Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:37:04 PM

i found a solution didn't i .Huh but since scrypt is considered a scam investing may seem funny , but other than that i don't know what seems so much  funny about the post or the scam they need to return people's money and shut down , they are playing with peoples hard earned money here .

if so what if i wait out three more months to get my investment back which should have been my profit .Huh i am just gonna do it to recover my loss, but i can't really seem to feel sorry for all those people who lost their money and never could recover it at all .

first of all owl , deposit your hard earned money and try getting scammed for it , and then make a joke out of yourself.

someone needs to do something about the site or a lot of people are gonna keep getting scammed until they finally shut down and run way with the money.

funny and sarcastic to people like you and the previous guy out there , the best you can do is to tell people to not invest there , even if you stop one its good.

but thanks anyway for your useless ideas.

hey man, but if you only read 5 post above your first one of today, you can see by yourself the answer... are you blind, i don't say watch 80 pages back but only go above 5 lines of posts... LOL are you stupid ?

I will repost down .... here
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:37:46 PM

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:38:47 PM

And this post of warning is on every, i repeat, EVERY page of this thread by months...... LOL
tharani

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 01:44:11 PM

i deposited and it was too late idiot and then after i started getting returns , i got greedy and i now suffer for my greediness and so do all , its so tempting , but now i've learnt my lesson , if i withdraw now it would be like losing my 0.386 so i gotta wait another 6 months to get my stuff back and pack up and move to eobot or something , i just hope eobot is not as scam as scrypt.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.

More info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1972

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:51:37 PM

i found a solution didn't i .Huh but since scrypt is considered a scam investing may seem funny , but other than that i don't know what seems so much  funny about the post or the scam they need to return people's money and shut down , they are playing with peoples hard earned money here .

if so what if i wait out three more months to get my investment back which should have been my profit .Huh i am just gonna do it to recover my loss, but i can't really seem to feel sorry for all those people who lost their money and never could recover it at all .

first of all owl , deposit your hard earned money and try getting scammed for it , and then make a joke out of yourself.

someone needs to do something about the site or a lot of people are gonna keep getting scammed until they finally shut down and run way with the money.

funny and sarcastic to people like you and the previous guy out there , the best you can do is to tell people to not invest there , even if you stop one its good.

I apologize, but yes, I too have been scammed - not here, but by loaning bitcoin to people on btcjam, so yes, I can indeed laugh at myself Tongue

I'm really just laughing because I thought wpstudio's post was funny as hell, because it's correct. I am not making fun of you man, I'm just laughing at the posts, sorry.  Grin

Btw, most cloud mining sites are scams. Probably even eobot - have they proved they are mining? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
tharani

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:01:50 PM

yeah could deposit back and forth , better customer support and lots of staff on chat for 24 hours a day ,

not 100% sure but you know , better than most of those scams out there and certainly better than scrypt, couldn't say money is safe though , but trustable and reachable.

withdraw is good too.

only thing bugging is the 5 year and the one year contracts, but a solution for that too is you can exchange your btc contracts to crypto just before it expires and so you don't lose anymoney.

just seems a temporary good place , been watching it for 2 years now.

wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:02:39 PM

Hey I wasn't being sarcastic when I posted the Four Steps to Getting Your Money Out of Scrypt.cc, I was actually telling you the steps EVERYONE has to take to withdraw money from Scrypt.cc.
tharani

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:10:36 PM

lol who wants to do that for sixteen years and scrypt dosen't process withdraw's that low . at those 16 years yu could make atleast a decent 5-10 btc if correctly invested why waste time.?
the idea seems pretty dumb and you must have balance to withdraw first , if your money is getting stolen you wont have mhs bought and nothing mined either, so nothing can be withdrawn.

that's the dumbest idea i ever herd and th way you make it sound like its accomplishable is funny and ridiculous.

wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:16:04 PM

scrypt dosen't process withdraw's that low

Now I know you're probably trolling since scrypt.cc has been processing withdrawals that low... AND LOWER for almost 6 months.  For reference: the last payout run came from this address: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/14EpJ4shpnWBkw5dLoKBuQD9ayngGktG9a

But regardless of any "payout runs", Scrypt.cc is a scam and NOBODY should send them ANY money.
tharani

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:20:58 PM

no i am not trolling don't get the wrong idea , i never really withdrew that low , and i thought it was a dumb idea , i am really sorry if you are the mod or something .

hes just keeping the site alive to steal people's money by luring them with crumbs.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:27:53 PM

no i am not trolling don't get the wrong idea , i never really withdrew that low , and i thought it was a dumb idea , i am really sorry if you are the mod or something .

hes just keeping the site alive to steal people's money by luring them with crumbs.

So... what was your biggest withdraw then? Do you have a link to the payout or anything, because you are just trolling, clearly.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
tharani

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 02:35:28 PM

yeah ill give you details from payza and scrypt , one minute.

Dear Tharani Jaiprakash,
Your transaction to add funds to your Payza E-Wallet has been completed.

Your transaction details are listed below.

Transaction Details
Date: August 02, 2015 12:00:44 PM
Reference Number: 879D3-7D49A-1E591
Funding Method: By Bitcoin
Balance Name: U.S. Dollars
Note: -------
Your transaction has been successfully processed. Your funds have been added to your Payza E-Wallet and are ready to use.

You can view the details of this transaction online by logging in to your Payza account at: https://www.payza.com

why the hell you getting so sneaky anyway,

11/3/2015   879D3-7D49A-1E591   Deposit
By Bitcoin
Completed   $48.50 USD   $48.50 USD   $48.50 USD

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:38:08 PM

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:39:53 PM

Newbie telling that scrypt cc is paying.. honestly until now i dont receive my withdrawal from scryptcc i dont expect to receive it its already scam many people here and outside in this forum i am nearly to disappointed about bitcoin before.. but i am lucky to learn a lots here in forum about like this site..
Beware for those who newbie here dont invest or buy any hash of this site their scam since 2015..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
tharani

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:55:35 PM

i got paid only one time , i could get the blockchain transaction from payza ( it may take a few days since they are taking time to reply to my emails), i am not trying to prove scrypt.cc is legit , they didn't deposit my 0.386 was my first complaint here .

i dont encourage anyone to deposit or anything , if you do so do at your own risk , do not say its newbie's or anyone's fault, you are all adults and know clearly to read reviews and are responsible for your own actions.

thanks for noticing me , but yes do analyse once or twice before investing in ponzi schemes, think once why these people are saying don't invest when they could be making millions.

Roquene

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:10:42 PM

thanks for noticing me , but yes do analyse once or twice before investing in ponzi schemes, think once why these people are saying don't invest when they could be making millions.

Congratulation. You are the biggest idiot of the last 100 Pages.
With ponzis only ONE person make millions.

Would now please finally everybody stop post here and leave this fucking thread finally die.

With your "Warnings" you direct even more attention on the website.

Ignore this thread and move on. Who has so far not realized what happened with the website, is beyond help anyway.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:15:50 PM

Congratulation. You are the biggest idiot of the last 100 Pages.
With ponzis only ONE person make millions.

Would now please finally everybody stop post here and leave this fucking thread finally die.

With your "Warnings" you direct even more attention on the website.

Ignore this thread and move on. Who has so far not realized what happened with the website, is beyond help anyway.

why do you ask other people to go away and yourself pump up this fucking thread?

tharani

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 04:39:38 AM

Grin lol thanks , but that dosen't stop us or anybody from warning people to not deposit, they would get cheated a lot if not warned .

yes i am the biggest idiot for not listening to all the warnings.

if you dnt want people posting just delete the topic from this thread idiot.

Liberatum

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:52:29 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 11:08:43 AM by Liberatum

Same time last year price per khs was 1000-1300 satoshi , now year later we have same price per mhs so price drop`d 1000 times in a year. Smiley
Most of cloud mining services do not offer scrypt mining contracts any more.
At hashflare (they still offer scrypt mining contracts) price is 6.6 usd or 0.0145 btc per mhs lifetime contract.
So compared to scrypt.cc it cost 1000 times more per mhs.
As for rewards its a same thing scrypt.cc ~ 9 satoshi per mhs , hashflare ~ 9000 satoshi per mhs so again 1000 times difference.
Deposits to Scrypt.cc hot wallet have almost dried up as you can see for yourself :

https://blockchain.info/address/19mcjofGwKxGwhaZwDwPjdWd1KrFCZgoJJ

I do not think i will ever get my investment back, but still have hope some agency will find owner of scrypt.cc and deal with him accordingly.

Pages: « 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: