Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto  (Read 2462 times)
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

actually, we don't know how the crypto's future. what I know is that the world of cryptocurrency provides many advantages and we must be able to use it well. we also cannot predict the crypto prices in the market, but we must learn to analyze market prices because it will be important to be able to see the right time to buy or sell the coins.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

I think that the bright future awaits the crypto currency, only before, it will be necessary to go through the hard path of the bear market, I wish everyone patience and perseverance.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:32:23 AM

I think that the bright future awaits the crypto currency, only before, it will be necessary to go through the hard path of the bear market, I wish everyone patience and perseverance.
the future of cryptocurrency will be good specially to all users. In fact, digital cryptocurrency overall has had its fair share of failures. But despite them, many people still believe cryptocurrency has a bright future. aside from the change in value, it's operating in different terrains. It's receiving more feedback in terms of problems that provide areas for growth, development and innovation.
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

I think crypto will still remain even there some country banned the crypto they don't know the importance of it and why crypto is created. But in some point there are people that are willing to invest in crypto because they believe that in the future the crypto will support their needs  they see what is the good side of the crypto can do and the positive attributes of it. The problem is the negative thinking of the other people they stick with the issue that there will be no future and it is not safe to invest in crypto which is not true  in my opinion in terms of investment you need to take risk for you to be able to grow and overcome the problems in this kind of business. If you want to succeed in life no matter if there will be failures just believe and have faith with your decision and if your plan is to invest in the crypto and to have a bright future just think with the positive side and you will become successful in the future.
Legwist

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

What will happen in the future about crypto nobody knows for sure. But if viewed at present still many States which have not yet received the cypto currency even banded and many parties who spread negative news about cypto. So I think in the future world of cypto will not be expanding or contribute significantly in our world.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

I am sure that crypto will increase but from the other side it is becoming too unjpredictable for its development and current wituation is not so promising for investors.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1345

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

I see only one development and future for the cryptocurrency, it is its growth in price and everyday use by virtually every civilized inhabitant of the planet. That's why I'm paying attention to cryptocurrencies now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Marko44

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

I believe that this year will be difficult, both for the crypt and for the countries. This year will be an economic crisis, and many countries are beginning to feel it. And then there are two developments, or the crypto currency is flying down along with the dollar, or it becomes alternative money and is strengthened even more in our world
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:35:04 AM

I trust that the grave won't bite the dust for quite a while. A hundred years without a doubt! Possibly enthusiasm for it will die down and erupt once more, beyond words won't. All things considered, the eventual fate of the blockchain is huge! It will be utilized in drug and in law, totally in all circles of life! The decentralization offered by the blockchain framework and the absence of printed material are the greatest points of interest of this framework.
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

I believe so much that the future of cryptocurrency is extremely bright.  Cryptocurrency is gradually gain a whole lot of acceptance globally and this is going to improve in the coming years
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

I believe in the future of Crypto as a decentralised payment method will change world financials. We need regulations
on the market to get rid of some scams, but giving chance for best ideas and projects to rise.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

The future of crypto is bright, but nobody knows when the new bullrun starts and also when massive adoption of coin into the real world will occur. But for long-term blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies have a huge potential to dominate the world in 5-10 years.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

The major interesting thing about crypto is that it is mostly decentralized, it is bwcked up by the people and whatever is people oriented will always last,. There could be usually huge price fluctuations, but certainly it will never come to an end

Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

If the crypto-currency market continues to fall further, then nothing good will come of it. I would like to see the currency develop further.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

According to my understanding. Cryptocurrency won't die. on the contrary, the future of cryptocurrency will develop rapidly. because interest in currencies is increasing every year.
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

I believe that cryptography is the technology of the future. It is like an Internet in its time, will completely absorb the world community. People become more trusted with crypto than paper money and banking institutions.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

the future of cryptocurrency will grow rapidly in the future. we as crypto currency lovers must be optimistic about crypto's future, and we must be able to promote so that more people are interested in the crypto currency. indeed, the price of Bitcoin is falling at prices $ 6488. but I'm sure this year the price of bitcoin will rise.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

The future of crypto is certainly very good for the next few years. Maybe now if we look at the price of crypto in the market it would be very painful. Because the market price is still unstable. And of course in the future I am sure the crypto market price will recover. And the future of crypto, of course, I'm sure it must be very good.
Konffetka

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

I think that the crypto currency wants to have a future. First of all, its price should be stabilized. Secondly, it should be used more widely. Otherwise, most likely, he will face a crash!

I think crypto has a brighter future because transaction are now the easiest and faster than other site, which the gainings are everywhere as the market will fluctuates. I, believe at the time will come crypto will recognized by individuals and it will promote this as a exchange payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: