Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is down, Altcoin is UP !!  (Read 615 times)
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

bitcoin price now is still low because of some issues but the altcoins is very easy having time to increase.

i think, bitcoin price will go up near christmas like last year. and if ever not. altcoins will go up.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

The less bitcoin becomes the gateway to alternative coins the less bitcoin will have an affect on ALL coins.  However, for now, the mental association that if bitcoin fails, we all fail... well that belief is still in tact despite all the merits of existing coins.  I'm not sure how long it will take to outgrow that false mentality but many believe it takes three generations of humanity for such fallacies to die.  That could be anywhere from 60 to 100 years.  

But I think it will be faster than that because big exchanges like coinbase and Gemini will add more and more "alt" coins to there direct fiat exchange.  That is, the more that fiat cash can be exchanged for alt coins other than btc/eth/ltc..etc etc... the more the price of alts will be less affected by the price movements of those bigger coins (btc eth ltc etc...etc)

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 07:44:13 PM by peter0425

I believe that alt coins are growing fast with its own mood. But I think always there are some connection between bitcoin and alt coins price. If the dependency of alt coins on bitcoin reduce, it will happen undoubtedly. But my opinion is that it will take more time to be so.

There's definitely a connection between bitcoin and our beloved alts. Its because its a constant shift of funds if you are a trader. There's no secret that when investors are just moving their investments to where the money is. So I don't think that there will be a complete independence between the two. Usually though, altcoins rose during the month of December, but you need to be very vigilant, because most pump groups choose coins one at a time, so just watch and observe what coins are starting to move and join the wave and get out and take your profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Chacon994

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

According to Ripple's CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, the Bitcoin dominance is expected to end soon.
He actually said : '' There is a very strong correlation between the price of XRP and that of Bitcoin. But these are essentially independent open-source technologies. »
The man is convinced that we are now witnessing the emergence of a much more rational market. As a result, the behaviour of investors will be permanently altered, which will lead to a devaluation of Bitcoin. Therefore, it will no longer serve as a reference to other crypto-currencies.
Hope he's right Smiley
I do not think the price of BTC will reduce the price of bitcoin increased. In recent times, as I observed. Only when BTC increases the altcoin can increase. Altcoin prices are being controlled by BTC
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

This is only true in 2017. As the price of the BTC decreases, the price of the altcoin will certainly increase. We need to look at the market price in 2018; everything is completely reversed from previous years
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

According to Ripple's CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, the Bitcoin dominance is expected to end soon.
He actually said : '' There is a very strong correlation between the price of XRP and that of Bitcoin. But these are essentially independent open-source technologies. »
The man is convinced that we are now witnessing the emergence of a much more rational market. As a result, the behaviour of investors will be permanently altered, which will lead to a devaluation of Bitcoin. Therefore, it will no longer serve as a reference to other crypto-currencies.
Hope he's right Smiley
Today, the entire market is down by bitcoin news on a Korean exchange. Maybe not everything will increase as we predicted. Possibly this year the whole market will be red
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Hope he's right Smiley
Some investors have sold whole bitcoins in exchange for a lot of different altcoins. They probably lost confidence in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin in the past six months has been falling continuously
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Hope he's right Smiley
Some investors have sold whole bitcoins in exchange for a lot of different altcoins. They probably lost confidence in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin in the past six months has been falling continuously

I am also selling all of my bitcoin assets to focus on investing in ETH, ADA, and NEO. It is difficult to make a triple profit with bitcoin. We should invest in more potential electronic coins than bitcoin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

In 2018, we should focus on investing in ETH or the top 10 most traded coins. I think the bitcoin is too old and the bitcoin price drop while the altcoin price increase is normal

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

It is true that bitcoin prices are currently falling and some other altcoins are on the rise, and that is typically a BNB coin. This year is not a good year to invest in bitcoin. Everyone should sell off bitcoin and buy altcoin
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

For me i Believe the other way around, if bitcoin will continue to go a downhill trend so as other altcoind will follow in the long run. Yes intially i think the altcoin will rise in the fall of bitcoin because investors will seek another alternative investments but surely if the mother of all cryptocurrency will degrade i believe all the more the reason that other altcoins will follow the same lead.

Agree with you, I believe this market is build this much because of Bitcoin. so if bitcoin falls investors can think why they need to make them self at risk. why investors need to trust on altcoins if their lead was fallen.
You're right. We do not need to focus on bitcoin. Many other coins can also grow at the same rate as bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is a penny that people are more interested in than bitcoin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

Hope he's right Smiley
I also hope that he is right. Because if the price of altcoin continues to depend on the price of bitcoin then surely the crypto market this year will fail. Many successful CIOs have low prices after being listed

dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

I think all other coins depend on the movements of BTC. Because it is the first and main crypto in the field. All the investors are looking at the movement of the BTC. So if the Altcoin market wants to go up then the BTC should go up.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

Hope he's right Smiley
The value of bitcoin is going down; I think people have realized that bitcoin is not worth it. So most people sell bitcoin. In the future, it is very possible that bitcoin will become a worthless coin
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

Hope he's right Smiley
The value of bitcoin is going down; I think people have realized that bitcoin is not worth it. So most people sell bitcoin. In the future, it is very possible that bitcoin will become a worthless coin

I do not agree with your opinion. Although bitcoin prices are down because of recent bad news, for me, bitcoin is the most valuable virtual currency in the crypto market.

Am I spamming? Report me!
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

CEO Ripple? Ripple is generally difficult to call crypto currency.

Brad Garlinghouse simply advertises Altcoins, as Ripple is one of the most important coins after bitcoin   Roll Eyes
After the bitcoin, many other coins are also very important. The ripple is a good coin. But ripple will no replace the bitcoin. Remember to ripple only in position number three. ETH is the most important coin
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Talking about BITCOIN down altcoin up is not suppose to be a topic base on my own personal opinion. we won't be expecting same thread always while BTC up ALts down and BTC down Alts down. It's a natural phenomenon while investors would surely seek for other options while BTC is not doing well and that would surely pump the price of ALTS in the market too

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

When bitcoin goes up, the altcoins are going down. When bitcoin goes down then altcoins go down and only when bitcoin is in the flat then altcoins go up. The era of bitcoin will end only when cryptocurrencies can be freely paid in the movies, cafes, shops, etc. (provided that it will not be the bitcoin itself Grin)
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:56:11 PM

Ripple's CEO is saying about the end of dominance of bitcoin is near. He strongly believe that, because of the behavior of some investors they will be altered permanently which will lead then to decrease in number.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

Hope he's right Smiley

people doesnt think that way, bitcoin is really worth it, its just that, investors are just looking for what will gonna happen next since there's a lot of countries that finally accepts bitcoin, but as you can see, there is no progress on its price. it is because, this acceptance might result of something like manipulation to the price.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: