Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future  (Read 3917 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

yes of course I can see the future of bitcoin and fiat, they will compete tightly and the current fiat conditions if used for transactions are not too safe and comfortable so in the future I believe bitcoin and other digital currencies can be one of the best solutions .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.
Fiat currencies is what we currently used,and most commonly used,it will never loss even if cryptocurrency exist..because more people think that fiat currencies were most likely an easy and accessible to used.Government would make way to control cryptocurrency in the near future so lets open mind for any possibilities.

EvaButler512

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

I think each government of each country has different responses on crypto, it hasn't ensured that it will indeed happen, it will be different. Unless there may be mutual consent from all countries that intend to accept crypto, it may be more inclined to a more positive side to advance the country and its citizens to prosperity and more modern.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

My friends and I have become more and more fond of bitcoin, because in my country fiat is depreciating every day, and constant inflation will make people hold it as little as possible in the future.

It is good to have a mind set that appreciates the ownership of Bitcoin and earning by investing in it. But the future will not be all about Bitcoin and non about fiat. It will rather be a mix of both because of the unavailability of the facilities to use Bitcoin. Besides, many countries might not recognize crypto for their own good for their economies are not so much developed observing a shift from fiat system to cryptocurrency will be a big change for them which sometimes become difficult to counter.

andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

But even so the government still wants to know who is the sender and recipient when there is a cashless transaction such as that done in a bank, while the nature of the cryptocurrency is anonymous. So there are lots of exchange and blockchain projects that require KYC to be subject to government oversight of suspicion of abuse of cryptocurrencies.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

yes of course I can see the future of bitcoin and fiat, they will compete tightly and the current fiat conditions if used for transactions are not too safe and comfortable so in the future I believe bitcoin and other digital currencies can be one of the best solutions .
The future would be a mixture of both Bitcoin and fiat I think. None of the systems can replace each others completely and this is because a big part of the world might be using Bitcoin in future, yet some portion will still use fiat as there medium of exchange. Besides, the government even if recognizes Bitcoin will implement regulations on the use of Bitcoin and this will reduce the demand for Bitcoin to some extent so both fiat and cryptocurrency will survive.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

The future would be a mixture of both Bitcoin and fiat I think. None of the systems can replace each others completely and this is because a big part of the world might be using Bitcoin in future, yet some portion will still use fiat as there medium of exchange. Besides, the government even if recognizes Bitcoin will implement regulations on the use of Bitcoin and this will reduce the demand for Bitcoin to some extent so both fiat and cryptocurrency will survive.

maybe bitcoin and fiat can work together in one country and will cooperate to grows the economy of the country. and the citizen can get a new era of finding a new source of income so they can get more money. there are many possibilities for bitcoin to be applied in our daily life and bitcoin can help us to make a better life in the future but of course, to reach this, we need the governments to help for accepting bitcoin and other coins.
TiceOwil

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

This is very true. I have always been skeptical about a Bitcoin only future. To me, this is just fantasy. And many people seem to have subscribed to it these days. There are many problems with such thinking. Some have also said that there is no room whatsoever for Bitcoin in the future. But it is not news that many countries have been canvassing for a cashless society. This even came up before the introduction of digital currency. So, digital currencies actually further this cause for the government.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.

Individual transaction is hard to trace. But if trade on merchant, even using bitcoin, I am believe government can collect taxes and trace it. Government must be have good infrastructure to trace every digital transaction including bitcoin. What merchant need to accepting bitcoin as currency is government regulation

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

Right now one of the main problems and obstacles in the way of bitcoin to become a national currency is that you can obtain bitcoin only by buying it for the local currency as Dollar or whatever else.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Right now one of the main problems and obstacles in the way of bitcoin to become a national currency is that you can obtain bitcoin only by buying it for the local currency as Dollar or whatever else.

No you are wrong, you can obtain bitcoins by just working on icos and you can earn cryptocurrency or altcoins at the end of the campaign since the reward is also decent enough to sustain your daily needs.

ShannonBake88

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

I agree even if you use bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, it becomes complex when you sell or buy goods, difficult for the government to track transactions on cryptocurrency and control our money, because this is a digital era that is difficult to trace.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

The best way will be the existence of crypto and Fiat together. However, crypto community don't like Fiat and people not involved in the cryotospace don't like cryptos.
So the situation is kinda hard to make them work together.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

I think they can coexist together if each country comes up with its own cryptocurrency
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

I believe that bitcoin can change digital money and all non-cash payments. And cash will remain, people are very accustomed to them, without them the world will be different. People aren't ready yet.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

Good thinking.
Using credit cards there will be traces of every payment you have made even with debit cards.
I dont believe about the privacy that was said by the banks. Yes another individual cannot look at your account but when it is the government they will give it.

That is the problem with all the governments. Theyhave the power to take something from us withh banks.
So better go with cash or crypto currency.
Very good.
whatever happens as safe as any existing system, if someone wants to cheat or seek profit in a bad way there always be fraud
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

Unless you state on the transfer paper that you gave the car and didn't sold it. It could be possible. Otherwise the government will still be able to track down your transaction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

I think each government of each country has different responses on crypto, it hasn't ensured that it will indeed happen, it will be different. Unless there may be mutual consent from all countries that intend to accept crypto, it may be more inclined to a more positive side to advance the country and its citizens to prosperity and more modern.
If you think that all the countries will sit around a table and discuss the matter of whether accepting bitcoin or not, it is not possible. Many countries like United States, Australia and Canada have accepted Bitcoin have accepted bitcoin. I believe that all the developed countries understand the importance of bitcoin and with the passage of time, it will be legalized worldwide.
strideynet

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

I think in the future it will be such that Fiat and cryptocurrency will coexist together, because it is an interesting technology
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

I believe also that both will coexist together but they will be used for different things
and will perform as now differently. FIAT has borders, bitcoin doesnt, FIAT is rraceable
bitcoin isnt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████