Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto  (Read 2462 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

I think the cryptocurrency market has a very very good potential for growtg. However it will only happen if govrrnments and banks will adapt.to it.

Some governments and banks works hard on that. Japan, Australia and other big countries, together with many small
countries, have governments that legalized usage of Bitcoin.
   Crypto-currencies will be used for many things. They are not just currencies, they represent different products, their
platforms can be used for making so many different applications.
  I think all prices will grow as more people is joining. Supply will stay the same, while demand will grow and that will lead
to price rise of many coins and tokens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sandiskumen

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

Yes the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrancy is great because people have seen the potential of Blockchain technology. Many startups and organizations raise funds through Ico with Blockchain technology. Also many applications are derived from the use of Blockchain cryptocurrancy technology. For example the global financial sector has been revolutionized with this annoying technology. The main thing that all agree on one thing that will happen in the future. I believe that there will be a more real division into the approved cryptocurrancy.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

I think the cryptocurrency market has a very very good potential for growtg. However it will only happen if govrrnments and banks will adapt.to it.

Some governments and banks works hard on that. Japan, Australia and other big countries, together with many small
countries, have governments that legalized usage of Bitcoin.
   Crypto-currencies will be used for many things. They are not just currencies, they represent different products, their
platforms can be used for making so many different applications.
  I think all prices will grow as more people is joining. Supply will stay the same, while demand will grow and that will lead
to price rise of many coins and tokens.
The future of crypto? Honestly, in my own opinion.. The crypto is not going to die. There's no way that to happens. If I were you? I wouldn't think such things. Don't be so negative thinker, it might not help you. The crypto has potentials. It will grow from time to time. Trust me.

Y U MAD AT ME
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

I think the technology itself can be used in absolutely any branch of our life and will be very in demand

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

Since we are heading toward the digital era and cryptocurrency is also considered a digital money then there is a possibility that the global adoption will be obtained, it's hard to predict the value but probably it is very stable.
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Well we're all hoping it will be used everywhere, remains to be seen though. Blockchain will certainly have a big future though.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Are you sure about asking this lots of questions?or lets make it one at a time?

Future of crypto is wide and great that may benefits by our love ones sooner since this has best technology..

Bitcoin may cost thousands or maybe hundred of thousand no one can tell

Crypto will neger die remember that.we will die first before this community gone
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Who knows the future if the public interest is at one side and government decisions are on the another! There is no single country who is willing to dive into the crypto fully (except Japan) and use it the similar way we are using the fiat currency today. I think crypto currencies will run as long it benefits to the investors of the crypto. It could happen that crypto will go green signal from government side and there might become all new up surge of crypto investment and it might just look like another commodity over the stock exchanges.  Cheesy
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

as developer of service works as referring use with deliverance for public audience those help as gives of chance on client to gains of returns with beginning work on possession and more with the extent as collecting shifts on differences as the use on token as the growth of price.

uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

If I think crypto is now used as a medium of fiat currency trading. Cryptocurrency holds the future and the type of effective investment today, so crypto will never die because there are millions of supporters around the world.
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

I have an opinion that the future of crypto will be good, this can be seen with the many new atcoins present, plus many people from many parts of the world know about Bitcoin and the world of crypto, this is proven by many investors who invest their money in many altcoin types as well as the stalwarts of beginners who learn how to make money dicrypto, plus it has become rich and they can realize their dreams with the results they get from crypto.
HadadC

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

In these days , because of market ; actually i dont know the future of crypto. I think , many people dont know .

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

I see only a good future) Generally crypto industry is a new development in the field of technology. Behind them is the future)  Roll Eyes

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
idioma1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity. It will definitely survive but hardly someone could say what the price of BTC will be in the future.   Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future
kasterin111f

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I personally think that whole market is going to grow in the near future. Capitalization of crypto will equal about 10% of worlds money turnover.
I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs. So hurry up, guys

lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

We can't predict how crypto market will move in future. I think every year there's a dropping and rising coins. We are lucky if whole year in the future bitcoin is rising and rising and unlucky if dropping and dropping in a whole year so i hope market will still become balance in future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

I think the future in the crypto is very big, but it will develop for a long time, we have not yet caught a full crypt, yet a lot of it needs to be developed in other countries!

HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

It still has a promising future, even though on it's current state is dropping everyday, but eventually will rise, it has happened before and it will happen again, also many business will start to use bitcoin and altcoins for their benefits.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
bibiple

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

Cryptos are the future, they will never die, they will change the world.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

Cryptos are very usable in many ways. You could use it for instant payment, you can go shopping and make them as payments and other benefits and usabale things can be made using cryptos. As for the future it is looking really great as crypto are entering where new technologies are involve so there could be more things can be done using the blockchain techonology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: