Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you listen to analytics?  (Read 968 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

reading may be just to add knowledge and adds to the confidence course. If you agree with what we think will increasingly make sure, but if different will certainly make consideration again. However, from its own analysis will be better because of course also trains to be appropriate analysis or not.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

I also believe in it, because with there guided information on how it works, we can have a prior references regarding what do we do, and it will be done. Analysts have a great experience.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

I also believe in it, because with there guided information on how it works, we can have a prior references regarding what do we do, and it will be done. Analysts have a great experience.
As far as the analyst are experience further because some are to interrupt your decision making in the crypto world. For me, it is better decide with your own perception and learnings about this technology.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Hey guys, do you read all articles about cryptocurrency from famous analysts? Do you believe their predictions? Personally I don’t believe them, because no one can predict where market will go. What’s your opinion?
Oh man same as your thought I also don't believe that predictions or speculation will happen near in the future because we all both know that cyrpto was unpredictable and no one knows about the price happen, maybe if there is someone I'm sure he/she get rich.
Analytic is other term of lucky, if you have this but you don't have lucky I'm sure nothings gonna happen.

red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 427

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

yes I like to read and see articles about the results of the analysis done by famous and trusted person. but it's more fun if you can do your own analysis because there are two benefits that can be the science and maybe the advantage if the results of your analysis is successful

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

yes I like to read and see articles about the results of the analysis done by famous and trusted person. but it's more fun if you can do your own analysis because there are two benefits that can be the science and maybe the advantage if the results of your analysis is successful
Yes, there's a lot of analyst here in crypto but in this matter they are also human like us we can't determine the fact that it will be successful ,for me it's much better to learned how to analyze and keen to develop new things in crypto.  Let's decide with our owned.
Lindell

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 05:25:01 PM by Lindell

Some predictions about only 40% I believe in analytics, because many predictions have not come true. It's still better to watch or listen to crypto news because it has also an impact on bitcoin price changes.  
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

Most times there predictions come to pass but there are so many other factors thar affect the market. Generally I don't listen to analyst as I feel their predictions are mostly for day traders.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

Investors can pay attention to new cryptocurrencies that are just emerging in the market and are still undervalued. We are talking about the so-called ICO (primary placement of coins).

ICO can be compared with the release of new shares — no one can predict exactly whether they will bring income in the future. But since we buy them very cheap, and with a successful combination of circumstances, their price can grow in the tens and hundreds of times, it can be a profitable investment. The question is how to know which ICO is worth investing in. Here" help " and are numerous signals from growing like mushrooms after the rain of pampas groups in social networks.

It would seem that they are doing a good job-looking for us with you interesting projects that can bring good dividends in the future, and suggest where we can invest money. But it's not that simple.

In practice, it often turns out that most (up to 80 %) of the coins purchased remain hanging dead weight in your wallet. Just someone competently organized a new cryptocurrency pump (intensive growth in a short period) to make money on it, and you are likely to remain at a loss. So I wouldn't believe the so-called analysts  Embarrassed
dpoisoner

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

I agree with you. It's like fortune telling. The forecast comes true, does not come true.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

First I analyze the market myself, then I draw my conclusion &compare it with a general analyst. Trusting an analyst it's not worth it , because they are not even sure of themselves. So you better do your reasearch and then listen to an analyst when investing.
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Who has big money can easily manipulate the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, no analyst will tell you with 100% confidence. I believe that growth is inevitable.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

Most times there predictions come to pass but there are so many other factors thar affect the market. Generally I don't listen to analyst as I feel their predictions are mostly for day traders.

Prediction about affecting the market in negative phase means will not work at all. We need to check the marketplace real behind things to ensure whether we will be see the positive in the market or not. I really want to speculate the price index but all the time we will not be see the positive changes only.
If you do not listen to predictors that is matter at all. If you follow the news websites which speaks about the market value. That will be help to understand the price changes.
Artjk13

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Analytics is the opinion of people who understand something in any area, their opinion can be taken into account but not taken as the ultimate truth.  Shocked Huh Huh
levanni_90

Activity: 63

xCRYPT

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

I do listen to analytics but it doesn't mean i should follow their adivces.It's a good way to choose your own strategy for further research and understand better how market works

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

Yeah I do. Being a bounty hunter I do not think that i am the best expert in trading, for example. But i want to learn new things in crypto market, so i'm listening to them.

ICOLovers

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

I also do not trust the forecasts of analysts because here in the market of crypto currency it is very difficult to predict something because the market is very highly volatile.
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

Personally, I don't trust experts. It is interesting to read the opinions of others and compare with your opinion.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

If the analysts did well-known people in the crypto world and those who have a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies, then of course it makes sense to listen to them to get from them some of the knowledge that they share with you. Naturally, you should not do exactly as they say, but you can get some of their knowledge and experience. Why not?
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

I do not listen to analytics. they say obvious things. "the course will go up or down". I know it and without their help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: