Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the price is fully manipulated?  (Read 3034 times)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

This is an unregulated market in early days and it can be easily manipulated. When total market cap reaches $ 1-2 trillion
it will be not so easy for Whales to manipulate the market anymore.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

Some of the prices are obviously manipulated by whales or some shtty telegram group that will leave you rekt. And they will gather profit. Manipulation of prices are mostly done by whales. They don't know how the people will feel once they lose their money. They only care about theirs.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:10:09 AM

Of course yes. To date, not many people have huge amounts of bitcoins. I don't believe that they just believe in bitcoin and that's why they accumulate it. I think that the main reason for this accumulation is money. With so many coins, they can easily affect the price of bitcoin, and the price of bitcoin in turn affects the price of all the altcoins. We are just a crowd of people for them, from which they draw money. And only the best of us have learned to earn money in this market.
trakatalopp

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:58:33 PM

Manipulating the price is mostly done by the rich people and that is what they do.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

I not sure about closing new registration member related with market manipulated. It's like them prepared to upgrade their capacity for more transaction on their exchange so they need to upgrade their service and maybe they close new registration for a while and open it again when their ready. I think this is for good service because so big risk when exchange run with limitations and sometime some hits can make their fault dan come so many security problem than.

lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

Regarding exchange registration limit was normal, and I think it wasn't because of price change,
rather, it was because exchange platform can't handle too many users, might be because of safety
issues and so on.
roperto222

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

That's all about cryptocurrencies. Manipulation is unavoided no matter how bad you want it to follow your opinion. Let's hope for your luck. Be hopeful!
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:53 AM

Part of said yes and part of me said no. I don't really know because I never dug deeper about that.

But if it is a yes, I hope they start pump it soon  Grin
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

I think one of the reason is manipulating the price of bitcoin is fake news about bitcoin that spreading over the world and the investor doesn't like that and the elite people that buy thousands of bitcoin could make bitcoin manipulate.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Only the sharks manipulate the fixed time, not the full time they are manipulated. According to me, the market is nowhere to be seen in the sharks' hands, so the prices are constantly decreasing.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

I think what is important for you as a trader is not to worry about the existence if manipulation rather, use your own knowledge and workings of the market to increase your holding and have s profitable trading !

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
luckerders

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:43 AM

Most of the times these are nothing but rumours and you must not believe in them.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

there is a possibility that the recent crypto price movement has indeed been manipulated by the big players, they deliberately drop the bitcoin price so everyone panics and throw it away
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

i don't think so . in the bull market. bitcoin prices are rising. investors have increased significantly. the exchange cannot accommodate so many new users. All they close the new user registration. this is not an act of operating the market.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

the exchange cannot accommodate so many new users. It's like them prepared to upgrade their capacity for more transaction on their exchange so they need to upgrade their service and maybe they close new registration for a while and open it again when their ready.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

I think that it was really strange that in January when BTC went down all big cryptocurrency exchanges closed registration for new members and they opened it only when the price was low. Then at spring when the downtrend was broken(7000$) there were many news that cryptocurrency now will go up! But whales just made big shorts at 10 000 $and all the news said that cryptocurrency won't go up for along time and market went down to current position.
There is manipulation in the market that is correct but even if the manipulation in the market is as big as many people think there is nothing we can do, you need to find a way to deal with it, this is why many recommend holding your coins, if you have been holding for a year you have profits and anyone holding for a period longer than that have profits as well, only those that have been holding for 8 to 9 months are at a loss but if they keep holding they will turn a profit in the next years.
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:02:59 PM

The price of every coins is maniulated in some sence. Retain traders can move markets with low liquidity for a short period of time, but it's a market maker who orchestrates the pumps.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

Definitely yes. The crypto currency market is completely manipulative. This is an area that can't be regulated, so everyone can do whatever they want. Accordingly, who has more money, he can manipulate the price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:00:29 AM

Not all altcoins but I think Bitcoin is fully manipulated, whales are the one who manipulated bitcoin price, one factors that could manipulated crypto coin is the news and other articles about the coin and the community if the team or developers are active in endorsing their project.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

I think - of course. There are whales that regulate the price depending on their interests. So there is no doubt that the market and the prices on it are manipulative. We are just ordinary people who have the opportunity to earn in this area. So we can only adjust to the situation on the market and learn to profit in different situations. With this understanding and knowledge, it will be much easier for everyone to find their own ways to earn money.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: