Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto  (Read 2459 times)
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

in fact it is always warm to talk about and able to create issues in various media.
I myself am pretty optimistic crypto will be accepted all over the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

The future of Bitcoin and Crypto is very great because people have seen potential of blockchain technology and people are trading very well. Many startups and organizations through Blockchaian technology are collecting funds through ICOs so that people can create their own future, many applications are appearing from the use of crypto blockchain technology, and are also working in cryptosystems for example, for example, revolutionizing global financial sectors with this discriminating technology. Have been, especially in the world of payment problems To solve the coins or tokens that provide a lot more has to be made to work. This is a welcome development. I myself have been working in crypto currency to build my own future.Cripto is gold of future.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

The future of crypto is glaring and bright i really love the new innovative each day people are getting to know about the new innovative this is the future of money.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

Crypto is the future of mankind. It is never die and slowly slowly government also trying to find the way how to regulate Cryptocurrency and sooner or later they accept Cryptocurrency and once it's happened Bitcoin going to be moon... But in the mean time I don't think so it will die... Because its based on the demand and supply.... Untill we have trust on crypto Noone can do anything...
Phat Buzz Tart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

No, crypto is not going to die. Why? Euro is not dying so why Bitcoin would? Smiley
Soon we will fly to the moon again!
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

To legalize cryptocurrency seems very heavy and still be considered by the state government. Because crypto money is personal (anonymous) in which every transaction is transparent and traceable but there is no sender's identification data and the government is still thinking of ways to be able to provide taxes for each transaction. But now a days many companies have received crypto digital money transfers that make it easy for us to do business. With so much debate about bitcoin, this is bad news for the crypto world though this is still a possibility and we certainly expect good news for the world of crypto in the future.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

No, crypto is not going to die. Why? Euro is not dying so why Bitcoin would? Smiley
Soon we will fly to the moon again!
Yes it's not going to die.The future of  crypto would be a decentralized in a sense of payment system in the world we can make life easier thru in this.Thus,Bitcoin will cost its highest price in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

DEXs Become Popular; Payment Channels Help Resolve Scalability Issues

Though the adoption of decentralized exchanges has not been high so far, I feel they’ll become fairly mainstream in 2018.

With SEC regulations around the corner, this likely has centralized exchanges panicking.

To find token liquidity elsewhere, people will have to turn to decentralized exchanges (DEXs). I expect projects like EtherDelta, which has been around for a while, to become popular in 2018 as people gradually turn away from Coinbase, Bittrex, etc.

That’s not to say that centralized exchanges will immediately be forgotten; they are still worlds more convenient than any functioning or soon-to-be-launched DEX is. But they will probably lose a sizable amount of their market share in 2018.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

If the crypto industry does not find a permanent place in people's lives, and will continue to be only a means of speculation, it will not last long.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

It is unpredictable, becoming more unpredictable and I think with no longer pattern to be observed, investments become more at risk and with a single wrong move, investments could be taken away from the investor himself in a blink of an eye.
But I think, government will still be on its way to have a strong hold on it. I just don't know how investors and average users will stay long with this kind of situation- unpredictable market, too much dips than growth, high fees and regulation, taxes in the future.
I just hope that the innovation of cryptocurrencies have an impact to people and not just the money it brings. Otherwise, it is useless.
setyanis

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

bitcoin never die, buy it when the price is still low because it will be rising, as we know today bitcoin back to the price of 6k but many say that it's the price of manipulation so there is hope bitcoin will go up and the price is higher. be patient.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:23:30 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is certainly bright for now ,because more and more businesses are beginning to open their doors for cryptocurrency as a means of payment, as regards bitcoin the price will surely surge because of its demand is very high.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

The market of crypto assets awaits the G20 summit in July this year, where the fundamentals of the global regulation of digital currencies will be discussed, only the third quarter may become successful for bitcoin holders, as institutional investors will be able to enter the market with the introduction of legislation
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

It seems to me that it is worth investing in the crypt and in general continuing to do it because it is a technology of the future, which already now has changed a lot in our life.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

I think that crypto is our future, as the world is changing and we need less centralized thing, plus nowadays business and technologies mean more than governments and should be less dependend on them.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

I do not think that there are special perspectives that Bitcoin price will grow, so the price will remain within 10 thousand for long time..
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

I do not think that there are special perspectives that Bitcoin price will grow, so the price will remain within 10 thousand for long time..
Why are you worried about the price of coins? You have to worry about looking for an opportunity to earn coins. All currencies of the world are gradually getting cheaper. Cryptocurrencies are devoid of inflation but volatility can be even worse. You should always be ready for this. I never hope only for cryptocurrencies and therefore I always have an income in Fiat. I can wait several years for the price of cryptocurrencies to rise.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

according to me, crypto money will enter everyone's life in the future. As soon as you start to use big chains already, every sector will start to use.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

An experienced team of developers wants to present to you and your friends new opportunities in the world of crypto currency. Do not miss your chance! P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

I think that Bitcoin will be a leader for quite some time and its price will continue to grow, but it's unlikely the BTC to reach 20k again..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: