Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750498 times)
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:05:35 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 12:12:47 PM by vm_mpn

Gud morning/Gud evening/Gud Afternoon Members
Can anybody help me out a bit,I need some information.
  • How exactly Auto-invest acts in scrypt.cc as I see the prices of KHS seems fluctuating everytime
  • What will happen if I reach break-even day ??...I generally buy and sell a very small amount of khs each day,will the break even day change for me ??What I should do the day before the break-even day comes Huh

I think Autoinvest feature will periodically buy at market price. Somebody on the chat mentioned every 30 min but you better confirm this with admin (open support ticket if necessary). With your buy / sell strategy this may be a bad idea since you want to have manual control of your trades.

UPDATE: There is another setting to buy at a fixed price which is probably what you are looking for:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 07:07:52 AM

I've been getting paid without a problem. I make $640 a month using the service. I hope it stays legit for a long time.

lol you get paid that much? hate to think how much you've invested i am sure its alot more then $640

Icon

Total KHS: 7705764
Total Investment: 81.60404076 BTC ($19176.95 USD)
Daily Income: 1.30243620 BTC ($306.07 USD)
Monthly Income: 40.37552220 BTC ($9488.17 USD)

/yawn

who is that?

That would be me

vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:15:35 PM

I've been getting paid without a problem. I make $640 a month using the service. I hope it stays legit for a long time.

lol you get paid that much? hate to think how much you've invested i am sure its alot more then $640

Icon

Total KHS: 7705764
Total Investment: 81.60404076 BTC ($19176.95 USD)
Daily Income: 1.30243620 BTC ($306.07 USD)
Monthly Income: 40.37552220 BTC ($9488.17 USD)

/yawn

who is that?

That would be me

Looks like you are an early adaptor too... Well played Sir, well played.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:37:18 PM

Hello everyone, is it worth it to invest? Is not it a SCAM? I have $ 50 in Bitcoin and I would be a little bigger. Thanks in advance for apposition

Don't invest. This is a ponzi. The above guy is spamming his referral link. Nothing else. He won't repat the BTC you lost. If you really want to invest, invest BTC you can afford to loose.

chrisd77

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:40:02 PM

Hello everyone, is it worth it to invest? Is not it a SCAM? I have $ 50 in Bitcoin and I would be a little bigger. Thanks in advance for apposition

Don't invest. This is a ponzi. The above guy is spamming his referral link. Nothing else. He won't repat the BTC you lost. If you really want to invest, invest BTC you can afford to loose.

In what way is this a Ponzi? I have made money from this site and was answering a question, by all means don't use my link if you don't wish I don't care just sharing what I know.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:44:40 PM

In what way is this a Ponzi? I have made money from this site and was answering a question, by all means don't use my link if you don't wish I don't care just sharing what I know.

You can make money from a ponzi but it will collapse sooner or later. Therefore, there is a high chance you will loose your BTC.

It is ponzi because no mining farm, no mining address, paying old investors with new investors' funds etc...

chrisd77

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:48:38 PM

You can make money from a ponzi but it will collapse sooner or later. Therefore, there is a high chance you will loose your BTC.

It is ponzi because no mining farm, no mining address, paying old investors with new investors' funds etc...

Fair point you can make money from Ponzi's but as I have no referals so far and have already made a very large profit which I have cashed out there is no probability of me losing overall, I understand the risk for sites like this but that's what all investing is...a risk, This user has a right to make his own choice I was merely telling him it can payout. Also there is a Mining farm so may want to check your facts before stating things Wink
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:55:18 PM

Fair point you can make money from Ponzi's but as I have no referals so far and have already made a very large profit which I have cashed out there is no probability of me losing overall, I understand the risk for sites like this but that's what all investing is...a risk, This user has a right to make his own choice I was merely telling him it can payout. Also there is a Mining farm so may want to check your facts before stating things Wink

There are mining farms but scrypt.cc doesn't have. If you are telling they have, show me proof. Post pictures of mining farm, mining address, pool stats etc... Don't spread false facts!

So where best to invest now bitcoin?

IMHO it is better to trade with them by investing in good altcoin.

Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:59:30 PM

There are mining farms but scrypt.cc doesn't have. If you are telling they have, show me proof. Post pictures of mining farm, mining address, pool stats etc... Don't spread false facts!

You are spreading false facts. At least they are false unless they are proven. I am not saying either scrypt is a ponzi or it is not. Neither should you until you have a solid proof, not based on predictions and previous schemes. You should always say its likely to be a ponzi.

chrisd77

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:03:18 PM

Many sites post pictures of there so called mining sites but they are so easy to fake as are pool stats so showing you them wouldn't prove anything, if you don't want to invest that's your choice and you don't have to but don't go around stating a site is fake just because you haven't used it.

Personally ive made money on Scrypt.cc and Cex.io so would recommend those but still fairly new to BTC investing so feel free to look around, all I will say is avoid a site called April Coin as that does not payout atall.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:28:02 PM

Many sites post pictures of there so called mining sites but they are so easy to fake as are pool stats so showing you them wouldn't prove anything, if you don't want to invest that's your choice and you don't have to but don't go around stating a site is fake just because you haven't used it.

I have enough knowledge/skill to check if it is fake or legit. There are other users who is better than me and check these things. You can't provide pic, mining address and pool stats. Still you are saying scrypt.cc is legit. Using a site isn't mandatory to know if the site is fake or not. Scrypt.cc is fake and is ponzi. I hope you aren't a (paid) shill.

chrisd77

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:30:54 PM

I have enough knowledge/skill to check if it is fake or legit. There are other users who is better than me and check these things. You can't provide pic, mining address and pool stats. Still you are saying scrypt.cc is legit. Using a site isn't mandatory to know if the site is fake or not. Scrypt.cc is fake and is ponzi. I hope you aren't a (paid) shill.

You make claims that it is a fake and a Ponzi with absolutely no evidence and frankly I cant be bothered to argue with you anymore, people are capable of making there own choices, I was just trying to help
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:43:08 PM

You make claims that it is a fake and a Ponzi with absolutely no evidence and frankly I cant be bothered to argue with you anymore, people are capable of making there own choices, I was just trying to help

It is easy to prove it is a ponzi. You must provide evidence if you tell it isn't.

I am providing evidence. It is ponzi because

• No mining farm.
 • No mining address.
 • No pool stats.
 • No fees.
 • High referral rewards.
 • Pseudo-anonymous owners.

If you can prove the facts are false. I will agree they ain't ponzi and is legit. Else, don't spread FUD or false fact and/or don't be a shill.

Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:46:02 PM

You still have no proof. You avoid my message. If someone is saying it is not they also have no proof unless they visited the mining site.

chrisd77

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:52:27 PM

It is easy to prove it is a ponzi. You must provide evidence if you tell it isn't.

• No mining farm.
 • No mining address.
 • No pool stats.
 • No fees.
 • High referral rewards.

If you can prove the facts are false. I will agree they ain't ponzi and is legit. Else, don't spread FUD or false fact and/or don't be a shill.

First 3 are meaningless as they can so easily be faked, there are actually rather large fees on withdrawals which I think is how they make most of their profit, referral rewards aren't that high. and owners aren't anonymous which you would know if you ever went on the site as they are regularly in the chat. As Starin has stated you have no proof to say its fake either, I agree I haven't given any proof to say it isn't fake but you haven't given any to say it is either so your also a hypocrite. All I know is it has worked for me which is what I said in my original post, so could work for others end of.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:57:48 PM

• No mining farm.
 • No mining address.
 • No pool stats.
 • No fees.
 • High referral rewards.

First 3 are meaningless as they can so easily be faked, there are actually rather large fees on withdrawals which I think is how they make most of their profit, referral rewards aren't that high. and owners aren't anonymous which you would know if you ever went on the site as they are regularly in the chat. As Starin has stated you have no proof to say its fake either, I agree I haven't given any proof to say it isn't fake but you haven't given any to say it is either so your also a hypocrite. All I know is it has worked for me which is what I said in my original post, so could work for others end of.

I have went to that site a few times. Do you know what is meant by "pseudo-anonymous"? "They ain't anonymous, they are in chat". Undecided

First 3 are absolutely proof for their ponzi. It can't be fake easily. You are telling newly minted coins can be faked? Giving mining address will help us to check whether it have minted coins. Study basics of mining and you will know it can't be faked and if they did, it will come to the light very soon.

Prove facts are false. Don't tell they can be faked. Give things that proves the facts are false. Don't be a (paid) shill. Thank you!

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:04:53 PM

Muhammed, I can´t believe you sold your account to this loser. What a disappointment. But I hope you got a decent price, you deserve it. Good luck, not to your loser´s ass there.

chrisd77

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:08:06 PM

• No mining farm.
 • No mining address.
 • No pool stats.
 • No fees.
 • High referral rewards.

I have went to that site a few times. Do you know what is meant by "pseudo-anonymous"? "They ain't anonymous, they are in chat". Undecided

First 3 are absolutely proof for their ponzi. It can't be fake easily. You are telling newly minted coins can be faked? Giving mining address will help us to check whether it have minted coins. Study basics of mining and you will know it can't be faked and if they did, it will come to the light very soon.

Prove facts are false. Don't tell they can be faked. Give things that proves the facts are false. Don't be a (paid) shill. Thank you!

I know exactly what it means thanks, and they can have you ever heard of photoshop haha ? Believe me id love to be paid to argue with you when your clearly wrong but sadly im not.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:18:25 PM

Muhammed, I can´t believe you sold your account to this loser. What a disappointment. But I hope you got a decent price, you deserve it. Good luck, not to your loser´s ass there.

What do you mean?

• No mining farm.
 • No mining address.
 • No pool stats.
 • No fees.
 • High referral rewards.

I know exactly what it means thanks, and they can have you ever heard of photoshop haha ? Believe me id love to be paid to argue with you when your clearly wrong but sadly im not.

Have you heard of investigation? If you can't provide pics telling it can be fake, well, it is surprising. Provide a fake proof then. Or post mining address. It can't be faked as long as Blockchain is alive. Telling it can be faked is not the proof to tell scrypt.cc is legit. I don't think there is a point in arguing with a shill. Post proof or keep mum unless you are a shill.

Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:07:01 PM

You still ignore me. I guess it's easier that way.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: