Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Fiat - this is how I see the future  (Read 3917 times)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

If we compare both, cryptocurrency seems to be much more useful. We are now in the future and if you were talking about internet 20 years ago, you could not convince anyone. In my opinion cash money will be useless after dozens year. Even now, cards are passing cash money. But I can not argue that Crypto is a future's currency. Maybe tomorrow a much more convicing money will be discovered for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:20:26 PM

The government will not let bitcoin get the same status as Fiat, and there may be more rules about encryption in the future. With the expansion of the community, the government is bound to strengthen it.

The development of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has led many countries to accept and seriously study it. This is a positive sign that Bitcoin can be widely used and applied in many areas of today's life.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:04:40 AM

The government will not let bitcoin get the same status as Fiat, and there may be more rules about encryption in the future. With the expansion of the community, the government is bound to strengthen it.

The development of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has led many countries to accept and seriously study it. This is a positive sign that Bitcoin can be widely used and applied in many areas of today's life.
We can really see that in the future because bitcoin is now stepping into more people's lives than before because more people are preferring to work in bitcoin rather than working to a regular job with a 8 hours work time frame. If you will work in cryptocurrency, then you will just spend a few extra time of your day and still expect the same amount or even more amount of income at the end of the month.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:21:22 AM

We can really see that in the future because bitcoin is now stepping into more people's lives than before because more people are preferring to work in bitcoin rather than working to a regular job with a 8 hours work time frame. If you will work in cryptocurrency, then you will just spend a few extra time of your day and still expect the same amount or even more amount of income at the end of the month.
,as what we can see as of now that is what they are preferring too, instead of working from regular jobs. It is also much known today compared before which they consider it as fraud by some people. Maybe some people haf their own reasons why they prefer to work in crypto, some will said it is much accessible and cab work anywhere with just using their gadgets as long as they have their internet connection.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:22:55 AM

Truly, I figure the legislature can not control the digital cash but rather they can absolutely control the fiat money. So what I consider the most is the manner by which to clarify it. In fact, they will in all probability not focus on the little sum and not very sufficiently huge to pull in consideration. Besides, all assets are exchanged starting with one individual then onto the next and nobody appears to know and can control it.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

I think most governments will take measures, and now the bitcoin's community is not very big. If the size of the encryption is getting bigger, the government will take tax.

I agree.The government will only take its power once the crypto community have been starting to conquer the whole community.I think the government has been preparing for this to happen knowing that cryptocurrency is already inevitable in the market.Fiat currency is still in demand today by majority since only  few of the countries have legalized the use of bitcoin.

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.

That's true some other transaction of Fiat money is not noticeable by government because this is also directly transact to anyone but, the big difference here is a mode of transaction that processed for a longer period of time. We're as Bitcoin within a minute transaction has been made.
mhhyysqa

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

It is impossible for the government to allow such things to happen. They have absolute control over Fiat and the economy of the whole society. I think bitcoin is going to break through a lot of obstacles.
yyourboss

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Fiat is inflationary every day, so bitcoin will be welcomed by more people in the future, and the encrypted world will expand rapidly. This will be a trend, but as long as the government has the status of Fiat, it is stable.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

I think that bitcoin's role in the economy in the future is probably best described as somewhat of that of gold right now. However, it is much more convenient to transact with bitcoin compared to gold, and there will definitely be a lot more adoption coming in in the future.

Fiat will continue to be issued by the governments around the world as long as they are in power. They may use blockchain technology to issue fiat digitally, but it doesn't change the fact that fiat is still there, and still used by all people.

For me, bitcoin will be sort of a safe haven store of value and an alternative means of transacting anonymously for citizens around the globe who do not want to lose value from holding fiat or do not want to have their purchases tracked by the government. It won't replace fiat, but as you said, will co-exist with fiat.

Smiley
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

At a time where I see currencies moving away from cash to digital I think the reason is partly so that governments can control the flow of their currency more particularly for laundering. They can possibly gain more taxation from a cashless currency because cash cannot be fully traced. If i sell my car for cash to another individual the government dont get any revenue from that because it is not traceable.

So in a governments aim to control our money it will leave a big opening for bitcoin and other decentralised crypto to exist along with fiat and will allow people to "trade" anonymously with each other over a completely independent infrastructure.

In my own opinion, government will not be able to control the growth of cryptocurrency and they will not be placing taxes on it, if bitcoins will be manipulated by the government then there is a huge a chance for the price to decrease or die eventually because people will stop using bitcoins by that time.
Firstly, bitcoin cannot be manipulated by the government since it is still going to be decentralized anyway and in a way, I can see a possibility of the financial institutions kicking in when they deem the value is good enough to start accumulating and by then, I believe a lot of things would change.

With respect to paying of taxes, I am sure there would be a way the government will be able to fashion that out with regulation, most especially when it comes to using exchanges. The near future may not have a big changes on how people will be using their momentary systems but after few more decades definitely people will be using less percentage of fiats compared to other systems in-which cryptos will have their own dominance for sure.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

I believe that with the development of society and with the needs of people, it is certain that crypto will be able to grow and that we can think of a future for the crypto market.

But first of all we have to face an economic crisis at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and I think this is the inevitable rule of the market, want to increase must first reduce. That's why I always have confidence in the crypto market.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

I believe that with the development of society and with the needs of people, it is certain that crypto will be able to grow and that we can think of a future for the crypto market.

But first of all we have to face an economic crisis at the present time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and I think this is the inevitable rule of the market, want to increase must first reduce. That's why I always have confidence in the crypto market.

In this time fiat is very useful because it is the accepted payments but if you go to other countries you need to exchange it in there money. But with bitcoin no need to exchange just fined  the store that they accept it. I think in future it will develop and bitcoin will replace the fiat.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Cryptocurrency is growing more bigger and thats why many banks offering their customer to put their money in cryptocurrency. This will opening government regulation. Banks always see oppotunity to make profits and banks will take advantages on this market.

irinna

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Bitcoin is such a great type of currency and its idea can be adopted by the fiat currency and they will just merge and form a better mode of payment or financial system for the world.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

It's between the two currencies already and this is what i also see in the future. A combination of digital and a printed currency is really a good combination to give people the luxury to choose what they like. People say that crypto will replace printed cash in the future but i don't see it as feasible because not all countries are embracing cryptocurrency.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

I look at the future fiat and crypto will be commonly used. but the fiat will not be replaced however, unless there is an instant and offline payment method. if crypto allowed in daily transactions all transactions must be in government management. do not expect crypto to be anonymous.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

Bitcoin is such a great type of currency and its idea can be adopted by the fiat currency and they will just merge and form a better mode of payment or financial system for the world.
i think bitcoin will be a complement as a means of payment. and it seems unlikely that btc will replace the fiat currency. therefore the government should have the right policies for both

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

Cryptocurrency is growing more bigger and thats why many banks offering their customer to put their money in cryptocurrency. This will opening government regulation. Banks always see oppotunity to make profits and banks will take advantages on this market.
Wow is it really true because this is amazing and higher success for all of us, now all over the world bitcoin is famous and they are investing so I think after the banking acceptance and regulation of bitcoin the future is not so far when almost everyone will buy only bitcoin and will take good advantages of bitcoin online payments with bitcoin, so bitcoin is gona replace fiat in future as now government are trying to legalize bitcoin.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

There is no doubt that the function of Fiat will be weakened in the future. People will be more aware of the importance of bitcoin, and the government will accept the change, but it can not be unrestricted to let the development of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: