Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto  (Read 2458 times)
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

My thoughts about the future of Crypto is that it will continue to exist from 10 to 20 years from now. And I think that when the right time comes eventually it will replace paper currencies to Crypto Currencies. And I think Bitcoin would be replaced any time soon as the reigning king of Crypto currencies.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

although today the market is going down and tend to be unstable, but the future of crypto will be more wide open as the technology develops. there are many surprises in the future especially with innovations that will be useful for investors or the wider community.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
I think cryptocurrency will be future of digital currency. In the future days, creating a new cryptocurrency can make your business stand out from your business competitors.Crypto Currencies will change the global financial market and also global business processes, like - transparent and save contracts, new payment system, better supply chains, global identity,authentification systems and many more.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Even the top experts like Antonopolus or Lopp used to say frankly that it's impossible to predict what will happen with the tech.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

There is only two possible future of cryptocurrency. It will either stay with very high daily volume or it will die. As per the trend of our world, we are becoming more and more digital and this includes the monetary system of every nation. Cryptocurrency is the best replacement for the current monetary system (fiat). So optimistically, I would gladly say that cryptocurrency will exist for a long time unless otherwise. We could wake up at some point that every transaction we will have is digital and as fast as a lightning across anywhere in the world.

Regarding the price, I cannot be certain about this because we are looking at the future. But saying that cryptocurrency became mainstream, we might be talking about 6-7 digits here, in USD of course.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

Personally it seems to me that the crypt is just being formed and it will still exist for a long time because there are so many ways to use this technology.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Crypto definitely has a very bright future. The only issue is mass adoption. But there are projects like carry protocol which are backed by organizations having their own stores doing 1 bil transactions and are launching their own tokens these days which will be used in their brick and mortar stores from day one and this make such tokens wantable by the existing customers of these stores. So yes, crypto in general has a very bright future provided these are more projects like carry protocol with which users/customers can start getting rewarded from day one.

WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Everywhere, like credit cards, but paper money will not be destroyed!
whaletank club
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

Crypto definitely has a very bright future. The only issue is mass adoption. But there are projects like carry protocol which are backed by organizations having their own stores doing 1 bil transactions and are launching their own tokens these days which will be used in their brick and mortar stores from day one and this make such tokens wantable by the existing customers of these stores. So yes, crypto in general has a very bright future provided these are more projects like carry protocol with which users/customers can start getting rewarded from day one.

Yes, future is very bright future. there are several further scenarios. There is no point in describing each of them. I will only say that it will come true 100%. The market of crypto-currency will recover, as it's still a child (look at the total capitalization and compare it with other markets, the difference is hundreds of times). Money just began to come in the crypto currency...
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

Future of crypto is really bright. One could say we have not seen even 1% of whats possible in crypto.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

Absolutely Yes. There is a bright future in crypto.  Maybe 2 decades from now all people will be using crypto money. Paying bills, buying things and etc. It is mostly the used of all people in everyday lives. That is my prediction in crypto.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Yes, future is very bright future. there are several further scenarios. There is no point in describing each of them. I will only say that it will come true 100%. The market of crypto-currency will recover, as it's still a child (look at the total capitalization and compare it with other markets, the difference is hundreds of times). Money just began to come in the crypto currency...
Even though the movement of cryptocurrency is unpredictable, I still believe that cryptocurrency has the good future and it will dominate in every corners of the world in the near future since the humanity's technology is fast moving and innovating as days goes by, the world is change by technology and so on the people and since blockchain is the product of world's advance technology then no doubt that crypto will rise in terms of monetary system.

Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

I think crypto is the future currency.crypto will become too decentralized and far reaching for it to be stopped, banned, or killed, in its present state.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

the future of crypto will remain wide open as long as the development of the era of digital technology. only, at this time the market trends tend to be red. but this does not mean a big hurdle in the next few years, I believe there will be rapid growth next month.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

I'm sure crypto will not die in the future, because this great technology is unlikely humans will not use it because the future will all be using technology. maybe in the future crypto will be arranged for more stable prices and all countries will use it
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

The future ahead of crypto is such that is bright and radiant considering the fact the entire blockchain technology is trend with the hope of making the world more digital and easier going into the future.
Thus, I can actually say the future is just too bright and promising, thou, several odds will come our way, we will surely always come out victorious.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

We do not know what will happen in the future, neither does cryptocurrency, but indeed, this blockchain is a fantastic technology. I am sure if the cryptocurrency coin will end if there is no community.

Future of crypto will become good as always and famous because of those people always trust on it and more people continue to trust and make bitcoin as their main income and then those people didn't believe that crypto has a great opportunity to earn money,will change their belief and will start to believe of crypto,especially for the government.
phamthihien1999

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

I believe that there will be a more pronounced division into "legalized" crypto (bank chains, tokens of goods and services) and "gray" (anonymous coins). Of course there will be a lot of "stillborn" coins to manipulate the exchanges.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

The future of crypto is a question that will not be definitely answered. Personally I am positive about the development of crypto. The market will certainly be more crowded with a variety of altcoin which certainly makes some of them able to survive, and some become worthless. If the community and demand are getting higher, then bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
vinayak739

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

The cryptocurrency market is down by around 50 percent from its all-time high. Fundamentally, when any market falls by more than 50 percent, it presents strong buy opportunities for outsiders. The cryptocurrency market could recover as a new wave of buyers enter the space but until then, the market could struggle to recover...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: