Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the price is fully manipulated?  (Read 3034 times)
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

no longer all altcoins however I assume Bitcoin is absolutely manipulated, whales are the one who manipulated bitcoin fee, one factors that might manipulated crypto coin is the news and other articles approximately the coin and the community if the team or builders are active in endorsing their mission.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:49:01 AM

no longer all altcoins however I assume Bitcoin is absolutely manipulated, whales are the one who manipulated bitcoin fee, one factors that might manipulated crypto coin is the news and other articles approximately the coin and the community if the team or builders are active in endorsing their mission.

Bitcoin is easy to manipulate as it is a small market and its capitalization is only $ 200 billion. I believe that if there is a large participation of all big investors from the stock market then surely the price will be less manipulated. Personally, I am waiting for the ETF to enter the market because if this fund appears, the price of Bitcoin can increase very high and can be stable for a long time.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:09:44 AM

It's possible, considering the price is so influenced by news, and there's a few whales out there that can probably help manipulate the price. One thing to think about... what if there was an AI designed to take over BTC? It could create multiple accounts, and slowly accumulate coins, trade amongst each other, manipulate the price, take over the world, etc.  Shocked

The Cyberius team.
YYYtupil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

You might never know if the currency was manipulated or not.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

I am never thinking about price who is his fully manipulated because I am always analysis price in this cryptocurrency market. Before invest, I am analysis too many time. I know very well if I want to make a profit what should I do so if you want to make some profit you have to recharge again and again with any kind of token. As I know recently several tokens going to scam so be careful before investment. When you see the market is not pumped so on the time you don't start day trading.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

I am never thinking about price who is his fully manipulated because I am always analysis price in this cryptocurrency market. Before invest, I am analysis too many time. I know very well if I want to make a profit what should I do so if you want to make some profit you have to recharge again and again with any kind of token. As I know recently several tokens going to scam so be careful before investment. When you see the market is not pumped so on the time you don't start day trading.

In my own opinion, the price will never be manipulated because the market is depending on supply and demand and that is the reason why you should invest every time the prices is dropping and have patience to wait for the price to grow again.
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

I think the principle of demand and supply affect the manipulation of the price of the coin in the market. if demand is high trust me, price of a coin will surely go up high.. but if demand is low dumping set in to create opportunity for individuals to purchase some coins for keeping. There is therefore no market manipulation without the principle of demand ad supply.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin have grown in popularity in large part because they can be bought and sold without a government or other third party overseeing everything. But there’s a flipside: Unlike in markets for other assets such as stocks or bonds, it makes it much harder to uncover price manipulation and fraud.
Omighty28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

the news said that cryptocurrency won't go up for along time and market went down to current position...concerning exchanges closing registrations,that's normal because the exchange platform can't handle infinite members because hosting limited performance they had to close the registrations to expand their capacity of members by upgrading their servers.it's not really a manipulation from exchanges.are kind of manipulating the market we've seen this many times now a whale sold his coins and a huge wave of sells followed him....

However, this is the fact - the price of Bitcoin is manipulated by those people, who hold the largest part of all the cryptocurrency. As BTC affects altcoins, it can change the situation on the market.
Price manipulation belongs to those investors or traders who have coins in large quantity that will manipulate the market when they sell at once.

On the other hand if some people have lots of money and they buy Bitcoins in large quantity then the market will manipulate in upward direction. We mostly observe it in the Bitcoin because of its high potential and people are welling for it to invest with any amount.
Traders have been manipulating the cryptocurrency markets since day one. In bitcoin’s earliest days, it and the altcoins that existed on a handful of illiquid exchanges were ripe for pumping, dumping, and then pumping again. Coins were won or lost in a heartbeat which, back then, were worth buttons. In hindsight, traders should have just hodled, as those $1 litecoins proved to be worth a whole lot more five years down the line (feathercoin and terracoin not so much).
Omighty28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Every second of every day, traders are trying to game the system and steal whatever advantage they can over their peers. Whales creating fake sell walls to psych out the market; Twitter traders taking positions before shilling the coin as an undiscovered gem; FUDsters FUDing; bots buying; wash traders washing. Everyone’s at it, and while most people aren’t breaking the law in the pursuit of profit, there’s a case for saying that manipulation should simply be accepted as part of life.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

I think the principle of demand and supply affect the manipulation of the price of the coin in the market. if demand is high trust me, price of a coin will surely go up high.. but if demand is low dumping set in to create opportunity for individuals to purchase some coins for keeping. There is therefore no market manipulation without the principle of demand ad supply.
Yes,  supply and demand affecting market prices but it won't make manipulation on it. 
We may think that, the ups and downs event in the market made by some groups of people who are manipulating it. But we can't point it out who are they,  and besides we are in decentralized market which means there is nothing controlling it.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:23:42 AM

Yes,  supply and demand affecting market prices but it won't make manipulation on it. 
We may think that, the ups and downs event in the market made by some groups of people who are manipulating it. But we can't point it out who are they,  and besides we are in decentralized market which means there is nothing controlling it.

I do not believe on price manipulation as well, the market will drop or pump depending on the investors so all you need is patience to earn more profit.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

Yes, the bitcoin price is fully manipulated.
Only 3 entities hold 50%+ of the voting/mining power (check http://arewedecentralizedyet.com).

Take the recent events, for instance.
1) The market cap gets below $200B, the whales make money on holders.
2) Many short-term leverage traders bet on bitcoin getting lower.
3) The whales come and make the market bounce back to the upward direction. Now the whales make money on the shortists.
4) The market continues to go down, the whales continue making money on holders.

The end of the story.

The whales do whatever they want to do, and they can easily manipulate the market. The other day the information appeared: a whale sent 18,000 BTC on BitMEX wallet.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

Yes, the bitcoin price is fully manipulated.
Only 3 entities hold 50%+ of the voting/mining power (check http://arewedecentralizedyet.com).

Take the recent events, for instance.
1) The market cap gets below $200B, the whales make money on holders.
2) Many short-term leverage traders bet on bitcoin getting lower.
3) The whales come and make the market bounce back to the upward direction. Now the whales make money on the shortists.
4) The market continues to go down, the whales continue making money on holders.

The end of the story.

The whales do whatever they want to do, and they can easily manipulate the market. The other day the information appeared: a whale sent 18,000 BTC on BitMEX wallet.
Yes i agree on that. Big whales has really the capacity to manipulate the market price of the crypto. That are really a group of people that has a big amount of money or has a big amount of holdings, so if they wanted to make the price dump or maybe pump they can easily make a huge buy or maybe sell and I believe that it has really a direct effect on the market place.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

No, I don't think that it is possible for price to be manipulated fully, of course big operations and whales have their influence but that can't be called "manipulation" in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Cgilonrondom

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

The closing of the registrations might not be the best thing and I do not agree with that.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

I believe it depends because some of the powerful person use their power to manipulate what they want to happen because sometimes the price are not manipulated because it is still depend on the law of the demand.
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

Most individuals who understand manipulative economics know how volatility of the bitcoin prices could present a rich ground for manipulation. As traders around the world continue to embrace bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you need to study the market capitalization.the trends do not require in-depth analysis to identify suspicious trading activity. The unprecedented regression on the market prices is a critical feature of the market. There are traders who control the prices directly. When they quit trading, the market prices plummet beyond belief.
OutlawFat

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

I don't think it's fully manipulated, but I'm almost sure whales should take part in certain manipulation, of course, IMO.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:46:50 AM

I know less about the market that opens and closes the registration. Whether it's due to a large number of traders in a market or it is their manipulation? I think the decline of the bitcoin correction only. However, I also do not know when the end of a very long this correction.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: