Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:36:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind this sudden fall of btc  (Read 641 times)
Yatinv1n1 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

Anyone knows the reason behind this sudden fall i listen some fud from Vietnam anything else going on
When moon ? 😢
jack.anroid

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

Yes. There're a lot of fud and negetive news going on which affects on the demand of bitcoin. Probably, this is reason that the price is in bearish position. However, the price will rise very soon nearby.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

Anyone knows the reason behind this sudden fall i listen some fud from Vietnam anything else going on
When moon ? 😢
I think the price of bitcoin has been like this before it goes up and it goes down.  But of course people would always want the price to go up so once the price goes down we hear alot of ranting and negative reaction.  Come on people youve never learn. This is cryptocurrency its volatility will always make the price unstable so lets just enjoy this and be wise with our decisions.
LaNgwenya

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

When moon ? 😢

There's been a whole lot of good news regarding btc this year and the price action has remained somewhat bearish 6 months into the year and at a slight negative thing happening we see massive drops like the recent one. The recent exchange hack shouldn't have caused such a drop across all cryptos because this was a small exchange used mainly by locals. So my take on the sudden fall is that there is serious price manipulation slowing things down across the market.
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

Ups and down are common fact, its totally depend on market value.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

may be the rumors about bitcoin affect the market.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

Now people are too much used to with this kind of ups and down. Rather than panicking lots of people look for this kind of opportunity to buy some bitcoins.

zinluzgina

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

I am inclined to say that now there is a small correction in the bitcoin market and all altcoins in flat. Of course, the bad news made itself felt. I think that some of the major investors just brought their bitcoins to Fiat. This is a short period in which the market will play a little their positions. Soon to be rise cost up and will be patient
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

When moon? When the price 3 or 5 times increase from the price now. The price of bitcoin fall caused by the holder are selling their bitcoin because they heard something bad from the media, they tempted by the fake news and dump their bitcoin. But they will regret it because when the price is increasing, that will be a time for the holders.

[
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

Many bad news, many speculations, rumors etc.
Personally, I don't care.
I believe in btc and I will just hold my funds in the wallet.
It seems that many people out there are in panic mode and selling but they will be sorry later when btc price recover.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

There are many reasons for the current fudd pf bitcoin. But I think the main reason is hack of a Japanese exchanger. The hacker took away tokens worth 40million. This is the biggest news of today's. There also some negative news of bitcoin that's why this sudden fall happened.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

When moon ? 😢
There are many cause in this respect. Mainly there are many fake news about bitcoin and supplies are more than demands. If people hold it strong mind bitcoin will be growing again.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:05:26 PM

The US is going after traders who manipulate the market and demanded trading data from a number of companies. This scared the pump and dumpers who sold everything and caused this small drop. The regulators are very pro bitcoin and it's by no means a moment to be scared.

CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

Being a financial instrument, Price of btc can move up or down anytime. But this is true that currently it is moving bit fast. I think the Coinrail hack is a major reason behind this. In result, traders reduced transactions and price is in bearish condition. But I hope it will back with its own value shortly.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

Well, there is no specific reason for the fall of Bitcoin. The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. During these times, you will get to hear many FUD and rumours behind its fall.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

When moon ? 😢
Discounts are attributed to long-term investors selling their Bitcoins! Another part from the new investors, can not withstand the price reduction in the past!
Gerci

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

When moon ? 😢
The exchange rate of bitcoin digital currencies seems to be unstable. In this month there has been two times the reduction of the bitcoin exchange rate, although then the value back up.
The first event occurred when China announced its intention to make digital money. The effect of the direct exchange rate of bitcoin fell by 10 percent.
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

The main reason is most of the investors withdraw their money from the market as a result the coin is affected based on this many reason about banned issues and trading issues make this down but this price is again started to increase and this will create the good future value in market.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

The whole market of crypto currency is going through a tough phase. All of the coins in the market is facing a low price in this year. Actually this year can be told as a bad year for the crypto currency market. One reason is that there is low demand in the market. I think investors are not in the investment mood. The price of btc will rise very soon.
telisitan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

In the last two days, there was no big FUD in the market, but all the coins fell sharply. I think there are too many air coins in the market. These worthless projects will make investors dare not enter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: