest points, is because it happens more frequently to your service than most others, even the ones that have since shut down did not have the amount of Phishing problems you seem to have. Maybe to, its not the owner directly but someone on his own staff that he has no knowledge of, this has happened before as well, but proof of this will be demanded if it is true, including a real police report, with a real police investigation, just saying "ahh we found out a member of our staff was responsible for all the phishing scams" will not be enough anymore. And if the statement is true posting his name, and contact details backed by a police report is not illegal in any way Smiley

ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:25:24 AM

Fail.

Here's Scrypt.CC's hot wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7.
Marcelo wasn't lying  Kiss

Edit: I also think you envy his business cause your's is a piece of shit and impossible to ROI @.
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 10:09:51 AM

Enough with the fud cyberpinoy. It's so obvious the reason you post. Stop advertising your bussiness. Ffs.

dyask

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:21:35 AM

How many cloud mining businesses have been around for 15 months?   Besides phishing isn't new, it has been around for decades.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: