Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto  (Read 2458 times)
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

I think future of cryptocurrencies are hear to good. In 2020 crypto markets are going to reach there archiving prices. Btc or altcoins never will die.

The guys that have enough knowledge about the crypto are aware of the fact that the cryptocurrencies will never die. They will become a large part of our everyday life, and they will change fiat partly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

Crypto is an emerging market and blockchain is an emerging tech.

They both have a bright future ahead of them. Both crypto and blockchain are here to stay. No need to say that BTC will also be around for quite some time. It's the king.

Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Again and again. There are always people asking this question. Crypto will never disappear. One day it will rise and replace traditional currency. Sound familiar?

I also think like you, because nowadays electronic money is growing and playing a huge role in investment and business transactions, in the future it will replace the traditional currency to meet the current demand. We do not need cash and everything is faster and more convenient.

willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Crypto is an emerging market and blockchain is an emerging tech.

They both have a bright future ahead of them. Both crypto and blockchain are here to stay. No need to say that BTC will also be around for quite some time. It's the king.
Ethereum plus Litecoin would be the two competitors for Bitcoin and they are doing just as decent as Bitcoin is.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

I believe that sooner or later the crypt will force out the existing fiat money. Whether it is a national cryptocurrency or already existing top cryptocurrencies.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

It will be a good one. Probably the market will be recovered at the end of this year. Thee are a lot of promising projects are going on. So many countries will make the crypto as a legal. so the future will be really good.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.

It is difficult to predict what will happen to the crypto currency in the distant future but I'm sure that in the next 3-5 years we will be able to get a good profit from our coins.
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the future of crypto? Where it will be used? How much bitcoin will cost? Or maybe crypto is going to die...... I want to hear your thoughts.
no, i don't think it will die. will transform probably into something more complex than it is now but surely it will serve its purpose in the end, that is replacing fiat. i think the future will be grat for it
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

I think the future of cryptography is obvious. It will be promising and in demand. After all, modern methods of encryption and information protection. This is an urgent question now and in the future.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

It will be a good one. Probably the market will be recovered at the end of this year. Thee are a lot of promising projects are going on. So many countries will make the crypto as a legal. so the future will be really good.
where did you get information, that many countries have begun to allow crypto ?
should it be true, then the price will now increase. but the reality is that it is continuing to deteriorate
shawn_xxj

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

i will be quite a bright future
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 685

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

I think the future of cryptography is obvious. It will be promising and in demand. After all, modern methods of encryption and information protection. This is an urgent question now and in the future.
it is true but there are many people who are starting to doubt crypto's future just because the price is falling even though they are really aware and understand that the crypto fluctuates so I think it's only natural that prices have decreased a lot because when it rises, the increase can be high so isn't this fair? but unfortunately not everyone thinks like us

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Future of cryptocurrency. I think it will continue to spread all aeound the world until the whole government in the world will recognize it as a good cryptocurrency that will no longer use fiat and create mo metals or papers as paying something that you want. Paying trought cryptocurrency makes the whole transaction fast and safe.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

It is difficult to predict what will happen to the crypto currency in the distant future but I'm sure that in the next 3-5 years we will be able to get a good profit from our coins.
I think so too. the main thing is to be patient and not sell ahead of time. but the fact that the cryptomir is already rooted in our world is unchanged
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

I believe that most of the future cryptocurrency depends on the government. How it decides and what laws it will take. The growth of cryptocurrency depends on this.
It depends on more than the Government, the coins can function without the Government approving any laws...Investors are crypto's future.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

it  is   for  sure   that  the  future  of  crypto  is  very  bright  and  shiny  okay  maybe  crypto  for  2018  may  not  be  very  good  but  i  think  that  for  a  few  months  its price is  going  to   be  10k.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: