Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the price is fully manipulated?  (Read 3022 times)
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:24:40 AM

I think it is only manipulated when the price go down but not when it goes up. So it is just halfly manipulated. The news and media plays a lot on reaching the people to get affected easily by FUD byt they aren't so good in pushing the prices up. Even the whales cannot lift the price for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ernoo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

I do not think, the price would be 100% manipulated, but it can be infulenced easily by whales for sure.
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

I don't agree with the " fully manipulated" term becaun if whales has big holds of btc but I think common btc holders are many than the btc whale holders, yes whales helps btc rates to move up and down but not totally that they manipulated btc price.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Posteruma

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

Do I believe manipulation? Yes, because of whales. I dont think that exchanges have a big impact on it.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Do I believe manipulation? Yes, because of whales. I dont think that exchanges have a big impact on it.
Yes the whales are the one who manipulates the crypto currency market but all happens because of the short term investors and panic sellers and the benefits goes for the whales.You need to keep your own goals and don't follow the bitcoin price chart then it will end the manipulation a lot.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

I not sure about closing new registration member related with market manipulated. It's like them prepared to upgrade their capacity for more transaction on their exchange so they need to upgrade their service and maybe they close new registration for a while and open it again when their ready. I think this is for good service because so big risk when exchange run with limitations and sometime some hits can make their fault dan come so many security problem than.
We observe ups and downs in the price of Bitcoin resulting after any change happen to the demand rate, price increases when it increases and vice versa. The current market situations show that we need further investments or to improve the buying rate which can improve the value in positive direction otherwise we will live in such market which is boring and is brown as it took a lot of time so we need to get rid of such situations.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

Not all altcoins but I think Bitcoin is fully manipulated, whales are the one who manipulated bitcoin price, one factors that could manipulated crypto coin is the news and other articles about the coin and the community if the team or developers are active in endorsing their project.

As soon as Bitcoin is manipulated mostly by the whales, it affects the price of the altcoins. when BTC price is going up, the alts are gaining and vice versa.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

Only in the first six months of 2018, due to manipulation of the exchange rate using the "pump and dump" scheme, the trading groups were able to earn $ 825 million, according to the report of the Wall Street Journal. In the course of the study, experts analyzed 175 schemes involving 121 crypto-currencies. As an example of the "pump and dump" scheme, analysts considered the altoin Cloakcoin
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

The price for crypto currencies is controlled only by people, since they determine the demand. I think that there are no conspiracies and in fact everything is much simpler and lies on the surface. Most likely the prices will start to rise again in September.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

I think if you believe that price dropping is because of manipulation, then it must be also manipulated when.it increases. IMO, it's a market cycle.and will pass like others before.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

For me YES, there are many big people behind this manipulation. Specially those people that is really rich, and planning to start to invest in cryptocurrencies. I really believe that manipulation of the price of Bitcoin still effective but it will not be effective forever, bitcoin will become fully decentralized soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

Interesting theory, but I think the reason behind closing the registration was simply, that their infrastructure were not ready to treat that many users.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

Crypto is still a small market and highly manipulative and unpredictable. I think that one of the reasons for it is
that whales manipulates the market with huge capital and fake news.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

For me YES, there are many big people behind this manipulation. Specially those people that is really rich, and planning to start to invest in cryptocurrencies. I really believe that manipulation of the price of Bitcoin still effective but it will not be effective forever, bitcoin will become fully decentralized soon.

Well obviously it is manipulated but not fully. Saying that it's fully manipulated would mean that there are no other aspects affecting the price movement aside from whales. A lot can and is affecting btc price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

I think that it was really strange that in January when BTC went down all big cryptocurrency exchanges closed registration for new members and they opened it only when the price was low. Then at spring when the downtrend was broken(7000$) there were many news that cryptocurrency now will go up! But whales just made big shorts at 10 000 $and all the news said that cryptocurrency won't go up for along time and market went down to current position.
Yes I do, I do think that whales is manipulating the price all the time and we are just figures on the chessboard, so everything is hopeless for us because you're just a hamster being cut, we need to be very flexible to survive.
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

As long as internal governance of Bitcoin exist, i believe the price is highly manipulated. I am pretty sure they are the sole deciders on when to cause the price to appreciate and cause it to depreciate.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:35:46 AM

I think if you believe that price dropping is because of manipulation, then it must be also manipulated when.it increases. IMO, it's a market cycle.and will pass like others before.
For me, yeah this is always a manipulation that is happening right now in market. bitcoin is independent and anonymous coin, but it is always being trapped under umbrellas of investors. We often call them whales and these whales are so powerful that they can make the market move up or down with their one single action. To some extent this profitable to bitcoin too as this makes it popular worldwide.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:43:59 AM

I think that it was really strange that in January when BTC went down all big cryptocurrency exchanges closed registration for new members and they opened it only when the price was low. Then at spring when the downtrend was broken(7000$) there were many news that cryptocurrency now will go up! But whales just made big shorts at 10 000 $and all the news said that cryptocurrency won't go up for along time and market went down to current position.

There's are no basis and there no evidence accussing of exchnage close for new member to manipulate the bitcoin price  in the market, either the platform closing for awhlie for the new members are need to upgrade the system to give better service from all users.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

the news said that cryptocurrency won't go up for along time and market went down to current position...concerning exchanges closing registrations,that's normal because the exchange platform can't handle infinite members because hosting limited performance they had to close the registrations to expand their capacity of members by upgrading their servers.it's not really a manipulation from exchanges.are kind of manipulating the market we've seen this many times now a whale sold his coins and a huge wave of sells followed him....
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Don’t believe in everything you hear as there are a lot of hummers that just float around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: