Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is down, Altcoin is UP !!  (Read 611 times)
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

a reasonable prediction, because logically the current bitcoin has been rivaled by the presence of altcoin. currently ethereum will be the main platform for all exchange, even new exchange will no longer load bitcoin in its list.

earnetheasy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

I don’t completely agree to him. Yes, slowly market is getting independent and free of reference to other cryptoss. But still a lot of time is required to get this state at a stable condition.
APICEMTECH

Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

Why do you even listen to BRad? He is such a fraud. Also xrp is not the coin to follow to look at market sentiment. Keep a close eye on hoe btc and ethereum behaves in coming days, else I am afraid that you might get it wrong.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

For me i Believe the other way around, if bitcoin will continue to go a downhill trend so as other altcoind will follow in the long run. Yes intially i think the altcoin will rise in the fall of bitcoin because investors will seek another alternative investments but surely if the mother of all cryptocurrency will degrade i believe all the more the reason that other altcoins will follow the same lead.

Agree with you, I believe this market is build this much because of Bitcoin. so if bitcoin falls investors can think why they need to make them self at risk. why investors need to trust on altcoins if their lead was fallen.
The same people who are causing the market to come down in altcoins and the same making it come down in bitcoin and those are the whales which the traders obviously respond to those movements in a way.

If you notice, most times bitcoin is in consolidation, the altcoin market is always known to do well and anytime we get to see a huge rise or fall, then every other market responds. It is just like inflow and outflow of cash and that mentality has kicked in for a while now, with most traders opting out of altcoin, once bitcoin is in a downtrend until further notice.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

They are both down at this moment, I don't trust bitcoin coz it's been manipulated all over. I hope everyone here is buying the dip. Just like me 50% of my salary savings are here and I eventually buying the dip hope you can accumulate more if you have some money.
felipe04

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

btc price is so high by now so users think that this is not affordable not like altcoins

if you buy altcoins we need only small amount of satoshi like trx and others

the point of this topic is like this then always buy just a little
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

I noticed a different trend entire, because most of the altcoins i am holding are also experiencing downtrend, just as bitcoin is also experiencing presently. Although, i am still on the watch to see if there will be correction on the altcoins i am holding.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

I think not all Altcoin go up when bitcoin down, only a small part of Altcoin is up when bitcoin down, it could be pumped by big investors or coinmakers, bitcoin is still dominating cryptocurency market.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

According to Ripple's CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, the Bitcoin dominance is expected to end soon.
He actually said : '' There is a very strong correlation between the price of XRP and that of Bitcoin. But these are essentially independent open-source technologies. »
The man is convinced that we are now witnessing the emergence of a much more rational market. As a result, the behaviour of investors will be permanently altered, which will lead to a devaluation of Bitcoin. Therefore, it will no longer serve as a reference to other crypto-currencies.
Hope he's right Smiley
 Sometimes it really happens that altcoins are pumping its price while Bitcoin is not because bitcoin needs more buys to move due to the high price and market cap while the latter needs only a little pump and recognized already that is why there is a possibility that altcoins are in uphill and bitcoin is in downhill, but it doesn't mean that the domination of bitcoin will be at stake because it is the nature of volatility.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

I don't see alts up. Rare alts is pumping. And it's predictable. Nobody want to exit from BTC to alts because when BTC turn to up all alts will dump stronger then now. That's why trading now is so difficult

libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

It could happen, if bitcoin will continue to decrease and other altcoin will rise. Yes at first I think altcoin will rise in the fall of bitcoin because investors will look for other alternative investments, altcoin demand increases when compared to bitcoin, so market conditions will benefit altcoin, but predictions are not always true, if the mother of all cryptocurrency decreases, I believe altcoin will follow the same steps.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

If indeed it is true then it will certainly be a boon for altcoin. development of altcoin will be faster and certainly far more results. but surely it would be very difficult to change the system that exists today given the current lot altcoin, programme on bitcoin and it already makes it easy to control market conditions.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

Day buy day it will be changing because mit will be depend on crypto market. Now bitcoin  is down after few month bitcoin is increase then bitcoin price is low alt coin is high. It will be cycle rate on crypto market. Rate will be changing in crypto market depend on crypto holder.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

HI; i don't know if it isreally related usually it follows the same lane, so sometimes it is contrary sometimes not, i don't understand
_bitnews_

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Bitcoin in the near future will not give his position to the altcoins. Altcoins will move after bitcoin as well as it was before. And these are not just words, they are confirmed by a large number of analysts.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

I think that with such an insignificant rate of development of altcoins, we will not notice the fall of Bitcoin and the reduction of its total influence on the market..

Juxiaolong

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Although I agree that Bitcoin will depreciate in the future, other tokens will dominate the market, but this requires people to develop and use the correct amount of tokens to achieve. If it is just as hype as it is, then it will never be possible to surpass Bitcoin. !
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

CEO Ripple? Ripple is generally difficult to call crypto currency.

Brad Garlinghouse simply advertises Altcoins, as Ripple is one of the most important coins after bitcoin   Roll Eyes
I even do not understand why anyone will ever want to listen to someone who practically supports centralization and I do not know why such a person should be paid attention to.lol. For sure, he is simply looking forward to those days where he and his team will be able to manipulate ripple as usual so others can start seeing the idea in their head of bitcoin losing dominance. My opinion is never to listen to anyone, just focus on what the market brings if you are trader, or hold whatever you believe in if you are an investor.
ervanikan

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

if the mirror of the price gap is very far indeed it is necessary for the currency crypto good impact, because I think the price gap is very far will be bad for the crypto itself
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

I don't think this is possible. The whole market is dependent on bitcoin and still the market is judged by the price of bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin goes down the price of altcoins except few falls too and we have witnessed it earlier.
Bitcoin is no doubt a key coin and that the market greatly depends on the market value of the bitcoin as most of the investors make their decision by looking at the market price of the bitcoin. Right now, it is not only bitcoin whose market value is low. In fact, the entire crypto market is facing some serious problems and that because of which, all the coins are having a decrease in their market values.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: