Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:47:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future  (Read 3924 times)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

Bitcoin is soaring high to become future currency surpassing the fiat money, but the thing is bitcoin can mainly be used to places where there are abundant supply of power and no interruption of internet access, but for rural areas with no internet access ,fiat money play vital role in finances because bitcoin is only on line, so I see fiat and bitcoin will go through.
Both fiat and bitcoin will more usable in the future. But it was limited because as what you have said some people cant access bitcoin means that fiat will still remain to them. Actually bitcoin will just be more useful when it comes to transaction from one place to another which is more easier and faster. It is better of you will have these two currency.
aezotxmb

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

If bitcoin continues to develop, then the rights of Fiat will weaken, and the government will start to control bitcoin in terms of taxation.
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

Bitcoin is soaring high to become future currency surpassing the fiat money, but the thing is bitcoin can mainly be used to places where there are abundant supply of power and no interruption of internet access, but for rural areas with no internet access ,fiat money play vital role in finances because bitcoin is only on line, so I see fiat and bitcoin will go through.
Both fiat and bitcoin will more usable in the future. But it was limited because as what you have said some people cant access bitcoin means that fiat will still remain to them. Actually bitcoin will just be more useful when it comes to transaction from one place to another which is more easier and faster. It is better of you will have these two currency.
I am happy with the current status of bitcoin right now and that is we can use the buy at low and sell at high method all the time, in that we are simply investing and gaining even for a little  amount.
eloqant

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.

Your point with governments trying to control as many money flows as they can is very true. However, bitcoin transactions are not anonymous, rather pseudonymous, and every attempt to convert cryptocurrency to physical goods or money can be traced..
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Well it's true that Bitcoin is doing really well in the financial markets and it's popularity among the people is also increasing day by day among the people all over the world because of which it's demand among the people is also increasing tremendously daily. But still I would prefer Fiat currency over bitcoin because firstly, Fiat currency is way more popular than bitcoin and Fiat currency has way more potential users through out the world than bitcoin. Also Fiat currency is way more accepted than bitcoin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

I am happy with the current status of bitcoin right now and that is we can use the buy at low and sell at high method all the time, in that we are simply investing and gaining even for a little  amount.
Yes still it is a good time for investment, as the price is still trading too much low, i think that bitcoin is still giving us a good opportunity of making money and we should not waste the time and should investment in right now. Bitcoin is the most popular currency of the world and will be the most popular for long long time.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Your point with governments trying to control as many money flows as they can is very true. However, bitcoin transactions are not anonymous, rather pseudonymous, and every attempt to convert cryptocurrency to physical goods or money can be traced..
Governments in many countries are seriously studying and accepting Bitcoin as an online currency, a valuable commodity in the market. The advantages of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology should be applied in the financial management and security of governments, which would be a great thing.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:05:24 AM

Yes still it is a good time for investment, as the price is still trading too much low, i think that bitcoin is still giving us a good opportunity of making money and we should not waste the time and should investment in right now. Bitcoin is the most popular currency of the world and will be the most popular for long long time.
Of course it is still a good time for investment in bitcoin because the price is such a steal deal for people who are looking for this kind of opportunity to get some bitcoin. Bitcoin is such a great investment and it is far way better than choosing other investment since bitcoin is more likely to go up and give more profits than the others.
kalawang

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:07:40 AM

The real problem here, the future type in this way. Cause I support the right now is a start of the future of our currency, I support the right now is not true if you have the market will bear in this era of cryptocurrency and it will do. Cause I support that bitcoin is a good job of cryptocurrency,
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

Government would want to get its share of the transactions through taxes or fees and due to the limitations of the bitcoin not being used all the way to purchase goods as there are only selected merchants that accepts it, people have no choice but to convert it to fiat and through this way, government would be able to trace the people who would convert it because more often than not, the platform that would be use for conversion is registered and licensed by the government so they need KYC.

I don't mind anyway paying taxes because it is my responsibility as a citizen but there are times when the taxes are just too much and then it would just go to the pockets of certain individuals because of corruption. It would be better if the system of paying taxes is in blockchain too and the flow of money would be traceable so that we can caught those corrupt people.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Cinemo

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:17:45 AM

Bitcoin and technology. Cause I support the right now is to invest in cryptocurrency that the market is a new cryptocurrency. I believe that this day of cryptocurrency and it is a start, the right now is to give it a new cryptocurrency is to say about the market affect the right
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

Cause bitcoin are actually has been a great. I believe that bitcoin and technology in this way, the future. Cause bitcoin can be your last name, the future of cryptocurrency. Cause bitcoin is not a good job of cryptocurrency and it will continue. I do a lot to invest in recent months.
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Fiat will never leave, because it can be supported by the government. I don't think bitcoin can challenge the authority of Fiat. In the future, if bitcoin is used by more people, it can't replace Fiat.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

But if you sell your car for cryptocurrency is it traceable?are you kidding?
Bitcoin is anonymous same as all cryptocurrency so i dont know whre did you get that idea

But i love the idea that governments will gain taxes from us since were gaining good amount here and taxes is just a small part of our profit
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

Yes, moving to cryptocurrency will ultimately leave a trace of your financials so that the government can watch all financial assets closely. But to be specific, the blockchain technology will be what they are going to use. Most possibly creating their own coins.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

My government still against bitcoin because of security reason so it's impossible to see my people using crypto to purchase goods.
But if you compare between those two , they are different and have their own advantage for transaction especially on digital transaction.
Remember, fiat still have CC
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

The future is indeed bitcoin and fiat that will win.We will be swapping between fiat money and cryptocurrency.This will make life very comfortable but there is high risk of hacking activities that is what is a little disadvantage we will be facing.

satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Still there will be both bitcoins and cash, without this in any way.  We are all accustomed to cash and can not completely abandon them.
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

The government will not let bitcoin get the same status as Fiat, and there may be more rules about encryption in the future. With the expansion of the community, the government is bound to strengthen it.
soawraru

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

I think most governments will take measures, and now the bitcoin's community is not very big. If the size of the encryption is getting bigger, the government will take tax.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: