Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:29:52 PM

THOUSANDS OF SCAM KEEP COMING UP WE CAN ONLY PUNISH A FEW AND A FEW MORE WILL BE CROPPING UP NEXT WEEK.

SERIOUSLY THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU INVEST IN SCRYPT.CC THAT COULD BE JUST POOLED AND FUNDED INTO A TORTURE AND GET FROM SCAM COMPANIES OURSELVES.

NO NEED TO KILL THEM, JUST TORTURE THEM AND POST IT ONLINE .

LOL..

MARCELLO AND OTHER SCAMMER'S NEED TO REPENT YOU KNOW.ALSO WE NEED TO KILL HIM SLOW LIKE THE WAY HE IS DEALING WITH US.

FREE WEBSITES AND SELL WHATEVER YOU WANT ONLINE IS THE ONE THING THAT HAS ENCOURAGED SUCH SCAMS.

USELESS GOV'S CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS.

IF THEY MESS WITH ANY MAFIA GUY THE RESULT WILL BE DIFFERENT LIKE BLOOD AND GORE THEY WILL JUST BLOW MARCELLO'S **** OFF , BUT WE COMMONER'S WHAT WE CAN DO WE CAN JUST SIT AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT AND WAIT TILL POLICE TAKES ACTION ON IT.

JUST SOMEONE ANYONE OF YOU GET SOME BIG DAMN REALLY POWERFUL INFLUENTIAL GUY TO LOOK INTO THIS MARCELLO **** .

PEOPLE WITH REAL STUFF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.!!!!

Here we go:

All caps, threats to kill an unknown entity, threats to kill his offspring/family, threats of torture. You really sound like a child, please go back to the playground and complete your childhood

Seriously though, take blodeux's advice,

OMG IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM THEY DID NOT EVEN RESPOND AFTER I GAVE THEM A POLICE COMPLAINT , ALSO I HAVE POSTED HOW I LOST BTC BEFORE DO NOT INVEST.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GAVE A CYBER CRIME COMPLAINT AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING DO NOT INVEST.!!!!!!!!!!!

You should leave the crypto world immediately.
After looking through your posts, you are a serial victim, unable to spot a scam until it is too late.

You clearly have no clue how to protect yourself against being scammed.

PS:

LUCKILY MARCELO HAS A VIDEO RUNNING AROUND

LMFAO, do you mean this video? https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo

If you think that is him, you really do have a problem with your perception of reality.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
tharani

Activity: 308

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 04:30:22 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 05:25:56 AM by tharani

rofl

whatever i do everyone seems to take notice of and the people who don't want other's to take me seriously seem to call me a child They are like they are the king and all other's are children , it is so pathetic like that.

To that kind of people nothing is working.Cause people do seem to care what i am posting rather than what you post.

Yeah we all know america is full of  people who kill poor innocent people with a gun , in open space , so it means half the people are running around with guns, so exactly ripping up someones body or killing them and their kids and grand kids seem rather funny and childlike to you , cause you are almost all of are kind of violent yourselves.

i don't know if the guy who said that to me is highly endorsing violence or anything or he thinks a bunch of dead bodies lying around is okay and acceptable.

i may run and hide and get ridiculed , but actually , the con men's will continue to haunt you people , unless somebody steps up and takes action.

marcelo is not an unknown entity , his identity can be found out in just 24 hours if the correct resources are pooled.

if you think hes kinda gonna run away in such a globalized planet , then you must be 10000 years back.

It was an outburst of me regarding this , scenario , but it means it is not completely impossible, the only thing stopping me these guys can escape law and i can't , i have to fight by good and by the help of the department to make sure that truth alone triumph's

even if you don't consider me , load's of people follow my posts everyday and i am a quite popular person on the internet.

i don't wanna get arrested for reviewing scamming people , and also there is a huge chance the people in the law may themselves will be involved.

also the plan might backfire if i personally harmed any of these scamming people, again i insist it is not impossible.

so the best to deal with this problem in a slow and the most legal way possible.

You can call that anything you want.

I can't be a criminal like these scammer's so then what is the difference between them and me , they continue to rob the people and you expect me to to be the ROBINHOOD and get back the money from them , and in turn get critized .

The point is the same people who i am fighting for are the ones who are critizising me .

So it irritates me so much that they are not aware of so many things and steps that can be taken .

It's ok I will continue to fight and i do not need encouragement.

Any way enjoy your time with marcello and other scammer's but please let me know cause i can atleast list them in a criminal record.

Also i have certain police people as friends around here who will look into it, the action might not be immediate.

I  was really surprised when a company really came forward saying they wanted all details of the complaint and they might help out getting that useless brainless guy out.

Also legal action is not the only way it is a way for the open world to let people out.

Darknet has like the most brilliant people on earth who could do that in a hour.

Darknet is the next option i will look into anyway .. that's another chapter altogether , for now these details are enough .

Also if you cannot clean up you cannot expect a single person to clean up the whole web for scammer's.

Take some steps , it is gonna cost less time and effort than the time you actually spend on these scam sites.

What your regular browser does in 24 hour's

Tor does in 24 minutes.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
tharani

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:48:13 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 06:43:35 AM by tharani

Fuck off half of you are from the scam sites themselves,, so blah blah blah.

Frying you heads and feeding them to the pigs.

anyway this is a randm addy i found in a youtube site ..

Published on Jul 9, 2015

Organisation: SCRYPT.CC
Owner: MARCELO SANTOS
Owner Address: ALAMEDA DOUTOR CARLOS DE CARVALHO, 416
Owner City: CURITIBA
Owner Postcode: 80410-180

Owner Country : Brazil

fuck if only someone was really there ha ha.

Don't know if he's the real one , so don't requote it , i got it somewhere randomly, don't requote me if you don't care about me or anything i say .

lol

tharani

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 03:59:00 AM

i told you i got it from youtube, and also said do not quote me, but you did not give heed to both.

Anyway, it might take some time and money to find his real address, if i am really interested i might look into it.

Okay anyway i noticed loads of people call me in different names some call me kid / next someone called me shady(my hack thing seems shady , but i have clearly explained i used it as a fly trap to get criminals and refer them to the police) moreover a shady person never goes to the police, some are saying i should run away .Huh run away from what when these scammer's are sitting out in broad daylight why should i run away for losing a mere 5 btc worth of stuff , anyway btc is a common currency it is not ownable by anyone , anyone can lose get theived or have loads of bumps , in their path that dosen't mean they can run away and let the scammer rats take control.

violence or non- violence fight them , but as coming from the land of mahatma ghandhi i must endorse non-violence .

Fight how long they will cheat you .HuhHuh think of good ways instead of thinking of bad ways , why do you expect a robinhood or a leader to help you out,

become the fighter today .

GOD HELP'S THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVE'S

the finance sector is a risky one yes , you will get all sort of experiences in it..

abhraham lincoln didn't run away , he abolished slavery.

load's of great leader's and people never run away from experiences.

Do you think making that 5 btc is hard for me .??

you can make that in faucets in no time.

Just don't get carried away by these hyip's

If you lost something that somebody warned about before , don't talk about 6 million times about it

Here are a few tips about how you can safeguard yourself from these scams and see better investment prospects

1.Take the 1 btc or any amount you wanna deposit with a mining company , load it into a paper wallet , try to burn it , THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN HYIP/SCAM SITES , try it a few times , maybe try withdrawing a few 10 dollars note you can't ,so what to do .Huh with that Don't use doubler's or anything.

Just invest in a local post office / the bank several banks across the world accept btc as deposit , deposit the money , if you still wanna try out (there is no trying out they are scams)

keep 50 dollars as a test money(many use this method )

hyip an scam sites are like gambling the higher the zero's they show you as return's the higher you will invest.

so you have invested let's see 50 dollars in a bank/ any gov approved cryptocurrency investment plan(ask your bank)/local post office or share market for 6 month's .

you will get nil from scam sites and atleast 10 dollars in 6 months.

So don't rush into anything , everything happens for a reason .

Posting things 6 million times again and again is not gonna help everybody, always remember only lose what you can afford.

2.If you don't wanna do that just get a hardware miner its the best you can do , connect the miner and work on it.

this is 100% foolproof method to get btc daily. don't get carried by investments and scams , they are necessary but avoid the scams.

3.Buy physical assets , the only reason the cryptocurrency is so popular cause it is anonymous and common and is also VIRTUAL, physical assets are far more easy to buy maintain and sell for profit , invest in bank provided shares , bonds and gold/ any asset like oil with bitcoin.

A physical bitcoin can even be bought , correct to the current value.

4.Take some steps to safeguard your btc , store it in a encrypted hardware wallet , a paper wallet (keep it in a safe)..

5. Remember always invest with only what you can lose , do not cry about how much you lost and why the company has stopped replying, Take control. Save something and lose only what you can afford to lose.

00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 12:58:59 PM

Do you think making that 5 btc is hard for me .??

you can make that in faucets in no time.

Ok. whatever youre taking, you should stop right now.
After reading some of your posts. I really hope youre a troll, because if not. Im worried..

00HasH

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

What he said.. ^^

ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:29:30 PM

Is this bullshit stil alive?
00HasH

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 03:40:37 PM

Site is still up. Alive? No i dont think so. lol

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:17:38 AM

The site is still up but i cant open my account i think they deleted it or refresh their database to zero although im not sure if this for all or just me or someone elses they picked.
ccminer.net

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:35:59 PM

The site is still up but i cant open my account i think they deleted it or refresh their database to zero although im not sure if this for all or just me or someone elses they picked.
Wow very bad! BUt they process some WD sometimes or now zero!?
Dumbasef

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 01:58:12 PM

Scryptcc is in the complectogramic state.

Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:21:41 AM

total zero i guess
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 05:06:55 PM

total zero i guess

this is a total scam the owner is long gone and isn't processing withdrawals since a very loooooong time

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:23:30 AM

A lot of questions about whether it still works .. Website is working, but as i know it is immpossible to withdraw whatsoever! So whatever you do, you can not earn here.. only lose! Better stay away!

Ps. Last time i withdraw only 0.002 BTC , and it was around 3 months ago..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ccminer.net

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:12:38 PM

A lot of questions about whether it still works .. Website is working, but as i know it is immpossible to withdraw whatsoever! So whatever you do, you can not earn here.. only lose! Better stay away!

Are people still deposit in that shit hole?
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:25:43 PM

Are people still deposit in that shit hole?

I hope not, but it is not known how much junk advertisement stay in internet .. Just in case, better to write about the fact that this is a scam!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dumbasef

Activity: 171

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 04:31:05 PM

What a gay site scryptcc is now.

Wilhelm the mod

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:16:59 PM

Script.cc doesn't pay me
Note the dates on my withdraw
http://image.prntscr.com/image/5463dd6535694a558a9f8ba698f84698.png

Would be nice if admin of scrypt.cc could reply on this
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:14:52 PM

Script.cc doesn't pay me
Note the dates on my withdraw
http://image.prntscr.com/image/5463dd6535694a558a9f8ba698f84698.png

Would be nice if admin of scrypt.cc could reply on this

What is not clear that scrytp.cc is a SCAM !!!

Watch few post above please....

J@soN

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:22:05 AM

Too bad scrypt.cc turn out to be a shit scam cloud mining.
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: