Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will withdrawals increase the market?  (Read 189 times)
shoujiuhaituo7 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

Should we put our money in the exchange or in our own purse?

I think everyone has their own opinion, and old users will take money into their wallets.

But novices don't always know how to do this. They only buy and sell COINS on large platforms.

Just last September, when China said it was closing down its trading platform, everyone started selling COINS and withdrawals, and there was basically no currency on the platform. Currency prices have soared in more than a month.

Does the mention of money in one's purse have anything to do with the ups and downs of the market?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earnetheasy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Basically based on the low price of the market many of them are withdraw their money because they are thinking it will loss more but its not a good decisions because if you hold now you can get better profit in future also this will give a healthy benefits after few days later.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

The main thing is true invertors or who understands this crypto currency market they won’t gonna withdraw because of they know after few days later this will increase soon and the price of crypto currency already start to increase based on this june the market are recovering. Most of coins price increased.
mylove01

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

I think when there is a lot of withdrawal and there  will be less available coin, there  should be increasing in coin
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Every decision that is taken in panic is always wrong. Blind actions in this type of market i.e. bitcoin or stock markets always proves to be a big loss to the person doing so.  
When people just follow rumors and buy or sell then it creates panic. and as a result the  effect of such panic converts the move from bad to worst.
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

Crypto currency market is for long term. So, it's better if you can hold your money because the price will increase very soon, you would be able to sell it at that time.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

One major thing that cause bearish in the market is increase in number of those pulling our cash. When investors see people pulling out they also get panic and start pulling out as well thereby causing more bear market.

I think everyone has their own opinion, and old users will take money into their wallets.

But novices don't always know how to do this. They only buy and sell COINS on large platforms.

Just last September, when China said it was closing down its trading platform, everyone started selling COINS and withdrawals, and there was basically no currency on the platform. Currency prices have soared in more than a month.

Does the mention of money in one's purse have anything to do with the ups and downs of the market?

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

This will basically fall under the Law of Supply and Demand. Here's a link to understand a few things about it.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/law-of-supply-demand.asp

But it also depends on how popular or efficient a coin is.
Lexi44

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

Yes, it's rare now that people keep their crypto assets in the wallet for a long time, all they do is buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is high, when the balance is in the wallet then they will immediately pull it into fiat currency.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:37:30 AM

Yes, may be it will have an effect to the market but if only one person will withdraw and sell their bitcoin it will not affect so much. When people starting to have an panic selling because they notice that the value of bitcoin will continually decreasing it is now the time to have a big effect to the market.

ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:58:15 AM

We need to understand that the reason we withdraw money is that it is the right decision or just instant thinking if we fear it does not want to take it and lead us to withdraw money we will regret it If not considered.
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:12 AM

Uncertainty in crypto is high, but if there is no urgent matter to use the money then it is better to stay the money in crypto currencies as there will be a possibility to increase later. There is still hope to see better price and earn profit rather than withdraw presently with bloody loss.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

I think it can increase the market but no assurance as this market is so unpredictable.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

It indirectly affects the market. The prices of this cryptocurrencies are largely dependent upon the demand and supply of this coins. So, this might be one of the cause of the price soaring.
Jaranngincang

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I think with so many people attracting investments in the market then it will bring down the market because everyone making withdrawals means a decrease in the amount of crypto volume that is traded so that the price increase in the market will experience slowness that will cause few people willing to invest in that market .
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

everything has its own usages and there are times you keep coins in your wallet and there are times you do it on an exchange. if you do it for wrong reasons then you are making a mistake.

a wallet is obviously is to "store" your coins. cold storage for long term and extra security and hot wallet for short term and the money you need to be available to you.
exchanges are used for trading and nothing else if you store coins there you are making a mistake but sometimes you need to keep them there for example when you are trading, you keep them in an open order or keep some shitcoin ready in a stop loss order to dump immediately if the dump started. or sell it before the pump ends to secure your profit.

I don't know what you are talking about. all I remember is that there was a lot of drama about China. they announced closure of their exchanges and because of the panic bitcoin price dropped, it had little to do with Chinese themselves and whether or not they withdrew anything.
then the price went up because bitcoin was on the rise before the FUD and nothing can slow down bitcoin's adoption for long.

Only Bitcoin
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

We always have to keep our coins in our wallet if we don't have any intention of trading them in near future and I don''t understand the title and your statement clearly,If I am understand right the number of transactions don't have any effects of the price of crypto currency it is all about the buying and selling if you are withdrawing your own money you just have to pay the fee.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

In every market, they are what we called supply and demand in the market, which is applicable to crypto market trading platform, which fall in demand, which we see as demand process, yes it we affects the market falling, if the supply is not strong.
abiola1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

might be it will have an impact to the market however in the event that just a single individual will pull back and offer their bitcoin it won't influence to such an extent. At the point when individuals beginning to have a frenzy offering since they see that the estimation of bitcoin will ceaselessly diminishing it is currently an opportunity to have a major impact to the market.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

In every market, they are what we called supply and demand in the market, which is applicable to crypto market trading platform, which fall in demand, which we see as demand process, yes it we affects the market falling, if the supply is not strong.

Yes, this is the reason why bitcoin price is unstable. I think withdrawal will not increase the market, it will decrease maybe. I am not sure as I am still new to crypto world and still learning a lot from cryptocurrencies.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: