Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not!  (Read 4554 times)
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

I don't care about the media generally, but many newbies in the crypto world unfortunately care. Blockchain technology is maybe the most important technology of our age, and I think this bad prices are just temporary.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Markets are falling, sell everything and go out of the crypt, the less of you the alarmists will remain the better. I'm sitting still, I'm going on vacation soon.

Haha, Yes. there are still many people who believe in crypto including myself. we have a strong belief that crypto can change our life. btw many other options, and you are free to choose

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Such is life!

Lol, all the media cares about is sensational titles and articles to clickbait people while having no meaningful or researched information Grin For years they have bashed Bitcoin at its lows and also for years they have praised crypto currency and made clickbait about how high it has risen. Just a bunch of sheep really.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

Now many people panic. Many sell at very cheap prices. I do not want to sell anything, I hold until growth comes. I hope it will be in autumn
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

The market is not healthy but one day it will recover and rise again, try not to panic in an unfair market situation right now because if you make the wrong decision, you will lose and lose because of panic and sell it in an unfavorable situation .. try to calm down and be patient and keep holding it until the market recovers ..
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

I think it's worth being patient, the market has fallen, and not for the first time, I think that the market will grow in the fall.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

here the market is getting red and steadily decreasing so people's perception of crypto keeps negative. may indeed be needed is the role of the media will also crypto and many major countries should provide policies on crypto to continue and prices rise again. for that we need to contribute with the decreasing should we see the opportunities that exist with investment.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Such is life!

Yes, now definitely there is such a phenomenon, but I think that it will not be long, the market will soon please us.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

I'm sure the price will get to some 'too good to be true' price eventually which will spark another bull period

Not sure how long that will be though, hope its sooner rather than later =D
Gorionh

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

I agree with your opinion. Not everyone considers that the current market situation is unhealthy, many are benefiting by this situation. Fluctuations become an indispensable part of crypto, and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.

We can't say that this market is unhealthy because a lot of investors earn from it.Investors should be smart, make strategy and of course be patience enough for us  to have a good profit then you can say it's still healthy.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

I think it's worth being patient, the market has fallen, and not for the first time, I think that the market will grow in the fall.
The market is constantly falling and growing again, everyone should have already gotten used to it. If you succumb to panic and sell coins cheap, then this will be a very wrong decision, which will be remembered for the rest of your life.  Smiley
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:49:18 PM

Most people want to earn easy money and this situation makes them nervous. It`s a natural scenario.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

if you know how the market works and you really like the idea of descentralization, then i do not understand why you should dump your coins now
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

yeah the market is not stable at all prices of cryptocurrencies are fluctuating at a rapid rate and they are reducing in price too. I hope they start to moon up soon.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

yeah the market is not stable at all prices of cryptocurrencies are fluctuating at a rapid rate and they are reducing in price too. I hope they start to moon up soon.
I think the whales will wait until there is even more of a bloodbath before they start to pump the prices again
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

I do not understand your intentions unhealthy market. Is the healthy market a market whose price goes up steadily without going down? I think no, trade will surely go up and down

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

You need more time and more research about this markets, they are volatile and they could go up and down depends on the supply and demand. Calm down and have faith that crypto is fine.
Most people only see things from their own perspective, while the price was going up in such a fast way many people were very happy about it but the smart investor knew a crash was coming. It depends on the people how they look at this current situation where you would consider the market is unhealthy
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Now the crypto-currency market has gone down, then it will go up.These fluctuations occur constantly, you just need to be able to benefit from it.

This is the usual trends happening every year, you are right we really need to get the most of it when the price rise and keep holding and buying when the price is low. I think this is the cycle every investors are doing that is why they are gaining a lot of profit.
I agree, there's no reason to worry about because having dump and pump in the market is natural, so if you see the market is goes the right thing to do is to wait and be calm, so by doing that you will avoid panicking. All markets at some time go through growing pains.  We can and do learn a lot by adopting market strategies and mechanisms but we also just have to wait
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

I wonder how long the market will be like this is 2 weeks red market, make people panic.
Not knowing the reason behind all this, this is not fair.
Mostly down rather than up.
That is right it is only unhealthy to the new traders and investors since most of the are just starting out with their initial investment and if the crash comes they have a hard time getting their ROI soecially to small time traders and investors.  Seller just need to wait for their time to sell it since this time it is the worst time to do selling unless you are a panic seller or you really need money right away
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

I wonder how long the market will be like this is 2 weeks red market, make people panic.
Not knowing the reason behind all this, this is not fair.
Mostly down rather than up.
That is right it is only unhealthy to the new traders and investors since most of the are just starting out with their initial investment and if the crash comes they have a hard time getting their ROI soecially to small time traders and investors.  Seller just need to wait for their time to sell it since this time it is the worst time to do selling unless you are a panic seller or you really need money right away
Yeh i agree also, but i know it will back again because its normal to market to happen like that, so i think the best thing we do is to have patience of waiting and dont easily panic, just keep in your mind that everything will be alright. Also just keep believing to your crypto, because surely you can ger profit from it once market is become healthy again. Or hold your coin for a while, And don't do anything that make you regret, just keep waiting.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: